Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Enemy Located At Work And Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Enemy Located At Work And Home (94 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemy Located At Work And Home by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2023
The two places in your life is work and home but alot and majority are blind to think that this is where the problems are emanating from. You use your home for break like to sleep and relax for the next week day and this work as all people from their different rest home places just like a meeting place I call it, the devil has its mirrors that he use to know if you are surviving life in this two places . Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus , this is the only protection . Doing the same thing every day makes it easy for the enemy to track and do harm if you are not protected in God's . Is it not advisable to maintain holiness at all time ?

(1) (Reply)

Establish Your Priorities / The Hope Of Glory / I Am Your Own Till The Day You Will Come Jesus I Am Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.