Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) (1526 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA / St. John's Sec. School. Alor Anambra State Won Bronze Medal At IFEST Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2023
We understand their envy and jealous towards Anambra state (Odogwu state) we went to their state still won them, their smear campaign against Anambra can't stop us

13 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by TemplarLandry: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2023
Funny.
Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2023
They can only hate but can't stop us
Na we still hold the cup.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Adurax: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Madmohamed1: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124181871:
We understand their envy and jealous towards Anambra state (Odogwu state) we went to their state still won them, their smear campaign against Anambra can't stop us
even Fulani will overtake yeruba in education very soon they are busy dragging Lagos why their youth is busy looking how to take over igbo property their parents sold for us to do owembe perty .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Now that Oluwale grandmaster and his lieutenants are there they will try to manipulate they system to favor their people but they're only digging their grave by rewarding mediocrity

26 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Madmohamed1:
even Fulani will overtake yeruba in education very soon
They are now dragging with the north

22 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Madmohamed1: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124182101:

They are now dragging with the north
yes Fulani

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by igwebuike01: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2023
The funny thing about the JAMB saga is that the authentic winner is still Igbo from Anambra. I see them trying to give credit to deeper life but what happened to yorubas in the same school?

21 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124181871:

The 55th means its more like an annual debate and since its a National debate, It would have had diff winners in the past, so judging by just a year result when there are other 54 winners in the past shows how unsmart u are.

That said, I know every traits and characteristic attributes of a Yoruba person and Envy isnt among....I mean, these people rarely travel to other regions in Nigeria cause they dont even fancy/and care less about what kinda development is going on elsewhere in Nigeria(Except for Abroad).

How do u envy what u dont know?

Its like saying U.K citizens are envious of Nigerians, I mean, these guys dont even think our country is worthy enough to receive their visit...How do they envy what they care less about....Very Laughable cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats to those who represented Anambra in the debate...I wish them greater height

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:

The 55th means its more like an annual debate and since its a National debate, It would have had diff winners in the past, so judging by just a year result when there are other 54 winners in the past shows how unsmart u are.

That said, I know every traits and characteristic attributes of a Yoruba person and Envy isnt among....I mean, these people rarely travel to other regions in Nigeria cause they dont even fancy/ and care less about what kinda development is going elsewhere. How do u envy what u dont know

Its like saying U.K citizens are envying Nigerians, I mean, these guys dont even think our country is worthy enough to receive their visit...How do they envy what they care less about....Very Laughable cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats to those who represented Anambra in the debate...I wish them greater height
Anambra has been winning National debate in Abuja, reason why I posted this is they went to Southwest still won you guys, I can't imagine the shame were another state will come to Anambra and win us in debategrin grin

24 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2023
igwebuike01:
The funny thing about the JAMB saga is that the authentic winner is still Igbo from Anambra. I see them trying to give credit to deeper life but what happened to yorubas in the same school?
Don't mind dubious tribe,what do you expect You supposed to know them by now

16 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Malory: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:

That said, I know every traits and characteristic attributes of a Yoruba person and Envy isnt among....I mean, these people rarely travel to other regions in Nigeria cause they dont even fancy/and care less about what kinda development is going on elsewhere in Nigeria(Except for Abroad).

How do u envy what u dont know?

Its like saying U.K citizens are envious of Nigerians, I mean, these guys dont even think our country is worthy enough to receive their visit...How do they envy what they care less about....Very Laughable cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by iammo(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2023
cool

Low self esteem on display

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Malory: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124182287:

Don't mind dubious tribe,what do you expect You supposed to know them by now

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by beerfraud: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
This is how the JAMB scam started
We are here waiting for the true winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Putinofrussia: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2023
The 55th edition?
That means that Yorubas have won 54 while they left Igbos,their little siblings,to win the 55th.
Kudos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Malory: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2023
beerfraud:
See ronu chanters fighting everyday to buy fuel.

20 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2023
beerfraud:
That was announced in Abeokuta grin grin

They also manipulated the award in Abuja .

We are too far to be drag back make una continue dragging with the north

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124182245:

Anambra has been winning National debate in Abuja, reason why I posted this is they went to Southwest still won you guys, I can imagine the shame were another state will come to Anambra and win us in debategrin grin

Whats Shameful there?
Wnners would prolly represent Nigeria in an International debate and could even win

Baba, I no fit hate on brilliant people...You just keep projecting your thought processes on others, you're a true Igbo man who thinks everyone hates whatever misses them temporarily

I've never seen any SW person take this as a big deal, if they did, there would have been some form of public complains like they did during 'Lagos is no Man's land" saga... SW wey be say ordinary beauty pageant sef, some states go nominate edo, Igbo or benue girl as far as say she fine

These arent issues abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Depriest2020: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations to them. I know a lot of guys here sending their kids to attend secondary school in the east. With low school fees they produce results.

But why not simply post it without bragging about it?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Putinofrussia: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=124182330][/quote]
Igbos originated rituals with otokoto.They still hold the laurels.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Depriest2020: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2023
@ how about Learning field school, I haven't seen them in any of the school development you have been posting from Anambra, hope they're still operating in Onitsha? Federal housing fegge precisely, think they also have branch at GRA.
Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by optionalY09: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124181871:

Na still Yoruba provide the school that trained your kids. Why are you guys no thinking. How can you claim to be better than your master

That’s arrogance, we build schools and provide qualified train teachers that transferred knowledgeto your children and you think we should be you target for your miserable conquest? You are MAD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Malory: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Coming from an erudite skuller.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2023
optionalY09:

Na still Yoruba provide the school that trained your kids. Why are you guys no thinking. How can you claim to be better than your master

That’s arrogance, we build schools and provide qualified train teachers that transferred know to your children and you think we should be you target for your miserable conquest? You are MAD!
The came from Anambra state for debate in Ogun Otondo read the report

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Malory: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2023
optionalY09:

That’s arrogance, we build schools and provide qualified train teachers that transferred knowledgeto your children and you think we should be you target for your miserable conquest? You are MAD!
So no ronu students at the school?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Madmohamed1:
even Fulani will overtake yeruba in education very soon they are busy dragging Lagos why their youth is busy looking how to take over igbo property their parents sold for us to do owembe perty .
oloriburuku, while we are winning bigger reward, the presidency, continue with your quiz completion, failed region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Ritual headquarter and secret cult are rooted in Yoruba land

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by optionalY09: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124182735:

The came from Anambra state for debate in Ogun Otondo read the report

I made my finding and the school teachers are Yorubas teaching in Anambra. What are igbo even good for. Absolute nothing than chest beating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Won National Debate In Ogun State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2023
optionalY09:

I made my finding and the school teachers are Yorubas teaching in Anambra. What are igbo even good for. Absolute nothing than chest beating
Anu when you can't train yours, Anambra teachers has dominanted in national teachers awards

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Pg School / POST-UTME And Admission Secrets And Past Questions- All Universities(vnti) / Final Year Computer Science/Engineering Project Topics, Materials And Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.