Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians (611 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
I have never ever in my life heard the phrase Yoruba Muslim before it was popularized by Nnamdi Kanu. Do you honestly believe that there’s a faction of Yoruba people that’s predominantly Muslim that’s consciously working against the Yoruba Christians ? ( I think this is Bull by the way but I want your opinion)

Why is the majority of Igbo people calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu ? Do you support and endorse his actions and does his behavior reflect the wishes of Igbo people ?

Why are you heralding Peter Obi as the best thing since sliced bread since he was a average governor ( at best ) , a PDP VP candidate and such is part and parcel of the system that you hate so much. If you really wanted change why not vote for Kingsley Moghalu ?

Why are you guys fond of selective outrage and victim mentality ? Igbo people make up a significant portion of Lagosians so any policy implemented that’s going to affect Lagosians is going to affect Igbo people but that does not mean it’s targeted at igbo people. Case in study ; The demolition of plazas in Alaba. The building was over 50 years old and is even owned by a Yoruba man. So tell me how’s it targeted at Igbo. Soludo is doing the same in Anambra and nobody is calling it tribalistic . Another case in point is the evacuation of people from Sudan. It’s just silly and asinine.

But the most important question is this ; Why are you complaining of everyday discrimination in Lagos and can you name one significant example of discrimination that denied you from economic and growth opportunities ?
Modified

Why is it that when criticized , you deflect the questions as if that in any way demerits the questions. You lot never articulate yourselves coherently to explain yourselves.
P.S I don’t have a problem with Igbo people , the ones I know are good people… just these Igbo online nzogbu nzogbu activist
Sometimes I think Ipob has a media branch….

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by mbaise1000: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
And one question I will ask the op is why he thinks that the only way he thinks he can get likes on nairaland is trolling IGBOS or dropping IGBO names or looking up to find something to say about IPOB?
I will also ask him to give IGBOS in nigeria advice on what to do if he is in the position of IGBOS in nigeria, being sincere knowing that the advice he gives is what he will do when he finds himself in the same situation and what he will do if that his advice didn't work

9 Likes

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by flokii: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2023
The most painful one for me is their silence about Monday sit at homes in the entire South East region imposed by Igbos.. they deny online and on air but it's common knowledge here in Abuja and other parts of the country that you can't travel to East or do anything business related on Mondays there..

If there is one thing I hate most, it's hypocrisy and the Easterners are very good at that.

Why are the Yorubas in Anambra, Imo, Abia and co. quiet over a glaring infringement on their rights as Nigerians to live anywhere in the country and do business freely without hindrance from anybody or group? Are they f00ls or what? Is it only when it concerns Lagos and Igbos that the entire country will go gaga with malicious news?
Wake up Nigerians and demand equal treatment everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by obiekunie01: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2023
Igbo! igbo! igbo! igbo! morning! afternoon, night and even in-between!

how can a people be so shamelessly fixated on another people that gives no fk about them.

Very shameful and sad!

check and you will see that more than 10 topics has been created this morning about igbos!

all created by yoruba moslems! nawaoo!

9 Likes

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2023
mbaise1000:
And one question I will ask the op is why he thinks that the only way he thinks he can get likes on nairaland is trolling IGBOS or dropping IGBO names or looking up to find something to say about IPOB?
I will also ask him to give IGBOS in nigeria advice on what to do if he is in the position of IGBOS in nigeria, being sincere knowing that the advice he gives is what he will do when he finds himself in the same situation and what he will do if that his advice didn't work
Permit me to answer your question with another question
You hate being criticized…. A lot ….why ??
These are my thoughts , nobody cares about likes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Dfkm
Yoruba Muslim ko Yoruba Hindu ni 😂
obiekunie01:

how can a people be so shamelessly fixated on another people that gives no fk about them.

Very shameful and sad!

check and you will see that more than 10 topics has been created this morning about igbos!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by mbaise1000: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Corona22:

Permit me to answer your question with another question
You hate being criticized…. A lot ….why ??
These are my thoughts , nobody cares about likes

I think answering the questions would have been far better and it will certainly answer your own question, the question you asked didn't relate to the question I asked or to make it still easier answer my question and I will answer yours, I feel you are dodging the question question, I understand it's so uncomfortable for you to answer, if so you have no right to say those things you said against IGBOS, you don't tell people to take what you can't take, still waiting for that advice.
I asked for advice and not for question
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by WorldRichest: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
So, you listen to MAD men. Not even the MAD men roaming the streets, but a MAD man in prison and his MAD followers living in drug-infested villages

1 Like

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Muna4real(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Your first sentence is a lie,so I stopped reading and didn't feel any need to answer anything.
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Wetin be this gibberish lol
mbaise1000:

I think answering the questions would have been far better and it will certainly answer your own question, the question you asked didn't relate to the question I asked or to make it still easier answer my question and I will answer yours, I feel you are dodging the question question, I understand it's so uncomfortable for you to answer, if so you have no right to say those things you said against IGBOS, you don't tell people to take what you can't take, still waiting for that advice.
I asked for advice and not for question
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2023
obiekunie01:

Very shameful and sad!

One has arrived. See they can’t help themselves. Bigotry is in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Corona22:
I have never ever in my life heard the phrase Yoruba Muslim before it was popularized by Nnamdi Kanu. Do you honestly believe that there’s a faction of Yoruba people that’s predominantly Muslim that’s consciously working against the Yoruba Christians ? ( I think this is Bull by the way but I want your opinion)

Why is the majority of Igbo people calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu ? Do you support and endorse his actions and does his behavior reflect the wishes of Igbo people ?

Why are you heralding Peter Obi as the best thing since sliced bread since he was a average governor ( at best ) , a PDP VP candidate and such is part and parcel of the system that you hate so much. If you really wanted change why not vote for Kingsley Moghalu ?

Why are you guys fond of selective outrage and victim mentality ? Igbo people make up a significant portion of Lagosians so any policy implemented that’s going to affect Lagosians is going to affect Igbo people but that does not mean it’s targeted at igbo people. Case in study ; The demolition of plazas in Alaba. The building was over 50 years old and is even owned by a Yoruba man. So tell me how’s it targeted at Igbo. Soludo is doing the same in Anambra and nobody is calling it tribalistic . Another case in point is the evacuation of people from Sudan. It’s just silly and asinine.

But the most important question is this ; Why are you complaining of everyday discrimination in Lagos and can you name one significant example of discrimination that denied you from economic and growth opportunities ?
Modified

Why is it that when criticized , you deflect the questions as if that in any way demerits the questions. You lot never articulate yourselves coherently to explain yourselves.
P.S I don’t have a problem with Igbo people , the ones I know are good people… just these Igbo online nzogbu nzogbu activist

I have never complained of discrimination so honestly don't know what you are talking about.

As for Kanu, i believe the law should take its due process and it is becoming apparent the federal government appears to have no reason to hold Kanu in prison even though i despise the man.

I have reasonable grounds to believe you are an ethnic tŕibalist by your generalizations and unfounded assumptions.
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by mbaise1000: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Corona22:
Wetin be this gibberish lol

Answer a very simple question you can't, and you are claiming intelligence, why you won't see the back of those you are trolling
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by gidgiddy: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Corona22:

Why wont majority of Igbos call for the release of Nnamdi? Did he do anything wrong? Is it a crime for someone to say he wants referendum to determine if his people want to be part of the British colonial contraption called Nigeria?

Kingsley Moghalu did not run for President and anyone who says that Peter Obi did not do well as Governor is someone who did not do his homework well.

Modified

Now you know why the unity of Nigeria is a joke
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Goodday90(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu didn’t invent “Yoruba Muslim”,it has always been in use,Yorubas who are Muslims always sound it that they are Muslims first before being Yoruba

Please is MURIC leader an ibo too,he used the term Yoruba Christian?

1 Like

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by GeneralPula: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2023
They’re misguided set of being and nature will continue to Karma them..

They can keep manipulating Jamb results but they can’t manipulate Karma..
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Nahunger(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Lol
They are not on nairaland nau
🥹🥹
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Christistruth03: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2023
grin
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Christistruth03: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Peter Obi divided his own Anambra People who everyone thought were Christians into
Anglicans, Catholics,Seven day Adventist and Pentecostal with his own Catholics being the favoured Master Race of his Anambra Government

Unity was out the question
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goodday90:
Nnamdi Kanu didn’t invent “Yoruba Muslim”,it has always been in use,Yorubas who are Muslims always sound it that they are Muslims first before being Yoruba

Average ibo is so jealous of Yoruba
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Goodday90(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
tundein18:

Average ibo is so jealous of Yoruba
jealous of your oily soup,or your ugliness?

Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Goodday90:

Baba nobody has ever used the term before Kanu
Even we Yoruba don’t divide ourselves like that. It’s you bigots that do that
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Goodday90:
jealous of your oily soup,or your ugliness?
Maybe Jealous is the wrong word to use but why are you guys always needing and hating everyone else ? You guys are small in comparison and are always making noise and never get along with other tribes.. why ?
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Goodday90(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:

Baba nobody has ever used the term before Kanu
Even we Yoruba don’t divide ourselves like that. It’s you bigots that do that
so you mean to say that yoruba didn’t have Muslims until Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Goodday90(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:

Maybe Jealous is the wrong word to use but why are you guys always needing and hating everyone else ? You guys are small in comparison and are always making noise and never get along with other tribes.. why ?
forget what you read online
Nobody hates Igbo and Igbo hates nobody

One day,drop your phone and experience the real world outside
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Goodday90:
forget what you read online
Nobody hates Igbo and Igbo hates nobody

One day,drop your phone and experience the real world outside
Of course
I completely agree with you lol that’s why I’m asking online politicians
We all know all these noise is by Ipob media arm and agbado people
Real people with real opinion in nairaland no reach 200 again lol
Cheers
Re: Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians by Corona22: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Goodday90:
so you mean to say that yoruba didn’t have Muslims until Nnamdi kanu?
You gats use google translate to understand what I posted
I’m not in the habit of repeating myself

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought Untold Hardship On Nigerians – Senate / Aro Was Greater Than Oyo (picture) / A Simple Critique Of The Tinubu's Nations Presidential Address.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.