Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) (855 Views)

Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) / 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) / Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jordan Nwora Foundation in Conjunction with Hon. Nwaeze Tony Nwora Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 – Onitsha Camp

Day One, held at Onitsha today.

Today’s exercise went successfully well with massive turnout of the youths, amidst jubilation and appreciation to Nwora’s.

The three days training camp for boys and girls between the age of 13 – 18yrs old, is aimed at giving back to the youth of Onitsha and south eastern Nigeria the opportunity to grow their skills in basketball and study abroad on scholarship.

Chief Charles Okwudili Nwora (Oziziani Obi of Onitsha) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu Special Adviser on political matters (SPAD) to Mr Governor Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo amongst others witnessed today’s exercise.
https://.com.ng/2023/07/02/elite-basketball-camps-season-3-onitsha-camp/

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
More from Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin grin

This is just for SE or entire nation?
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
More from Otu Nkwo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by LeoDeKing: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Na everything be paparazzi?

Which one be basketball camp season 3 in Onitsha for nairaland again?

Okay, lemme go search for maiduguri 7 aside tournament and post it on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nice one
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Mindlog: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay, lemme go search for maiduguri 7 aside tournament and post it on nairaland.

O ya post am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Obinwenite(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why are you so bitter?….

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Mindlog: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sowing the seeds, one day some of the kids who are promising can get US college basketball scholarships -

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by kettykin: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
I saw some foreign coaches and a very motivated team, it seems the grow east tide has just gotten outside the usual industries to include sports etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Don't forget to post ogbomoso 73 too...you hear??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:56am On Jul 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

More upcoming events in Anambra state
1, Anambra fashion Expo 2023 on July
2, Onitsha city marathon 2023 August

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by AntiMarxist: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124176493:

More upcoming events in Anambra state
1, Anambra fashion Expo 2023 on July
2, Onitsha city marathon 2023 August

And don't forget the Clifford Orji Marathon Stake and BBQ competition.

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I feel your pain bitter soul

5 Likes

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by AntiMarxist: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124176575:

I feel your pain bitter soul

Happy sit-your-okoro-ass-at-home.
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Happy sit-your-okoro-ass-at-home.

O
D
E you can quote me from 8am let me show you where I'm in my office working

3 Likes

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by AntiMarxist: 4:39am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124176601:

O
D
E you can quote me from 8am let me show you where I'm in my office working

You wan deny Okoro Sabbath too ?
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Tochi3(m): 4:44am On Jul 03, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
grin grin

This is just for SE or entire nation?

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:49am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You wan deny Okoro Sabbath too ?
I only asked you to quote me around 8 let me cure your ignorant mind

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by AntiMarxist: 4:51am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124176652:

I only asked you to quote me around 8 let me cure your ignorant mind

Lol

You that used to upload pics here showing deserted streets on Mondays saying IPOB is fully in control is now going round snapping pics to say "nothing like sit at home".

Confused okoro
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Lol

You that used to upload pics here showing deserted streets on Mondays saying IPOB is fully in control is now going round snapping pics to say "nothing like sit at home".

Confused okoro
O
D
E I only asked you to quote me I write your name show you date and time to cure your ignorant mind, nothing like sit at home in my city

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by AntiMarxist: 4:59am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124176674:

O
D
E I only asked you to quote me I write your name show you date and time to cure your ignorant mind, nothing like sit at home in my city

Dey lie give yourself .
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Malory: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

1 Like

Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by Depriest2020: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Lol

Confused okoro
If I tell you that am not confused about what you want, then am lying, I thought you would be happy for people from the east for fighting to end the sit at home instead of mocking them, so as to encourage her people that's buying up Lagos & Ogun state to stop and return home. Sincerely I used to think it's because they're buying up Yoruba land with drug money ( according to you) and making the estate developers to hike up the prices above the initial price of it is your grievances with them. At least encourage them to develop more of their states and stay there, instead of reminding them of sit-at-home and discourage those that wants to leave the west for you.
Re: Elite Basketball Camps Season 3 In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos) by AustineE1: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2023
Nice program for the youths...in few years time by God's grace,you will see some of this kids in US colleges doing academics and basketball and a few will be NBA stars. God bless the initiators of this idea!I just like the present mindset of the Igbos,home first!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yepa! Igwe Is Back. / Who Is The Most Over-rated Footballer In Europe / Is Henry Getting Too Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.