Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor (185 Views)

Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
My neighbor recently fell ill and has been mentally unstable for days now. Of recent, he started attacking people in the compound. What does the law say about this?
Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by garriAndsugar: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
the law states that if he hasnt bitten you yet then you cant take action
Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
the law states that if he hasnt bitten you yet then you cant take action
He attacked a neighbor yesterday and that one ran for his life.
What does the law say about evicting such neighbor?
Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by garriAndsugar: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
3Dee:

He attacked a neighbor yesterday and that one ran for his life.
What does the law say about evicting such neighbor?
the law states that the neighbor should allow the other neighbor to bite him first before running. grin

make una call the family members to take him away abeg
Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2023
garriAndsugar:

the law states that the neighbor should allow the other neighbor to bite him first before running. grin

make una call the family members to take him away abeg

I wish it was that easy. No family is coming forward, friends too are no where to be found.
Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by allen113: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is he living alone?
Re: What Is The Position Of The Law For A Mentally Challenged Neighbor by 3Dee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
allen113:
Is he living alone?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

The Premium Estate Epe Lagos / Are You Aware Of This 2bedroom Luxury Apartments Selling In Surulere? (pic) / 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Lokogoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.