Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu (1415 Views)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by blamingthedevil: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kate Hensaw all Smiles as She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu

Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Obinwenite(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Make she frown before?.
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by ahnie: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Who else noticed the sun shinning in the pictures?

His name must be **sunny**

1 Like

Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Sweetrosie(f): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:

You dey mushin, your sense come dey maiduguri...chai! You need to work on yourself sis.
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by duduade: 4:36am On Jul 03, 2023
Una want make she dey frown ni
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Randerl: 4:38am On Jul 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Obidient people them.
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by gebest: 4:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Obinwenite:
Make she frown before?.
I tire o
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Brendaniel: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2023
It is good she is smiling, infact there are people abroad that are paying thousands dollars for coaching sessions on how to smile, I am happy that she is doing this effortlessly without paying a dime , even though it is to a supposed political enemy, but the benefits are enormous and far outweigh the target of the smile, so it is a welcome development..

Anyway, Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu will favour me and my family....

oh I almost forgot the shinny head, thank you ahnie for reminding me...

The owner of that shinny head there will also favour me and my family....

Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by ALARAPE22(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Operation smile and collect..... Bar 🍺 Man.....Give me shining water....
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by WorldRichest: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Permanent side chick.
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by WorldRichest: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You dey mushin, your sense come dey maiduguri...chai! You need to work on yourself sis.

But you no even get at all. There is no way to work in yourself
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by helinues: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Abeg who get that head?

No be agbako head be that

grin cheesy
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Betanaija42moro: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Rubbish thread. Was she suppose to be crying
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Day169: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Who no like better tin?
.. abeg carry on jare, "K8"!
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Chno: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2023
goofy niggas say all the bullshit about me on the internet then see me and show respect-meek mill
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Depriest2020: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Was just paying obeisance nothing more.
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Nahunger(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Customer dada if you know you know 🥹🥹
This smile go favour me and my family 🥹🥹
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by Okoroawusa: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2023
My crush...I like women wey no dey ever old. They dey make sense on top bed any day any time
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by IgOga(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2023
It's not smiles. It's called blushing tongue
Re: Kate Hensaw All Smiles As She Sighted Gov Sanwo Olu by kokoA(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2023
This kind smile looks like "customer dada ni".

(1) (Reply)

G20 Tussle - Nigeria Rejects AU Membership Of G20, Seeks NIGERIAN Membership / "Just Before Dawn": Obi Writes On Judiciary After Filing Petition At Supreme Co / What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.