Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman (411 Views)

Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Freshtruth(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Former Super Eagles captain, Nwankwo Kanu, is reportedly lined up to take over as new chairman of Nigeria Premier League champions,

Erstwhile chairman of the team, Felix Anyansi-Agwu was in charge of the team for 23 years ago.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/02/kanu-set-to-take-over-as-enyimba-chairman/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjU3p-J-fD_AhUxkFwKHSBXBagQFnoECAkQAw&usg=AOvVaw1GO24oY_KQkZeITKDsla1P

1 Like

Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Freshtruth(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kanu set to take over as Enyimba chairman - Daily Post Nigeria
dailypost.ng › 2023/07/02 › kanu-set-to-...
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Freshtruth(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Seun
Lalastica
Obembet
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by ojun50(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is a good one
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by HangingFire: 3:42am On Jul 03, 2023
ojun50:
This is a good one

Don't speak too soon. It's better to wait and see. One hopes he makes a difference but with Nigeria, mediocrity seems to be rather commonplace these days. Time will tell.
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Depriest2020: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Hope he will stay in ABA and not live in Lagos and be chairman in ABA.
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Icon4s(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Depriest2020:
This your local mindset.

How long does Kanu even spend in Nigeria, for a whole year? But in your mind he lives in Lagos.

This is 2023 bro.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Depriest2020: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Icon4s:

This your local mindset.

How long does Kanu even spend in Nigeria, for a whole year? But in your mind he lives in Lagos.

This is 2023 bro.

Ok, let him not stay abroad, he should stay in ABA and perform his duties.
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Sachidi: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Let footballers manage football. Another good move by Alex Otti

1 Like

Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Freshtruth(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2023
HangingFire:

Don't speak too soon. It's better to wait and see. One hopes he makes a difference but with Nigeria, mediocrity seems to be rather commonplace these days. Time will tell.
when Alex song and adebayo want to get signed by Enyimba u think is normal is because of KANU nwankwo I won't be surprise if arsene Wenger coach enyimba soon
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Freshtruth(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Depriest2020:
u people are the major problem I have a business in Ghana and it is going just fine through d use of technology stop this shallow mind set bro
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by Depriest2020: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
u people are the major problem I have a business in Ghana and it is going just fine through d use of technology stop this shallow mind set bro
"You people" is what I don't understand, talk to me straight, don't condemn me with others that didn't make the statement with me. Just say you.

I hope you don't have problems with multinational oil companies citing there headquarters in Lagos and paying tax there instead of in there place of operation because that is what I was trying to say, Let him move to where he has been appointed to work, staying close would help him understand the true state of the club, the pains and need of the players so as to motivate them to success.
Re: Breaking: KANU Nwankwo Is Enyimba Fc New Chairman by HangingFire: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sachidi:
Let footballers manage football. Another good move by Alex Otti

Frank Lampard managed Chelsea and we all saw the result. Uncle Sege Odegbami managed 3SC and we saw the result of that one too.
Daniel Amokachi managed Nasarawa and Nigeria and what was the bresult? Sunday Oliseh took the Super Eagles and turned them into Midget Eagles before running away. Must I continue to illustrate that footballers don't always make good managers of football?

(1) (Reply)

Cincinnati Vs Inter Miami 3-3 [PEN 4-5]video Highlights (download) / How Can Manchester City Be Stopped / What Is Footybite And What Are The Benefits Of Footybite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.