Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Switching Into Business Career From An Unrelated Field - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Switching Into Business Career From An Unrelated Field (151 Views)

Switching From Chemistry To Chemical Engineering / 3 African Tips For Starting Small & Growing Big In Your Business & Career / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switching Into Business Career From An Unrelated Field by Bibliophile1: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders. I need some professional advice from intelligible minds here. I just finished my exams as a final-year student at one of the reputable federal universities in Nigeria.

So, the thing is that I am aspiring to go into the business field, hopefully, to become a business tycoon. The only thing is that I finished as an educationist from the faculty of Education. In another words, I was only trained to become a teacher in my 4 years at the university.

Now that I have an eye for the business world and I wish to change my career from a teacher to a business tycoon. So I need advice on how to enter into the business world. I am already considering going for my MBA as a start, but I still need to know what are the other things I need to do, where can I start from? What professional exams do I need to write and certifications as well.. I believe your opinions will guide me in knowing how to go about it. Thanks

Jarushub..

(1) (Reply)

Buycott Amazon KDP Tax, Sell Fast / How You Can Start Making 100k-300k Weekly Through Affiliate Marketing / "10 Essential Skills For Success In The Modern Workplace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.