Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Can Someone Please Explain The Issue Of Palestine/israel? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can Someone Please Explain The Issue Of Palestine/israel? (927 Views)

Sweden Recognises State Of Palestine - First EU country to recognise Palestiene / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Explain The Issue Of Palestine/israel? by Knight1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Can an expert wink pls enlighten us on exactly what is up?
the issue is quite vague to me
Re: Can Someone Please Explain The Issue Of Palestine/israel? by buzugee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
they have no issue. they are just a bunch of pugnacious and cantankerous people who cant see beyond their egos. they actually think they own the land. Jeremiah 2 vs 7, I brought them into a fertile land to eat its fruit and its produce. They came and made MY land unclean. They made my PROPERTY disgusting. As we can all see, the land belongs to Jah. man only pretends that he owns it
Re: Can Someone Please Explain The Issue Of Palestine/israel? by ronkyzee1: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
The Arab Israeli Conflict evokes a lot of emotion particularly from Christians who feel inclined to support the Jews.
The facts are that historically the Jews inhabited the area but most of them migrated to Europe and America for greener pastures and prospered in the course of their sojourn.However the coming of the Nazis during the period of the world war 2 and the subsequent pogrom against the Jews led to the founding of the Zionist movement with the principal aim of resettling the Jews back to their homeland.The question arising therafter is where is Homeland
Palestine was then basically home to the Arabs.Britain that eventually tried to assist the Jewish resettlement even considered sending them to East Africa.The Jews through their determination and financial support from wealthy Jews arrived Palestine in numbers and were unable to reach an acceptable compromise with the Palestinian Occupants.That is the summary of a complex situation.The Jews have a historic claim but the Arabs are in possession and control.The way things are now both must learn to accept each others right as a way forward

(1) (Reply)

Credit Suisseā€™s New Boss Is A Reluctant African Role Model / Saudi Arabia to Increase Tax , Austerity Due To Low Oil Price. Nigerians Wake up / This Is Where Hilary Clinton Will Be Taking Calls From In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.