Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody (737 Views)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
realnaps automated server based betting scam dealt with me around February 2022. I opted for the 50k package after enquiring from the customer service representative that I will withdraw once the time frame elapses. The first red flag was when I enquired to see how bets are placed and I was told company policy forbids that. The first 7 days produced a loss rather than a profit. The second week produced astronomical profit (second red flag), the third week ended with a loss. I now requested for a withdrawal of my remaining balance (around 25k), and they've been dribbling me since then. That realnaps guy is a chronic scammer. Imagine scamming 1000 people of 50k in one month, that's 50 Million naira. Beware of realnaps nairalanders.
Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Some screenshots from the customer service

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
More of our conversation

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
More evidence of the realnaps scam.

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
First 7 days after investing with realnaps

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
Second 7 days

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Third 7 days...

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
To withdraw the balance (@ a loss), became a herculean task.

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
They were just making excuses. Sent them a bunch of emails and they refused to answer. Since 2022 Feb till now they have not seen the email.

Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
DanAugust2021
Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Torg77: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Ginasconcept:
realnaps automated server based betting scam dealt with me around February 2022. I opted for the 50k package after enquiring from the customer service representative that I will withdraw once the time frame elapses. The first red flag was when I enquired to see how bets are placed and I was told company policy forbids that. The first 7 days produced a loss rather than a profit. The second week produced astronomical profit (second red flag), the third week ended with a loss. I now requested for a withdrawal of my remaining balance (around 25k), and they've been dribbling me since then. That realnaps guy is a chronic scammer. Imagine scamming 1000 people of 50k in one month, that's 50 Million naira. Beware of realnaps nairalanders.

Gamblers deserve to be scammed LOL
Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by Ginasconcept: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Torg77:

Gamblers deserve to be scammed LOL

This is very bad of u o... :
Re: How Realnaps Scammed Me Of 50k Beware Everybody by SpaceXR: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Gamblers, Idiots, greedy ones and quick-money seekers deserve to be scammed. I'm glad that you are grin grin grin You go get sense next time. Nobody will show you how you can make easy money while sitting your a** down doing nothing. Anything like, invest and go sleep, let your money work for you, is a SCAM! Well, idiots won't see that

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Says It Is Important To Make Non-muslim Women Sex Slaves / BREAKING: EFCC Operatives Allegedly Arrest FUTA Students In Midnight Raid (video / N500 Million Is Spent Any Day Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.