Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary (391 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ali Baba And Mary Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary by jaybenugo: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
‘’I Miss You Terribly'' - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Celebrates Their 13th Wedding Anniversary

Ozy, the widow of gospel artiste, Sammie Okposo, has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate what would have been their 13th wedding anniversary, IGBERETV reports.

The couple got married in 2010 and have been together until his demise on November 25, 2022.

In a series of posts shared online, Ozy reflected on their marriage and how much he meant to her. She stated that she misses him terribly while describing him as her king.

‘’Happy anniversary, my King. I will always love you Dim Oma

Dim Oma @sammieokposo

This day brings back memories of the times we spent together.

If only you were here today…

Happy anniversary, my king

Happy anniversary to us''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKLLg5OU-g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary by iammo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
RIP okposo

A cheating man is more susceptible to early death especially cardiovascular death
Re: I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary by Morbeta11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
That's life for you.....we are all visitors on earth.
Re: I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary by myyansh68(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
This cheater.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eluuu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle As Celebrity Life No Show Love / Sheggz Bbn Bella Bbn Boyfriend Exp0se. This Is So Embarrassing / Bbnaija All Stars: I’m Unavailable – Cee-c Rejects Ike’s Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.