Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria (1896 Views)

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
As the topic headline says, below are notable businesses in Nigeria and their owners.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1675834829491916800?t=Xk1QAcftAAfxtPwE0gBRuQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by totit: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin

Looking forward to see twin faaja on the list as well.
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Shankdeb(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
This list doesn’t look complete grin
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Let me just drop this one here too.

Set awon silent achievers.

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by seborrhic: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
So Jumia is owned by akindele and konga by shagaya?Now i know you are clowning. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Flathead8:
I no see even 1 nyaamiri! Are you sure na the same Lagos Ndi developers dominate?
About 5 out of 40 made it into the list nah. Lol
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
seborrhic:
So Jumia is owned by akindele and konga by shagaya?Now i know you are clowning. grin grin
Konga was also brainchild of Shagaya.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Who ever made this list need flogging

Maybe u mean popular in South West

Lol I keep saying it you don't stay in Lagos n assume things

Which one is mega chicken, sweet sensation
Lol how many branches them get outside
What happens to crunches, Genesis, market Square, de choice, I can keep going on and on

Two u forgot the companies u listed as Yoruba owned like jiji and konja are mostly investor owned.... Their founders own less than 20% now

I like how bro tactically avioded pharmaceutical companies lmao

I also liked how he avioded building materials

I love how he refused to talk about aviation

Car manufacturers n u don't put anamco and peace mass transport?

Tech companies n u don't put zinox?

Oh please

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Occurstaem(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
People should not derail this thread.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by securitywatch50: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
I still prefer production to reselling another man's product.

Pray for good successor
If not Abiola case will be a child's play.
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Opanka44(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok. Good for them, awon owners..
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Flathead8:
Guy abeg na autocorrec! I just came back from ban

No, apology not accepted you will be banned again...
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by eliyke(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Flathead8:
I no see even 1 nyaamiri! Are you sure na the same Lagos Ndi developers dominate?
y u just dey mumu ursef dis first day of d week?

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
securitywatch50:
I still prefer production to reselling another man's product.

Pray for good successor
If not Abiola case will be a child's play.

Your last two sentences. Wagwan??
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol .....food retail company in Nigeria and no Crunchies? You are playing
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is so sad the likes of chicken republic, mega chicken, the place, Kilimanjaro and other local fast food joint have met and left tantalizer and Mr Biggs behind

Chicken republic, mega chicken, the place and kilimanjaro are mostly popular in the south west alone though

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by kettykings: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
seborrhic:

Lol , konga is owned by a different person
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by misano(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Popular is South West only. Most of this companies have their business ideas in other states owned by other people.
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by ratiani6: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cool

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Keanu99: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Find it hard to believe konga or Jiji generate a $100m yearly revenue
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Cooletempa: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
mrvitalis:
Who ever made this list need flogging

Maybe u mean popular in South West

Lol I keep saying it you don't stay in Lagos n assume things

Which one is mega chicken, sweet sensation
Lol how many branches them get outside
What happens to crunches, Genesis, market Square, de choice, I can keep going on and on

Two u forgot the companies u listed as Yoruba owned like jiji and konja are mostly investor owned.... Their founders own less than 20% now

I like how bro tactically avioded pharmaceutical companies lmao

I also liked how he avioded building materials

I love how he refused to talk about aviation

Car manufacturers n u don't put anamco and peace mass transport?

Tech companies n u don't put zinox?

Oh please

You sound like you are in pains again........try some paracetemol. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Cooletempa: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cooletempa:

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cooletempa:

Paracetamol made by emzor abi? Lmao

11 Likes

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Princessstee: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Quicksilver5: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
where my own name?
Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by nedu666: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Who compiled this rubbish? Are the companies present in other states outside lagos. Tantalizers is dead even the branch in alaba is now used for fellowship. Kfc, mama cass, sweet sensation etc are dead business model facing serious competition from small scale eateries everywhere. The era of mr biggs etc are gone.

Honeywell, dansa, rite foods are only present in Lagos. Which one is honeyland, tito foods. What do they produce. Today u can get grinded millet, semo, etc in markets for cheaper and bigger quanties than buying package millet.

Jumia, konga and all the companies you listed are struggling. Also most don t have presence outside lagos

Elizade, lanre shittu, proforce, nord are present in Lagos, abuja. How many cars do they sell in a country that has thousands of auto dealers

Op go and redo your assignment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Konga is owned by an Igbo man. I be yoruba by the way. All these things no matter

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Kossyso: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
From this list, one could see that the the west are doing well after all. I think it's proper you guys allow the East to breath with the little we have been able to conjure for ourselves after the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Notable Businesses In Nigeria by Cooletempa: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:
Who compiled this rubbish? Are the companies present in other states outside lagos. Tantalizers is dead even the branch in alaba is now used for fellowship. Kfc, mama cass, sweet sensation etc are dead business model facing serious competition from small scale eateries everywhere. The era of mr biggs etc are gone.

Honeywell, dansa, rite foods are only present in Lagos. Which one is honeyland, tito foods. What do they produce. Today u can get grinded millet, semo, etc in markets for cheaper and bigger quanties than buying package millet.

Jumia, konga and all the companies you listed are struggling. Also most don t have presence outside lagos

Elizade, lanre shittu, proforce, nord are present in Lagos, abuja. How many cars do they sell in a country that has thousands of auto dealers

Op go and redo your assignment

Another one in sivia pains... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Is Fake - Official / PDP's Dino Melaye To Finish In Fourth Position In Kogi Guber Election / How Far With Port-Harcourt Refinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.