Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC (383 Views)

Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese / Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure / About Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hi my fellow nairalanders
Please, I am a medical doctor that have to choose between EFCC and NCS.
Please which do you think is better for medical doctors in terms of pay package, growth, accommodation, security and other factors.

Which of the two has better prospects, and why?

Thanks for your informed suggestions
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by youngsahito(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Aaronzy:
Hi my fellow nairalanders
Please, I am a medical doctor that have to choose between EFCC and NCS.
Please which do you think is better for medical doctors in terms of pay package, growth, accommodation etc
Ncs

1 Like

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
youngsahito:
Ncs
Does NCS pay higher?
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Advice needed pls

(1) (Reply)

Free Information Technology Training / Let Your Income Double Up With Proper Planning And Investment / The Unknown Secrets Of Great People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.