Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

SERAP Tells Tinubu To Disclose Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy Savings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Tells Tinubu To Disclose Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy Savings (156 Views)

SERAP Sues Tinubu For Not Publishing Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy / Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn / SERAP Gives FG 7 Days To Disclose Spending Of Recovered Abacha Loot Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Tells Tinubu To Disclose Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy Savings by Mazist: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2023
A civil society organisation, Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project, SERAP, has urged President Bola  Tinubu to use his good offices and leadership position to “urgently publish details of spending of about N400billion so far saved as a result of the removal of subsidy on petrol.”

Read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/serap-demands-spending-details-of-n400bn-fuel-subsidy-savings

1 Like

Re: SERAP Tells Tinubu To Disclose Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy Savings by OGIBRA(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2023
This is the way opposition parties and civilians should challange government, not just wailing on useless issues..

I support SERAP on these, and i hope PBAT government will rise to the occassion...
I.O.T

1 Like

Re: SERAP Tells Tinubu To Disclose Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy Savings by iammo(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Sope Otilo

Tinubu can't fight the Generals, the Cabals, Buhari men

(1) (Reply)

Unlawful Deportation: Court Awards N6m Against Immigration / BREAKING; President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Set To Assume ECOWAS Chairman Position / Global Energy Alliance For People And Planet Appoints Osinbajo Global Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.