Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran (373 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by AntiMarxist: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Name the location and place anywhere in Nigeria and I will be there within 48hrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by KGBKremlin: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Name the location and place anywhere in Nigeria and I will be there within 48hrs.

The truth remain that Igbo are going back to their okiete ritual Biafra imminently.
No need for debate begging Lagos state government won't help them it only classified them as a coward, immigrants and beggers in a country they claim they influenced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by Afonjanawerey: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Name the location and grin grin place anywhere in Nigeria and I will be there within 48hrs.

Please kindly let me know when you finish facing the emir of Ilorin by installing Oba of Ilorin then we can take you seriously omo ofo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by Afonjanawerey: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

As e red you abandoned your Tukpa account japa coward grin grin we are here for you 24/7 grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by Sweetrosie(f): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Na person boyfriend be this oo??

Go get useful to yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by yarimo(m): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2023
Op don't mind them, they are only good at online boasting.

1 Like

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by Afonjanawerey: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
Op don't mind them, they are only good at online boasting.

You are the one on night duty today? you go collect grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by Dmama1991: 4:35am On Jul 03, 2023
I swear this oduduwa terriost aka children from felling demon aka children from sadwest no get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by AntiMarxist: 4:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Dmama1991:
I swear this oduduwa terriost aka children from felling demon aka children from sadwest no get sense at all

The pain is too much

grin
Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by NewDea4: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You're just a mugu

Rest, you hear
Re: I Am Open For Physical Debate With Any Biafran by Brendaniel: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

This a welcome development, it will help to showcase what you want to discuss.....

Anyway, the debate you want to have with any Biafran at any location in Nigeria within 48hrs of your arrival will favour me and my family...

(1) (Reply)

SE Insecurity: HE Peter Obi Is Right / I Am Sorry For Bringing Hardship To Nigerians - Tinubu / Soludo Commissions Sid's Technology Incubation Centre(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.