Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) (73225 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Federalis: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
And dem go still serve people that food?
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Machinegun91(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
What did Islam say about stealing of Salah meat?

Religion of pieces
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Fryx: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
webcrafty:
To be fair, these are the kind of people the meat are actually meant for.

A clear crime of hunger like this doesn't need to be published like this.

Don't you see how much meat he took? That's beyond just hungar
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Shezzman: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thank you...
webcrafty:

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by ghiloman28(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
No need for him post it anyways. Will handling it between us and let him know he bleeped up and will not get to SM
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
yahoodetector:

From Sai Baba to Emi Lokan
You're a bad boy grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by twilliamx(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
webcrafty:

I tell you. He did a horrible thing
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by e09011617135: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
till this day
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by MissIndependent(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wahala for who no understand Hausa. cool
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by mordred44: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
It looks like skit
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by ugofulfilled(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
webcrafty:

I respect your opinion.
Secondly agree with you that this kind of issue shouldn't have been published. The said host is petty and narrow in mind. What happens to driving him out his residence?
Most importantly, saying that his types are the ones the meat is meant for, sounds like you are justifying his action. Stealing is stealing and no sane society should condone it. If he's hungry, he should go do some job and feed or stay hungry and not to embarrass himself the way he just did.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by stagger: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
I cannot believe the number of people saying he should be forgiven because of hunger.
I remember back in the day when poverty hammered us, me and my wife went a whole f88cking day without food. It never even crossed my mind to go back to my father's house, or call any of my brothers for help, talkless of going to steal.

This kind of stealing starts from taking meat from your mother's pot. If it is not stamped out, it graduates to something else, like stealing your host's sallah food. See as oil from the meat stain im whole cloth!

So what really is that fool celebrating? Nigeria is filled with religious but very unrighteous people!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
schoolboymatt:

wasn't staged.

You dey mind them. She and her friend no get data to watch the video!!!
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Xkale1996(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na tinubu supporter

Hungry don beat am show am shege
Foool
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by AfonjaPriest: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
They should leave him joor. His eye and neck were in the stuff. After all, did eyeneck not give the mandate thief a better treatment?
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Ilekokonit: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2023
webcrafty:

Proverbs 6:30-31 (KJV)
Men do not despise a thief, if he steal To satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Kingdemu: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Too bad.

See how he disgraced himself, and his friend put it on the internet for the whole world to see instead of talking to him.
Lol. He's a popular Hausa TikTok comedian.
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Squirrel1(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Too bad.

See how he disgraced himself, and his friend put it on the internet for the whole world to see instead of talking to him.
chill! It's a ticktock comedian... Don't allow hungry bloggers deceive you with headline. Also de try watch vids, e get why. Lmao
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Squirrel1(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2023
The front page summarize how Nigerians don't read, watch, look before they hastily give there unecessary gutter opinion!

If they did the diligent duty of watching the vid, they would have known that it's just a tick-tock comedy. But nahhhhh, them no gree reason and hungry blogger has successfully leaped on their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by worksmart(m): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2023
But the man looks a healthy weight and i he wanted to take some home why not ask the host?
It is not in the spirit of sallah to take more than your fair share , because other hungry people may be denied their own share of the food.
webcrafty:

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Abdoolyabo: 1:32am On Jul 02, 2023
No he wasn't a guest, he was caught by his elder sister, I watched the video. She is the one who fried but haven't tasted some,that was what provoked her πŸ˜‚
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHG0XdrKhw

Man caught "taking" sallah meat & rice by his host

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Bigchristo: 1:45am On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHG0XdrKhw

Man caught "taking" sallah meat & rice by his host

#wetindeyhappentv

Content creators wan trend by force, if you catch thief for your house you go remember on camera? In as much as it look staged the Guy disgrace himself lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Morbeta11(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Staged......but still ronurites are not finding it funny.
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Lovenorth: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2023
This is one of the 'it will favour me and my family crew'
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Blitzking: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2023
Hunger in the land..for ppl wey Don dey save for months just to buy ram
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by Adeolajude(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2023
webcrafty:

Stop defending nonsense..hunger is not a requisite for stealing..did you see how much he stock
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by complexstuffs(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2023
webcrafty:

Whoever made the video is a wicked person.
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by damoobaba: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2023
webcrafty:

STOP SUPPORTING STEALING. He could have simply asked/requested for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by nnamdi640: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Who knows, probably 2014 this morΓ³n might be among those shenanigans shouting "Sai Baba, Sai APC " with cutlass on the street.

This will be the same fate that will befall on these agbadorian on NL in a subsequent time " shame" .
Honestly, your brain correct, their own go worst, am already laughing indirectly in tongue because I can see that the body language of some of them has started changing in my area.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by sweetTai(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2023
This is gross!
Re: Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) by ViceGovernor: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Proverbs 6:30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal To satisfy himself when he is hungry.

It is just food you don't have to disgrace him for that 😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.