Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

This Emilokan Regime Ehn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Emilokan Regime Ehn (128 Views)

Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Emilokan Regime Ehn by Stubborn82: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2023
I noticed something with Nigerian government, most of their policies favours the rich and make the poor poorer, the case of Jonathan and Buhari align with my opinion.
But when we look at the emilokan the only Jagaban of the multivers, we can see that his policies doesn't only affect the poor, it also affect the rich, in fact it affected some African countries join. Could this be the beginning of revolution in Africa, I began to noticed that some of African countries had started respecting Nigeria.
There are many rich people around my area that they are driving v8, and v12 vehicles, their children cruise on car just to go nearby salon or supermarket, now most of them have humbling join us to drive v4. I believe this policy will bring good life in a short later, because it is affecting everybody.
Now the rich and the poor are now becoming leveler.
Today is Sunday, let me leave you with this prophesy.
2 Kings 7:1-20 ERV
Elisha said, “Listen to the message from the LORD! The ! The LORD says, ‘About this time tomorrow, there will be plenty of food, and it will be cheap again. A person will be able to buy a basket of fine flour or two baskets of barley for only one shekel in the marketplace.....

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Nigeria's Potential With Tinubu's Forward-thinking Policies / He Says Europe Now Enjoys Weekly Free Energy Due To Investment In Solar &wind / Court Exonerates Ukodhiko, Nullifies Sealing Of Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.