Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Threat To Igbos: Weapons Mop Up Exercises Going On In Niger Delta Is Commendable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat To Igbos: Weapons Mop Up Exercises Going On In Niger Delta Is Commendable (1144 Views)

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars / Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat To Igbos: Weapons Mop Up Exercises Going On In Niger Delta Is Commendable by ebufa: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
What nonsense?

How can a majority tribe be crying marginalization or being sidelined in the scheme of things.. What should the minority tribes say.

Asari Dokubo coughs and the whole region are going gaga

What sort of inferiority complex be this?

When you wake up from your envy induced delirium pls tell us........Igbo scared of Asari? You smoke OMO?
Re: Threat To Igbos: Weapons Mop Up Exercises Going On In Niger Delta Is Commendable by Johnjustice: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Why do you always feel threatened?

Is it not ipob an Igbo indigenous group that is committing terrorists acts, and have been proscribed a terrorist organization?

Niger Delta militants so not attack ordinary citizens, they do not oppress but protect their people and their people love them, but ipob is a full blown terrorists organisation, kidnapping, and killing igbos and Nigerians. If I was you I will focus on ipob, ipob is the single biggest threat to the Igbo tribe. Some of you dumb Igbo bigots give reasonable igbos a bad name, but it seems the bigots in your tribe are in the majority.
Re: Threat To Igbos: Weapons Mop Up Exercises Going On In Niger Delta Is Commendable by Johnjustice: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
What nonsense?

How can a majority tribe be crying marginalization or being sidelined in the scheme of things.. What should the minority tribes say.

Asari Dokubo coughs and the whole region are going gaga

What sort of inferiority complex be this?
The inferiority complex is off the roof, they cry like babies, but are very troublesome, I think something is wrong in their genetic make up.
Re: Threat To Igbos: Weapons Mop Up Exercises Going On In Niger Delta Is Commendable by AlexBells(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Johnjustice:
Why do you always fee threatened?

Is it not ipob an Igbo indigenous group that is committing terrorists acts, and have been proscribed a terrorist organization?

Niger Delta militants so not attack ordinary citizens, they do not oppress but protect their people and their people love them, but ipob is a full blown terrorists organisation, kidnapping, and killing igbos and Nigerians. If I was you I will focus on ipob, ipob is the single biggest threat to the Igbo tribe. Some of you dumb Igbo bigots give reasonable igbos a bad name, but it seems the bigots in your tribe are in the majority.
IPOB has a case in court, it is not my duty to decide on that, their leader is incarcerated and they asked for referendum before there was a clamp down on them which means they have a justified grief with the FG, tell me one evil thing Igbos did wrong to Asari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Complained Of His 2 Stolen Phones Inside The Court Room / Obi Has Not Eaten In Days, Still In Shock / We're Already Waking Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.