Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ebay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebay (141 Views)

[SELL] Virtual Credit Card (paypal, Amazon, Ebay) / ‘possessed Doll’ Bought On Ebay For $1100 Reportedly ‘attacks’ Its New Owner / Sell Ur Itunes Card, Amazon, Ebay Etc For Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebay by Rhemaworld(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Do you love shopping on eBay Or maybe you're hesitant to buy from eBay because you don't want to deal with the hassle of international shipping.

Well, worry no more! Let me introduce myself - I'm your personal eBay buying and shipping assistant. With my services, you can enjoy shopping on eBay without any of the worry or frustration!

Whether you're looking for a hard-to-find item or just want to take advantage of great deals, I'm here to help. All you need to do is send the link of what you want to buy, and I'll take care of the rest. From purchasing to shipping, I'll handle all the details so you don't have to stress

I have extensive experience with international shipping and can ensure that your items are delivered safely and on time. And with my competitive rates, you can rest assured that you're getting the best possible value.

So why wait? Let me help you get the eBay items you want, no matter where you are in Nigeria Contact me today on WhatsApp via 08088596104 to learn more and start shopping with confidence!

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Comparison Of Digital Nomad Visas Around The World / Do You Need To Hire A Personal Accountant? / The Power Of 600 Naira: (safe Digital Hub Enterprises)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.