Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples (56450 Views)

Ripples Effect: An Igbo Man Stripped Of Baale Tittle In Lekki / 21 APC Governors To Meet On Tuesday As 'Zoning Formula' Causes Ripples / Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Godmind2022(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2023
MeNmyfamily:
If you criticize government now, you're tagged "Igbo" or "Ipob"

Critize Tinubu's only-the-masses-will-sacrifice policies or not, his supporters may still pick on you directly or indirectly.

Let's criticize in any way, but let's criticize maturely and constructively.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by DOptical: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2023
DOptical:
Buhari made that budget. Why did he do such though? Anyway, It should be reversed and cut. The cost of governance, including legislative should be cut. It's too much. Even the government of developed countries don't feed that fat. Politics should be all about those who want to serve the people. I hope the loophole on corruption is tightened.

I even recently learned that Jonathan's own was much higher. Nawa. Anyway, I hope Tinubu revisit the old budget and cut it down.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Tzar(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2023
But you need those you call 'poor assholes' to get the right people in govt. Your aggression will only make your candidate unattractive. Don't forget that long term bitterness and anger leads to high blood pressure and other health complications. These people you are insulting are deriving maximum pleasure from your anger, so it's a win-win for them.
If you want to achieve the political landscape you desire, you must learn to calm down and befriend those you resent so much today. When you get that power, then you can use it as you please. This is a better strategy.
SemperFid:

Peter obi does not need to be president as much as the poor assholes need a president that will ser things straight in this country.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by AfonjaPriest: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2023
All these noisemakings for Tinubu is like playing drums in the eardrums of a deaf.
If you thought that Tinubu would be different from Buhari when it comes to sleeping on corruption, your foolishness is more pronounced than that of a man who goes to defecate in a toilet built on the summit of Mount Everest.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by tefund(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2023
Salary:

[i]

**Fúck!! I'm exhausted!!
**This mothafuckin' country is beyond redemption!!
**We ain't got no choice but to break it, and go our separate ways!!

.....fúck the government!!!

[/i]The way forward.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Sahad1234: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

Can you imagine ? Over 900k per day just for meals ? And our minimum. Wage is how much again?

900k can feed at least 300 ordinary Nigerian per day ..

We are in it already ... Otilo

Look at the figures above, and see how foolish some of you are for supporting these evil demons.

Most Agbado miscreants barely eat, infact, they don't know where their next meal will fall from... It's either they're on Twitter begging or they're here on this forum with multiple accounts seeking for 2k.

Just look at the quoted figures above.... All these are happening in a nation facing a N77 trillion debt crisis.

It's a pity.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Mboi: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2023
anonymous1759:

I no Dey suffer like you . No be Tinubu Dey responsible for your suffering.
At mention of OBI's name, your heart skips. No go die for nothing o... TINUBU does not know that your family exist..Lol

1 Like

Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by anonymous1759(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Mboi post=124182027]
At mention of OBI's name, your heart skips. No go die for nothing o... TINUBU does not know that your family exist..Lol[/quote)

Likewise Obi . No go k!ll yourself on top BAT matter life’s short.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Okechinwadike: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
na so you talk during Jonathan and Buhari governments, sotey poverty come become your best friend
what did I do na? that this administration will favour me and my people, Lol

1 Like

Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by SemperFid: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Tzar:
But you need those you call 'poor assholes' to get the right people in govt. Your aggression will only make your candidate unattractive. Don't forget that long term bitterness and anger leads to high blood pressure and other health complications. These people you are insulting are deriving maximum pleasure from your anger, so it's a win-win for them.
If you want to achieve the political landscape you desire, you must learn to calm down and befriend those you resent so much today. When you get that power, then you can use it as you please. This is a better strategy.

They buy fuel at 540 i buy at 540 and I am more angry than they are and they derive joy from the fuel I buy 540 which they also buy 540.

Pls is it the brain u use to type this nonsense that u use to cross express?

1 Like

Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Tzar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Then, you refuse to know that this is a battle of political wits and not a moral one. And in this kinds of contestation, your ego and WINNING is more valuable, even if it comes at a cost. You need to understand the psychology behind the supporters of APC even when things are this bad. Otherwise your pain and high BP will continue to be their gain. Your argument that we are ALL suffering is meaningless in a political battle of superiority.
Do you think The US and EU pays to fund wars and send their citizens to die, just for the fun of it?! They do so to propagate the Western lifestyle worldwide. That is the price they MUST pay to be first amongst equals.
Political ideology holders don't care if they are hurt too as long they DOMINATE. Liberals in the US continue to ensure immigrants flood the US even if the cost may mean jobs may no longer be available to them like before; but to them, that is the price that has to be paid to WIN.
The supporters of this government do not care if you and them buy fuel at N1000, as long as they continue to see your pain knowing their party remains in power. You better know this truth and know peace.

SemperFid:

They buy fuel at 540 i buy at 540 and I am more angry than they are and they derive joy from the fuel I buy 540 which they also buy 540.

Pls is it the brain u use to type this nonsense that u use to cross express?
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by AntiChristian: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ogbeni, better meshionu!

Jostoman:
they are now using their other monika
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by AntiChristian: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
genkins:
Who else ha ve noticed that these minions seem to have not had thier contract renewed.
Ola9ja23
Leodeking
Jones4190
Parachok
Ndimkprummiri
Staphylococcus
Throwback
Itooworwor
Madridguy
Akunjitit
RecentHistory
Slashthroat
Dipopoo
Antichristian
Ejimatic
Ipobantidote
Jones4190
Ahmed4u1
Jnana19

Atleast we can now breath fresh air .No more anti-Obi comments.Just like Lamidi Apapa...thier usefulness has expired.

I went for Salah break!
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by gentlegenius(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:
Imagine the ridiculous amount we are spending on president and vice president foods. Abeg seh na Lion heads dem dey order for?
No. Na your head them dey order for.
They order for the heads of their supporters... And feed on their brains.

Government should first stop their wastage before taxing the citizens.
No.
They must tax you to eat and travel.
You should have stop them from seizing power but you instead support them.

Don't tell me you are crying already.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Jostoman: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
Ogbeni, better meshionu!

e pain am grin
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by TruthinAction: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
blowjohn:

It's not about if the president and vice use 3 billion for this or that.
The issue is:

The money them buhari borrowed to advance the country, was it used for that?

The monies being allocated for health, sports, pension, etc are they being utilised for them?

Are our oil dividends rightly used for the country?

Is it because of the president, vice and legislators budgets that we cud not go to the world cup?

Was it because them buhari used billions for their upkeep that our health and education system is in tatters?

Money from oil, what are states like bayelsa, akwa ibom, delta , rivers, edo etc using then to do? Are they using them well?

What are states like zamfara, yobe, jigawa doing with funds ?

Are our states where they ought to be?

Why use abachas money to pay the poorest people when we can use it to repair our refineries?

Why haven't we been able to repair our refineries and give out licences to other companies or people to import fuel? Why only nnpc?

These are the issues.

Don't u think that if monies meant for anything were gotten and used for it, we won't be where we are?

You are very correct. There are countless issues of corruption in this government. I just pointed out that of the feeding and traveling budget.

This system of government called democracy is designed to favour only those in power unless we have the right person at the top who is ready to put his people first.

1 Like

Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by shimolv: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Fujiyama: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:
Imagine the ridiculous amount we are spending on president and vice president foods. Abeg seh na Lion heads dem dey order for?

^^^
undecided

I see you're still playing these filthy games.

Today you blow hot, tomorrow you blow cold.

You run with the hare, hunt with the hounds.

You still can't make up your mind whether you are bird or beast - because its all a game to you.

You distract those who choose to speak out against wrongdoing - and then you throw in some hypocritical lamentations every now and then - to deceive those who haven't watched you closely enough.

Your time is running out. You will have to take a stand sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Flets:

They steal your mandate
They sponsor tribal and religious political narratives
They bribe INEC
They bribe the Judiciary
They call your bluff and capture the state
They take away your fuel subsidy without fighting corruption
They take away your funding for tertiary education
They add VAT to your fuel and diesel
They introduce VAT on your carbonated drinks
The increase your electricity tariff by 40%
They increase their own salaries by 114%
They budget 24B for their HoA Accomodation
They budget SUVs for themselves, generals and service chiefs
They take looting to another level and they tell you to sacrifice
They pay propagandists to distract you from the evil they are inflicting on you in social and news media

You now trek like your life depends on it yet you can’t save anything, life is excruciating
You go to market and you can’t buy anything meaningful, you feel something is wrong with you
Your kids go to bed hungry and you blame yourself
You will withdraw your kids cos you can’t meet the new fees
Your thoughts are overwhelmed with the ways to survive, feeding has become luxury
You are contemplating quiting work because the salary cannot cover transport alone
You are frustrated

This the Truth: your political class are ready to punish you to death as long as they afford their extravagant lifestyle.

Unless you fight back and hold these criminals accountable, they will take away all you’ve got and dance on the grave of you and your loved ones.

You must take your life and your nation back
you had 63yrs to figure it out
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

Just last week here, we saw how some people were happily jumping into trailers used for transporting cows, sheeps and onions from Kaduna to Ilorin, Ogbomoso and Ado Ekiti because of the increase in transport fare.... Still yet, they will come online to talk nonsense and support who is pressing their necks with tax and unreasonable policies.

It's a pity.
how do you know it's the same ppl?
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

This is exactly what Peter Obi preached and practice in Anambra State and all the offices he was blessed to head, but guess what, some ethnic bigots who were hypnotized by Tinubu's game of bigotry called Peter Obi a "Pretender"

Tinubu has so far made tertiary education nearly impossible for students... Take your time and read the clause before you come to insult yourself.

Tinubu, true to his words, has drastically reduce your purchasing power... You now buy 5 bulbs of tomatoes for N500.

Recently, the new IGP of police (A boy to Tinubu) have started taxing his boys.
governors are not assassination targets.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rayban25:
We told them that tinubu is a tax master who doesn't care about agbado miscreants inconsequential lives they thought he will especially favour yoruba people

They should enjoy.
where did they say he will favour yoruba?
I pity you
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
marlow1962:
All this millions and billions, yet their supporters are very hungry angry some has gone as far as creating another account and supporting obi, so that when they beg online people won't insult them.

name them
When it start getting better thunder will fire you off you open new account to start praising tinubu
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Salary:

**Fúck!! I'm exhausted!!
**This mothafuckin' country is beyond redemption!!
**We ain't got no choice but to break it, and go our separate ways!!

.....fúck the government!!!

break it na make send dss to you. Imbe
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
marlow1962:

I always thought that the Hausas/fulani's are the problem in this country. I do not know that we have some people from one region that so much Cherish suffering despite their brother being in power illegally.

Stolen mandate= baba nla, on your mandate we stand
Baba nla start dishing out economic suffering to all, including supporters= let's manage, it's for the betterment of our country, USA suffered but now their enjoying, we will get there.

Fooooolsss
We will remember all your statements when it start to reap harvest.
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opanka44:
Figures like these break my Heart cos myself and kids are starving. Imagine president and his Vice budgeting over 12billion naira for feeding. Oh Lord, where art thou??
is that what they wrote?
Just stop lieing na. You're a mature human
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

This people truly came with shege to give to their people but they're only concerned about fighting others.

Peter Obi wouldn't have done this. First, fuel subsidy removal without any single palliative,

What kind of palliative
Your not tired of waiting lazily for money to be shared to you?

then student loan scam, then removal of university tuition fees, then increase of their salaries by 114%, then withdrawal of funds to professional councils/agencies, motor vehicle license, then taxation of soft drinks.

Good soup na money Kill am abi you know how much Harvard dey collect.?

Yet their people are still blindly supporting them.

it's no blind
It's vision
Or you think America just became with no sacrifice?
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Timesolve:
Meanwhile, the taxpayers are the ones feeding Tinubu and his household while also bearing the brunt for this government's foolishness
Shebi e dey sweet una wen dey vote for the taxation?
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Cromagnon: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mindlog:
Buhari really messed up the economy.
how?
Na him say make you no farm no manufacture?
Is dangote not doing so?
What's your excuse
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cromagnon:
where did they say he will favour yoruba?
I pity you

Shut up. You dont need to say anything
Your folly will always give you people away

Let us know when you don ronu finish
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Gentew(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedekid:

How far with the DIY passport. Were you able to do it yourself?
Furthermore, hope you are not planing to japa, we must stay and rough naija together.

I'm doing the capturing next month...... lol

Japa is the way bro.... lol
Re: Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples by Gentew(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are really a waste..

I pity your generation/offsprings. Because they will all come out from a foolish

May God bless you with peace of mind
May God give you the wisdom to honour your parents in private and public space[amen]
May God give you the wisdom to honour your elders/Parents so that your days may be long...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.