Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Stop Looking For A High-paying Job! (do This Instead) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Looking For A High-paying Job! (do This Instead) (459 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For A High-paying Job! (do This Instead) by BigboyMindset(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
10 years ago,

I enjoyed the comfort of my parents.
We didn't have much but I was the luckiest kid on earth.

A year later, something happened that was to later change all that.

I would love to call it a good-bad event.
My parents stopped getting paid regularly.
Promotions stopped.
The worst was yet to come.

As fast as they could..the price of everything else increased rapidly.

Everything else except their income. From a middle-class family we dropped to low-class.

That's how fast things change when you trust your monthly earnings too much. And forget to build other income streams.

It goes like this:

After months of working...

You realize you don't have enough in your account.
And in worse cases: Nothing at all.

Well it's obvious where this is going.
You probably don't know yet. But I do.

12 months ago. I started collecting money monthly: In total 390k.
on the 13th month my employer stopped paying.
And I realized I had nothing to show for 12 months.

Others do this for 60 years.
And struggle for the remaining 20years.
The lucky ones die fast. Good riddance!

Unlucky ones suffer. And after long suffering...Die!

I don't want this for you friend.
And here's my advice. Take it if you want. It's up to you!

Find a side income. You can't find it?Create it.

Then create another. Then another. Then another.

Until poverty no longer scares you.

I find that majority of people who are able to create a side income in their business did it with a solid Game-plan.

Since you might not have one right now? I created one for you. Sorry? They built one that works.

But I earned the right to share it. Get it here: https://normadic.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Federal Tertiary Institutions / Site For Sale (50k) / House Keeper/nanny Needed - Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.