Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT (883 Views)

Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by WorldRichest: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
If this 2023 election window closes in favour of tinubu at the judiciary, then their chances of producing a president takes a distant position around 2039!

Should tinubu complete two terms which should run till 2031, then the north is expected to produce the next president which would elapse in 2039 upon completion of two terms.

Shettima is 2031 to 2039. Then South-South 2039 to 2047. North 2047 to 2055. South-West 2055 to 2063. North 2063 to 2071. The South again
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by Dc14(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

Shettima is 2031 to 2039. Then South-South 2039 to 2047. North 2047 to 2055. South-West 2055 to 2063. North 2063 to 2071. The South again
u bad na so u hate them

1 Like

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by YouandiAllofus: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Lolz... Your analysis is unsustainable

1 Like

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by Cromagnon: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

I ashed a simple question, is aguiyi ironsi from any of the south East state? I didn't ask of he is IGBO, remember what I responded to
O now you agree he is Ibo and he is the one that plunged us into this mess from 10% regional corruption to 100% national corruption thinking like your Lagos based brothers that he will dominate others by force
Now it has backfired you're crying victim

He is Ibo therefore he is south east

1 Like

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by optionalY09: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
They should Stop trying, let them go and fix the east
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by HNICEARTH: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leave that matter, these are the real issues.
The master strategist jagaban is doing a great job.
This renewed shege will favor me and my family

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
When they stop insulting other voters online.

1 Like

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by mbaise1000: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cromagnon:

O now you agree he is Ibo and he is the one that plunged us into this mess from 10% regional corruption to 100% national corruption thinking like your Lagos based brothers that he will dominate others by force
Now it has backfired you're crying victim

He is Ibo therefore he is south east

You are so emotional, go to the comment I responded to and the thread itself, nothing has backfired as far as the IGBOS are concerned, we do our thing and are still demanding the same thing and we are here, there's only two ways it can go and IGBOS are just happy at either of them, wherever we are we try to dominate, it's not arrogance, it's not sin, it's what the world does economically, countries try to dominate, companies try to dominate, tribes try to dominate, individuals try to dominate, you are also trying to dominate,, and I Know you will not understand how you are trying to dominate or wanting to dominate or in denial for obvious reasons, you resort to insults and violence because you know you already lost, the reason there will be no level playing ground in nigeria is the reason you are hating IGBOS because you know that if level playing ground is allowed, it will be one sided, I don't expect you to agree to this on this open place but whatever you tell yourself is what matters most,

1 Like

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by Godoverevery: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

You are so emotional, go to the comment I responded to and the thread itself, nothing has backfired as far as the IGBOS are concerned, we do our thing and are still demanding the same thing and we are here, there's only two ways it can go and IGBOS are just happy at either of them, wherever we are we try to dominate, it's not arrogance, it's not sin, it's what the world does economically, countries try to dominate, companies try to dominate, tribes try to dominate, individuals try to dominate, you are also trying to dominate,, and I Know you will not understand how you are trying to dominate or wanting to dominate or in denial for obvious reasons, you resort to insults and violence because you know you already lost, the reason there will be no level playing ground in nigeria is the reason you are hating IGBOS because you know that if level playing ground is allowed, it will be one sided, I don't expect you to agree to this on this open place but whatever you tell yourself is what matters most,

Demanding from the government minus your governors.....you will never see them talk about there region governors.

The SE governors are the best in Nigeria abi
The SE legislative representatives are the best in Nigeria abi

You people hypocrisy stinks to the heavens i swear.

Which level playing ground don't you people have....always playing the victims.

Don't hold your governors accountable and be focusing on other people region....crying all the time like there own politicians are saint.
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by mbaise1000: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Godoverevery:

Demanding from the government minus your governors.....you will never see them talk about there region governors.

The SE governors are the best in Nigeria abi
The SE legislative representatives are the best in Nigeria abi

You people hypocrisy stinks to the heavens i swear.

Which level playing ground don't you people have....always playing the victims.

Don't hold your governors accountable and be focusing on other people region....crying all the time like there own politicians are saint.

How about you try to address the things I said and not babbling about what enters your mind?
If you are a little more intelligent, you would have figured the points I was trying to make, are the IGBO governors not among the nigeria govt, kid I am talking of the avarage IGBO person and all the everyday people here, BTW you need to say exactly where you are and let's take a look at your own governor and your people and how you are better than the avarage IGBO person and who is representing you in whatever assembly let's see how many times he has made any comments there and how many bills he has sponsored, you are docile and afraid of speaking out because you depend on them, IGBOS depend on themselves individually and sometimes collectively and not on anyone, you don't have the gots to speak to who is feeding you that is why you will accept anything from anyone, IGBOS will not fear you because a king here is king in his own house, we don't wait for handouts, the biggest hypocrites are people like you who will want something but and doesn't have guts to ask for it but hating those speaking out against those cheats. You are a good example, everyone will hide and be saying IGBO this IGBO that, we are very proud of who we are, can you be PROUD of who you are and where you come from?

1 Like

Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by Godoverevery: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

How about you try to address the things I said and not babbling about what enters your mind?
If you are a little more intelligent, you would have figured the points I was trying to make, are the IGBO governors not among the nigeria govt, kid I am talking of the avarage IGBO person and all the everyday people here, BTW you need to say exactly where you are and let's take a look at your own governor and your people and how you are better than the avarage IGBO person and who is representing you in whatever assembly let's see how many times he has made any comments there and how many bills he has sponsored, you are docile and afraid of speaking out because you depend on them, IGBOS depend on themselves individually and sometimes collectively and not on anyone, you don't have the gots to speak to who is feeding you that is why you will accept anything from anyone, IGBOS will not fear you because a king here is king in his own house, we don't wait for handouts, the biggest hypocrites are people like you who will want something but and doesn't have guts to ask for it but hating those speaking out against those cheats. You are a good example, everyone will hide and be saying IGBO this IGBO that, we are very proud of who we are, can you be PROUD of who you are and where you come from?
Humpty dumpty I don't need read all the jargon you type

With efulefu like you is always the same rhetoric.........chest beating and bla bla rubbish all the time.

Bunch of losers who sleep and face the same direction.

Lead by example and show us what asking starting from your region or STFU.
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by orisa37: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
AZIKWE RULED NIGERIA AS PRESIDENT.
IRONSIDE RULED NIGERIA AS HEAD OF STATE.
OJUKWU RULED NIGERIA AS REBEL LEADER.
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by okelola1986(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
They will scatter Nigeria with Ipob terrorist sit-at-home enforcement 😂😂😂😂
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by Kossyso: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

Nwoke ike! Imakwa!
Re: Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT by mbaise1000: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Godoverevery:

Humpty dumpty I don't need read all the jargon you type

With efulefu like you is always the same rhetoric.........chest beating and bla bla rubbish all the time.

Bunch of losers who sleep and face the same direction.

Lead by example and show us what asking starting from your region or STFU.

Still couldn't say anything, it takes brains to read and understand, anyways, I am now sure that you are not even from the so called south south, I was thinking how han something like you come from there, you are still ashamed of who you are, if you are ashamed of whom you are and is not PROUD to mention it , what right do you have to speak against THOSE standing their group and being happy and PROUD yo tell you that we are the 5%, the dot, nation, the BIAFRANS, whatever you want to call us, when we know that it's whatever we call ourselves is what matters most, what can you call yourself? Are you anything at all? You are certainly a nigerian, what have you to he proud of wherever you vlvome from or about your shit hole, look at someone calling IGBOS losers, who couldn't identify itself, retard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convert IPOB Into A Political Party,reno Omokri To Igbos. / Photos: ABU Cultural Carnival 2023 In Pictures / Israel Also Supported Nigeria Against Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.