Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria (949 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Joshaw8: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
I do pray for Nigeria before,but I dnt think it can work again,the same set of leaders continue to jump from one party to the other and make themselves
We have a set of leaders that can remove petrol subsidy without any palliative,they are not concerned about me and you
Itz already a failed nation,a nation which airline can be rented and fake out to the presidency
For the future of our children ,I don't think Nigeria is home again
I alwz wanted to be here but itz too late to save nigeria

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Get out of Nigeria to which country?
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by DonBenny77(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
You are late, I've given up on this shithole long ago....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Joshaw8:
I do pray for Nigeria before,but I dnt think it can work again,the same set of leaders continue to jump from one party to the other and make themselves
We have a set of leaders that can remove petrol subsidy without any palliative,they are not concerned about me and you
Itz already a failed nation,a nation which airline can be rented and fake out to the presidency

If other men were cowards like you and start running away from their country, where will everyone run to?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Parachoco: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Joshaw8:

https://blog.wakanow.com/visa-free-countries-for-nigerians/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnf-kBhCnARIsAFlg491-a00COlLqwTkbUsAiVQBRtPFgEC1rDk9CxhLLOuQLBTbCBYFp-VgaAoNwEALw_wcB
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Parachoco: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
DonBenny77:
You are late, I've given up on this shithole long ago....
Do you know that there are certain countries that you could travel to without Visa as a Nigerian citizen?

These countries are regarded as visa free countries for Nigerians

Although, the visa requirements for Nigerian citizens of these countries varies, some countries listed below would grant you visa upon arrival for a small fee. Either ways, it would be required that you possess a valid Nigerian international passport to have access into these countries.

Please do note that after the specified period of your stay in such country elapse, you might be required to apply for visa to extend your stay.
Below are the list of Visa free countries for Nigerian passport holders

1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
( Visa free for 90 days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka( Electronic travel authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )

http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/list-of-visa-free-countries-for-nigerians-updated/

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Parachoco: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Joshaw8:

Do you know that there are certain countries that you could travel to without Visa as a Nigerian citizen?

Although, the visa requirements for Nigerian citizens of these countries varies, some countries listed below would grant you visa upon arrival for a small fee. Either ways, it would be required that you possess a valid Nigerian international passport to have access into these countries.

Please do note that after the specified period of your stay in such country elapse, you might be required to apply for visa to extend your stay.

6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
25. Mali ( Visa free )
days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Unperturbedpota: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Parachoco:

6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
25. Mali ( Visa free )
days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )

You are a thief and a scammer

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by ratiani6: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2023
No time
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 4:12am On Jul 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

I tire for the poster, come to Europe and see the suffering, from Germany to France, Italy, etc, see how the inflation has eaten deep into the system, most people wants to come back home, sometimes you can hardly eat, things are expensive, instead of you to look for solution, you want to run to another man's country, believing that you would be better off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Napata77: 4:46am On Jul 02, 2023
IVORY2009:

I tire for the poster, come to Europe and see the suffering, from Germany to France, Italy, etc, see how the inflation has eaten deep into the system, most people wants to come back home, sometimes you can hardly eat, things are expensive, instead of you to look for solution, you want to run to another man's country, believing that you would be better off.

Don't mind him. Foolishness.
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2023
Napata77:

Don't mind him. Foolishness.

Some of them can not even do a simple research of happening about their choose destination before embarking on the journey, is it in UK, the crisis there now is something else, and you will still see Nigeria's running their paying 15k-20k thousand pounds for a years masters and after that bo work, the govt would give them one year+ to look for job or leave the country, instead of them to invest such monies in their country, in other parts of Europe, it's becoming bad, day in day out, people can hardly eat three square meals a day, things are very expensive, sometimes no job to even earn, the refugee crisis too rocking Europe is another issue, but Nigeria's who wants to go and suffer will not listen, you will see them rumming the streets, crossing the meditarrian sea, just to get to Europe, it's really sad.
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by onatisi(m): 5:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Good luck on your journey, your own children may not have any future in Nigeria, that is your own issue and problem . .

Joshaw8:
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Validated: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Come to US or Canada. Not a bed of roses, but as a Nigerian, I mean a Southerner with resilience, you have no choice but succeed.
I am not joking, your success is assured.

However, if you are a product of Nigeria government, either by education, work ethic, cronyism, DO NOT BOTHER.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by GeneralPula: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2023
IVORY2009:

Abi..

Funniest part is they can’t go to these countries if they don’t have nothing less than 10-15m..
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by Blazebond(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2023
Ignore this clown,he is in Nigeria,and na only for dream he go take travel.
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by nnamdi640: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Parachoco:

6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
25. Mali ( Visa free )
days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
This country you mention are as useless as the country you are running away from.
Re: If You Are Oppoturned,get Out Of Nigeria by PROPEACE: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Validated:

Come to US or Canada. Not a bed of roses, but as a Nigerian, I mean a Southerner with resilience, you have no choice but succeed.
I am not joking, your success is assured.

However, if you are a product of Nigeria government, either by education, work ethic, cronyism, DO NOT BOTHER.
See your funny way of thinking, I have lost count of northerners I know in US alone, you people think anyone not from the south is incapable of doing well for themselves, and if the white man derides you, you scream 'racism' when you are no better.

(1) (Reply)

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC / Rumblings in South-West as group accuses Tinubu of ‘Lagosizing’ appointments / How Much Is Nepa Bill In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.