Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! (1335 Views)

Spell... A-R-U-C-H-U-K-W-U / Lateral Thinking? Lovely Puzzle / R U 4 Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by kulex2k1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
1. Not far from Madrid, there is a large wooden barn. The barn is completely empty except for a dead man hanging from the middle of the central rafter. The rope around his neck is ten feet long and his feet are three feet off the ground. The nearest wall is 20 feet away from the man. There is a puddle of water nearby. It is not possible to climb up the walls or along the rafters. The man hanged himself. How did he do it?

2. It was a dark stormy night and a couple were in a car racing madly through a foreign city due to a very important issue. The car broke down and the husband had to go get help from someone who spoke his language. He was afraid to leave his wife alone in the car so he pulled up the windows and locked the car before leaving. When he came back, the car was in the same state as he had left it but his wife was dead, there was blood on the floor and there was a stranger in the car. What happened?
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
Give me some tym to think.

solve mine@"ROFLMAO BY MIGINES"
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2007
My guess @2nd riddle: the car is a covertible i.e the roof waz opened.
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2007
Wat do you mean by puddle of water?
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by kulex2k1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ mingines
Nope man! it aint convertable even if it was i said the man locked all doors and windows.
try again.

poddle of water more like some water on the ground
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
My guess@ ist riddle
The man stood on a block of ice, the it melted to form d water?
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
@2nd riddle
d car had a sun trap roof which waz opend?
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by tboy1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ Migines

First Answer- Correct

Mehnn, you goggled dat answer, lol
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2007
No i didnt! I'm using a fone.
But hw ar u shw its correct if u dint google it urself?
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by kulex2k1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
@miniges
You are so correct @1st riddle. now try cracking the 2nd and no there was no sun trap roof
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
Thanx. Lemme kip tryn.
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by tboy1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2007
I did goggle it and the answer was there, but i just did not want to post the answer- Dat would b cheating wink
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2007
More clues kulex
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by tboy1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2007
Clue- The wife was pregnant
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2007
She gave birth in d car wich is d reason 4 d pool of blood nd d new person! I GADDIT!
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by mimiko(f): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ migines
nice ans for the sec but do they call new babies strangers atleast they were expecting the baby and it couldn have been a stranger.
please try i want the ans now am going crazy ooooo
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by kulex2k1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ migines
wow! ur so smart o! yep the stranger was a baby and she died having the baby, the blodd was from her child birth
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by Migines(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yeah yeah yeaaaaaah!*shouts* I GOT TWO PUZZLES RYTE ON NAIRALAND!
Re: R U Smart (crack These 2 Problems): Lateral Thinking! by clemcykul(f): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2007
i think an angel of death killed both the man and the woman. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Terminator Vs Bros J / BREAKING NEWS: Another Plane Crash Occured In Abuja / I Want All Of You To Judge This Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.