Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover (47219 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by kkins25(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

These guys knew his source of power was his hair, but it is astonishing that a large number of stupid people did not know hairs can grow...or did not know that they would need to shave off his hairs daily but they let him alone till his hairs grew back.

The writer (s) must be on some strong stuff; but christians believe this story!! infact they have an obligation to
Who knows, Samson could have been a cyclops, dumb sh*t who had his first affair with a human being. grin grin
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Bacteriologist(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Luckily, this story is pure fiction. There's no evidence that proves the events in the Bible even remotely happened in real life.
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by LoveTalk(f): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Interesting..
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by tuzle(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2023
O
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Cardozzo(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Story of Samson is arguably the most absurd story ever!!!!

Samson was a man given ultimate power by Yaweh but fell in the hands of Delilah to the philistines.

Delilah tried to get the deepest secret samson ever had, the secrets of his power...and the story went like this:

Good write up
1st attempt: After much pressure, Samson gave Delilah a wrong answer "If they bind me with seven green withes that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man."

And behold the very next day, Samson was bound with seven green withes..

People tell me, even the most stupidest person in the world will realise at this point he has been betrayed, but dont laugh yet as there was attempt no 2

No 2: After the 1st failed, the strongest man had no clue his most precious secret has been given away by the only woman he told but went ahead to bow to more pressure and he gave another wrong answer as "If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man."

Behold, the very next day, his hands were tied with the new ropes but is it not amazing that he still had no clue he was being betrayed?? Now at this point I am almost passing out of shock for this level of stupidity if it ever existed

Attempt no 3: Yes there was a 3rd attempt, believe me a 3rd attempt !!!!!
"If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.
and yet it happened again.

Even if someone is cursed with stupidity, it cant be this terrible to now give a 4th chance of eventually revealing his most precious secret to som1 that has betrayed him 3 times consecutively..

Aba!!! bible stories??

Now guys, don't laugh off your eyes yet because the part that killed it all was after the philistines cut off his hair and finally caught the most dreaded enemy of their generation.

These guys knew his source of power was his hair, but it is astonishing that a large number of stupid people did not know hairs can grow...or did not know that they would need to shave off his hairs daily but they let him alone till his hairs grew back.

The writer (s) must be on some strong stuff; but christians believe this story!! infact they have an obligation to
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Fisher400: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
you would never know which one is greater till you have power and your people loves you
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by FuckSilly: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2023
saintkel:
we have seen strong men fall....u are no exception
My friend, there'll always be an exception in life. Some people die being a virgin... It's not all human that puts so much importance and derive pleasure from sex, I think I'm one of the very few...
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Tingotoe: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Learn what you can from the story and move on.
It's better that way.
What is there to learn from a fake ass Jewish tale? Only Jewish slaves like you see any value in it
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Daughterboard(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Samson served his purpose. Don't be judgmental.

Do not go beyond what's written - 1 Cor 4:6
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by TINUBUISMAD: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2023
FuckSilly:
Samsoŋ was just such a foõl and simpleton.

Lust and seduction is the very last thing any girl can use to get me.
Virgin never catch me, na one useless girl with unknown number of bodycount, a girl that numerous men have deposited their genetic fluids into her holes na she go come catch me grin grin

IMPOSSIBLE!

I can never even deeply love a girl who's not a virgin or a girl I'm not the one that deflowered her.
What's their to love and cherish in the holes that has been public?
You bad oh grin
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by gud4vvvvv: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2023
What made Samson divulge his secret to Delilah after three attempt to kill him by calling her people and his enemy, the Philistines in each occasion is what I don't get.
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Idaytesj29(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Fear women!

Samson did encounter Lion but the Holy spirit strengthened him to kill it!

At that moment the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him, and he ripped the lion’s jaws apart with his bare hands. He did it as easily as if it were a young goat. But he didn’t tell his father or mother about it. Judge 14:6

But holy spirit ran away from Samson when it comes to women!

Fear women o!

And fear who no fear women more

1 Like

Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by finallybusy: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2023
The biggest set of liars in the world are religious fellows. Funny how their religions abhor lies, but they spread fake news, misinformation and straight out falsehood on mediums of communication to strengthen themselves as a community.
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Ubdavis(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2023
When I saw the headline, I thought it's was something real, rather I saw an embodiment of fiction
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by gud4vvvvv: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Then again I have not seen a woman comment here oo

They know themselves
Fear women oo
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2023
God pls uproot any delilah in life. Amen🙏
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Gkay1(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Even thou you preach throughout 24 hours, some people nor go change. Nigeria economic nor make person listen to sound doctrine again
May God help us
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Farthing02: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2023
This story reminds me of Abacha, Evans the notorious kidnapper and this rich young Killaboi……never get enmeshed in a woman too much that you let her be your downfall
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by yahoodetector: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Trash!
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by FireUpNow(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Was Eve not a bad woman to Adam? Eve caused the greatest fall of mankind. It all shows that women are the same even to this present age and time.

1 Like

Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Goddyrichie(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Fear women!

Samson did encounter Lion but the Holy spirit strengthened him to kill it!

At that moment the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him, and he ripped the lion’s jaws apart with his bare hands. He did it as easily as if it were a young goat. But he didn’t tell his father or mother about it. Judge 14:6

But holy spirit ran away from Samson when it comes to women!

Fear women o!
ur last and second to d last words make me laugh 😂 but it’s true 💯 shoot spirit see mighty lion e no run but when e see woman e run 🏃‍♂️ I don begin to fear woman more and more now

1 Like

Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Xavvybu: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Yooo! Get paid with Proofs attached!!

Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by razzydoo(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Daughterboard:
Samson served his purpose. Don't be judgmental.

Do not go beyond what's written - 1 Cor 4:6
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by boldsleek: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2023
FuckSilly:

My friend, there'll always be an exception in life. Some people die being a virgin... It's not all human that puts so much importance and derive pleasure from sex, I think I'm one of the very few...
All you talk about on this topic is virgin, s. e. x, p.unny, etc.

Is that all you know, think, and see as what makes a man?

you are derailing off the topic.
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Bacteriologist:
Luckily, this story is pure fiction. There's no evidence that proves the events in the Bible even remotely happened in real life.
You mean to tell me that all our problems are not the result of a rib-woman eating a magic fruit given to her by a talking snake
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

U have not heard of men giving their atm card pin or access their accounts to a woman and got swindled ??

U are an atheist naa.. so as usual....ordinary "good morning" inside bible cannot make sense to you
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by FuckSilly: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2023
boldsleek:
All you talk about on this topic is virgin, s. e. x, p.unny, etc.

Is that all you know, think, and see as what makes a man?

you are derailing off the topic.
All you talk about is sēx, stupidity and simping. Is that all your life depends on?

FYI or-deh, this account is strictly for sexual orientation, relationship and purity so, that's how it's going to be.
Don't be stupid!
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by boldsleek: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2023
FuckSilly:

All my brain talk about is sēx, my stupidity is top notch. simping is in my generation. that is all my life depends on?

FYI or-deh, this account is strictly for sexual orientation, relationship and purity so, that's how it's going to be.
I am stupid!
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Samson was a man given ultimate power by Yaweh but fell in the hands of Delilah to the philistines.

Delilah tried to get the deepest secret samson ever had, the secrets of his power...and the story went like this:

1st attempt: After much pressure, Samson gave Delilah a wrong answer "If they bind me with seven green withes that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man."

People tell me, even the most stupidest person in the world will realise at this point he has been betrayed, but dont laugh yet as there was attempt no 2

No 2: After the 1st failed, the strongest man had no clue his most precious secret has been given away by the only woman he told but went ahead to bow to more pressure and he gave another wrong answer as "If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man."

Behold, the very next day, his hands were tied with the new ropes but is it not amazing that he still had no clue he was being betrayed?? Now at this point I am almost passing out of shock for this level of stupidity if it ever existed

Even if someone is cursed with stupidity, it cant be this terrible to now give a 4th chance of eventually revealing his most precious secret to som1 that has betrayed him 3 times consecutively..

Aba!!! bible stories??

Now guys, don't laugh off your eyes yet because the part that killed it all was after the philistines cut off his hair and finally caught the most dreaded enemy of their generation.

You have started posting jugunu and kulikili nonsense, l will ban your account for 40 years if you post rubbish a again sad
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by FuckSilly: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2023
boldsleek:
All my brain talk about is sēx, my stupidity is top notch. simping is in my generation. that is all my life depends on?

I am stupid!
Lol
Wey rey dey stammer grin
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by Hanndye: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Aba!!! bible stories??

Oga, how I wish you could ask Judas how he thought nothing could happen to Jesus even if he betrayed Him. You never know, things happen when it comes to the spiritual.
Re: The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover by owolabi5: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
CAR PAPERS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Singles Having Sex / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? / I Masturbated While Fasting,does It Have Any Effect On My Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.