Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Law Of Attraction - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Law Of Attraction (201 Views)

The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / The Law Of Poverty And The Law Of Wealth. / Be The Opay Agent In Your Area And Become The Center Of Financial Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Attraction by Beegee21(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2023
I know you'll love to Learn how to achieve the same level of success as Bishop David Oyedepo did to become a billionaire in the past. Or not?

That's up to you 😊

I have discovered a valuable lesson about achieving greatness and wealth in life, which is often attributed to Bishop David Oyedepo.

In case you're not familiar with him (although I doubt it), he is the owner of Covenant University and the senior pastor of Living Faith, also known as Winners Chapel.

It is said that he did not start off as a rich person.

However, he consistently spoke and preached about being rich, affirming statements like "I am rich" and "I cannot be poor."

Do you remember the audio I shared with you earlier about the secret law of attraction? (Here's a video explaining how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFa4jAMN21s

David Oyedepo and many other influential individuals, like him, understand this secret and apply it in their lives.

So, today, what is it that you truly desire to become?

Why not start proclaiming and acting as if you are already that thing?

Instead of saying, *"I want to be rich,"* you should be saying, *"I am rich."*

You may hear a small voice telling you that you don't even have N1000 in your account. _Don't pay attention to it._ Keep affirming in faith, and you will reach your desired state.

One more thing: *your FAITH should be accompanied by ACTION.*

If you declare that you are rich, then you need to adopt the behaviors and actions of the wealthy.

*For instance, you can start by watching this free video on how to generate at least N400,000 per month. Here's the link:* *https:///expoaff*

So many people are earning significant income after taking action based on the information in the video.

And I'll be sharing my June dump with this business soon 😍

Invest your time and money in things that can help you prosper.

I wish you all the best in life. Have a great week ahead.

P.S. *If you're interested in learning how to make at least N400K per month, click the link below now to watch the free video and take action afterward:*
*https:///expoaff*

Or contact me on 09057770801 to get the Free video (via WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Sales Advisor / Youtube Scriptwriter Needed / Oil Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.