Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo (33708 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is one of the reasons why many Christian brothers miss it in marriage. I see he underestimated the Proverbs 31 woman, LMAO dey play! Your eye go soon clear.

daughters13:
Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo and former deeper life member has come out in the open to publicly declare that he is officially searching for a true Christian wife.

Yes I seek a true Christian wife but the issue is that the church has been infiltrated by satan and if you go to the church to find a wife you will probably end up marrying a witch or a girl from the marine kingdom who perfectly disguises herself as a true Christian.

Even if you go to modesty churches like deeper life to find a wife, these false Christians are there as well.

So what am I supposed to do? Should I accept and take one of these witches and marines that have infiltrated the church as a wife?

That's not going to happen and that's why I am here today to publicly declare and hopefully by so doing, I will bypass the infiltrated church.

Okay, I want a Christian wife but there are rules and there are selection criteria which the girl must fulfil.

Here are the selection criteria:

1. The girl must be a practising Christian

2. The girl must be a Christian that practises absolute modesty and outward holiness (deeper life type)

3. The girl must be a Christian preacher.
For you to be my wife, you need "Lady Evangelist" attached to your name. That's the minimum standard acceptable.

4. I want a girl that preaches and not a Proverbs 31 woman. Yes, Proverbs 31 describes how a wife should be; but it is mainly about how she should be good at her domestic chores. What I seek is a preaching woman that will serve Christ and not a hard-working woman that does her chores as described in proverbs 31.

5. Whilst approaching me for marriage, the girl should not come with the belief that her body is needed carnal gratification.
Or do you believe that I am marrying the girl so that I can kiss her lips and caress her body and by so doing get double pleasure; one pleasure from the kissing and the other pleasure from the caressing?
I marry not her body but her Christian fire.

6. The girl must be a vociferously aggressive preacher that is strong and able to stand her ground for Christ even in the midst of opposition. Metaphorically, she should be a true Christian female tiger with sharp claws, sharp teeth , ferociousness and wanting to pounce for Christ.

So that's it, if you have what it takes please send me a message on my Facebook (Malakhi Banjo) so we can begin the screening process and if you pass.....L.O.L, then we can begin the courtship process.

Please note that these criteria are hard to fulfill but yet easy to fulfill. God will not compromise on righteousness and neither will I.

To conclude, there are things we want and there are things we need. You may want a wife or husband but the only person you need is the Lord Jesus Christ. And that's why the title states "True Christian Wife WANTED"

God bless
Your brother in Christ
Malakhi Dele Banjo

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
■ This is one of the reasons why many Christian brothers miss it in marriage. I see he underestimated the Proverbs 31 woman, LMAO dey play! Your eye go soon clear.
Underestimated in what sense? undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Opanka44:
Stop deceiving yourself, there is no good Christian anywhere. They are all Hypocrites and Pretenders.
In fact, you're not ready to marry yet based on the conditions you gave. All you lots are Hypocrites
grin
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
cococandy:
No one in his church fit the bill?
He gaan, him fit the bill? undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
chuksanambra:
■ Speak for yourself. Genuine Christians and Genuine Muslims dey.
■ The fact that you can identify something as fake presupposes that there is an original somewhere.
Stop lying! undecided
The originals have nothing to do with religion(fake life). undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Govocrete: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Get scientists or native doctors to mode your choice of wife for you.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by LexNuel(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
This one is not ready for marriage... Looking for pastor as a wife. There are seminary schools. Why not go there and marry a soon to be evangelist or missionary since you're looking for a wife that preaches..

Until she focus on preaching and abandons your family ...

And in his mind, that is the definition of true Christian wife... Smh..

Dey play.. just dey play
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Ara21(f): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I'm here Daddy😊

I think I've met all your requirements
Come,let's carry the gospel to Pluto and other planets 😂

grin
Baba go old for there. He should just go and become a Reverend father.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by LoveJesus87(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Qwi4:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
Healing streams live with pastor Chris on July 28th - July 30th will heal u completely as worse cases have been healed COMPLETELY
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Qwi4: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
You again
please what did I do before
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by advanceDNA: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
talented321:
According christians folks their is a different between churchgoers, christians and christ like christian.
What type are u looking for, because those types that have over used their pussy full my street sweeping the church compound everyday. Some are even sleeping inside the church in search of a real man.
'Smh'
U never start

U are wicked grin
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Qwi4: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Healing streams live with pastor Chris on July 28th - July 30th will heal u completely as worse cases have been healed COMPLETELY
noted which official channel or link can one used to participate
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
You're going to expect people to keep giving you money till when?

Why don't you make use of those strong manly hands of yours?

Learn hand work or an online skill.
Qwi4:
please what did I do before
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Neddyogu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
This one don Dey run kolosis
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by DOM7: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
All your statement is a proof you don't belong to the church,no matter how bad you define the church Christ is still in love with His church. isn't it madness that you failed to find a right sister in the church but trust the street (world) to have one? Attention seeker! The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by bekpo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I'm here Daddy😊

I think I've met all your requirements
Come,let's carry the gospel to Pluto and other planets 😂

With ur necked picture on line?
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Prenonjebose: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
He doesn't want a wife for kissing and caressing, but a fanatic woman with a title of Evangelist, infact a spiritual tiger, lol. No reasonable, God fearing woman should enter this man's trap
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Emdebby2: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Terms and conditions in marriage....
Good luck finding your wife!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
You're going to expect people to keep giving you money till when?

Why don't you make use of those strong manly hands of yours?

Learn hand work or an online skill.

Wow...This is surprising, coming from the entittled gender that expect men to give them money..
Now dont get me wrong ... im not referring to you specifically.....but this is funny because if it were a woman begging...u women probably wont see anything wrong with it.....u might even give excuses for her like ..its not easy being a woman......she's a single mother, women are finding it hard in this economic recession grin ....
.. now that its a man begging... u remember he has strong manly hands and deserves no hand out.... . grin
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Glocal1: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
daughters13:
Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo and former deeper life member has come out in the open to publicly declare that he is officially searching for a true Christian wife.

Yes I seek a true Christian wife but the issue is that the church has been infiltrated by satan and if you go to the church to find a wife you will probably end up marrying a witch or a girl from the marine kingdom who perfectly disguises herself as a true Christian.

Even if you go to modesty churches like deeper life to find a wife, these false Christians are there as well.

So what am I supposed to do? Should I accept and take one of these witches and marines that have infiltrated the church as a wife?

That's not going to happen and that's why I am here today to publicly declare and hopefully by so doing, I will bypass the infiltrated church.

Okay, I want a Christian wife but there are rules and there are selection criteria which the girl must fulfil.

Here are the selection criteria:

1. The girl must be a practising Christian

2. The girl must be a Christian that practises absolute modesty and outward holiness (deeper life type)

3. The girl must be a Christian preacher.
For you to be my wife, you need "Lady Evangelist" attached to your name. That's the minimum standard acceptable.

4. I want a girl that preaches and not a Proverbs 31 woman. Yes, Proverbs 31 describes how a wife should be; but it is mainly about how she should be good at her domestic chores. What I seek is a preaching woman that will serve Christ and not a hard-working woman that does her chores as described in proverbs 31.

5. Whilst approaching me for marriage, the girl should not come with the belief that her body is needed carnal gratification.
Or do you believe that I am marrying the girl so that I can kiss her lips and caress her body and by so doing get double pleasure; one pleasure from the kissing and the other pleasure from the caressing?
I marry not her body but her Christian fire.

6. The girl must be a vociferously aggressive preacher that is strong and able to stand her ground for Christ even in the midst of opposition. Metaphorically, she should be a true Christian female tiger with sharp claws, sharp teeth , ferociousness and wanting to pounce for Christ.

So that's it, if you have what it takes please send me a message on my Facebook (Malakhi Banjo) so we can begin the screening process and if you pass.....L.O.L, then we can begin the courtship process.

Please note that these criteria are hard to fulfill but yet easy to fulfill. God will not compromise on righteousness and neither will I.

To conclude, there are things we want and there are things we need. You may want a wife or husband but the only person you need is the Lord Jesus Christ. And that's why the title states "True Christian Wife WANTED"

God bless
Your brother in Christ
Malakhi Dele Banjo

Why miss out virginity?
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Okay, then go ahead and give him the money he's asking for.

And make sure to give him another one when he posts again next year begging.
WatchYourSix:

Wow...This is surprising, coming from the entittled gender that expect men to give them money..
Now dont get me wrong ... im not referring to you specifically.....but this is funny because if it were a woman begging...u women probably wont see anything wrong with it.....u might even give excuses for her like ..its not easy being a woman......she's a single mother, women are finding it hard in this economic recession grin ....
.. now that its a man begging... u remember he has strong manly hands and deserves no hand out.... . grin

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

All the guy said is that there are fake and genuine... and u are already attacking him thats he's lying....lie that what?? Why are u always quick to attack people, always ready to tag them and their faith as false without even knowing them beyond one comment u see...

... ur behaviour is very weird and very contrary to love as described in 1Corinthians 13.....

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by HRMK: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
so you cant get a good christian wife in the church but you can on the streets?it only shows the type of pastors in your church!move to another church where the HOLY SPIRIT is!!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, then go ahead and give him the money he's asking for.

And make sure to give him another one when he posts again next year begging.

Nigga is incapacitated...he just needs help from time to time.....
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
I've seen people in his condition going to varsities and graduating with good marks, some are even doing office jobs.

So I don't know what's stopping him from doing the same thing.

Anyways, go ahead and give him the money he's asking for and make sure to give him your contact details so that whenever the money runs out, he can contact you and ask for more money.

Because no matter how many people try to help him, he'd still come back here asking for more, go ahead and be his good Samaritan and help him.
WatchYourSix:

Nigga is incapacitated...he just needs help from time to time.....

2 Likes

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Michaelspresh(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
permit225:

😅😅....see dis carrier..no b who go destroy him lyf with untreated and international STDs him dey find oo..nairaland galz..make God continue dey forbid bad tin..tueh tueh..I spit on ur overstretched and rotten kuntus..
😂🤣🤣🤣

What's wrong with this one abeg?
How did you escape from psychiatric hospital?
Who released a mad man ohhhhh?
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by chuksanambra: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

I remember you.
You're the mentally-unstable leprechaun who was insulting Obi years ago but was promoting him this year as the best thing.

You lack the mental capacity to contribute to this conversation.

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Michaelspresh(f): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
OBTOREPA:

He's not looking for someone that will use sex to scatter his prayer life.
False accusations...
Actually,I'm not like that😊
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Michaelspresh(f): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ara21:

grin
Baba go old for there. He should just go and become a Reverend father.
Las las na wetin him go do be that
Or make him collect clay create him woman
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Michaelspresh(f): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
bekpo:

With ur necked picture on line?

it's Naked not necked

Nairaland guys are sooo stupid
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WINDSOW(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Carry sand mould her na
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I've seen people in his condition going to varsities and graduating with good marks, some are even doing office jobs.

So I don't know what's stopping him from doing the same thing.

Anyways, go ahead and give him the money he's asking for and make sure to give him your contact details so that whenever the money runs out, he can contact you and ask for more money.

Because no matter how many people try to help him, he'd still come back here asking for more, go ahead and be his good Samaritan and help him.

Lol....yeah its not bad to regularly help a person thats incapacitated....a small handout per month or every other month is not a bad idea........ women with nothing wrong with their hands and legs also expect continous regular payments to buy unimportant things they cant afford....and u women dont see anything wrong with that entitlement mentality...

Don't get me wrong...u are totally entitled to ur opinion ......but from ur first comment u ddnt care what his conditions were but u just assumed he deserves no help because he's a man with manly hands.....

My point is ....his condition of being man with "manly hands" is not a reason to invalidate his incapacited state since u dont know how bad his condition is.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari / Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.