Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Bread, Production And Equipment - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread, Production And Equipment (1307 Views)

Bread Production In Nigeria; The Investment Opportunity. / New Body To Revolutionize Bread Production In Nigeria / Basics On Bread Production Start Up And Bakery Equipments Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls reach out to me on anything concerning bread equipment and production.
Bread equipment.
Do you need to sell or buy equipment involved in production? Be it modern equipment such as spiral mixer, proofer, deck oven, water chiller, conventional oven, rotary oven etc, just reach out to me,
Local equipment: be it steam tube, locally fabricated gas oven, milling machine etc just give me call.
Bread production.
Do you want to have first hand information about both mordern and local bread production? You want to know how to produce quality bread and other snacks such as meatpie, chicken pie, ham burger, beef and chicken burger, spring roll, super roll, egg roll, etc, in a week, just reach out to me.
Bread, it's production,and equipment is what I do, 08165719385
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2023
9 trays gas deck oven 800k

Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2023
One bag spiral mixer

Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Are you having issue with recipe? just chat me up
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by potosky: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
nevplus:
Are you having issue with recipe? just chat me up
can I get the receipt??
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
chat me up, 08165719385
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Two bags macadams mixer for sale

Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
just bread
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Can help you setup both modern and local bakery, is my job
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
One bag Europe mixer

Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by Cantonese: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Can I have a break down of the equipments please? I mean all the equipments for a bread bakery.
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
chat me up 08165719385,
spiral mixer
oven
electric generator,

for local bakery you need milling machine
oven. and other things like bread pan, nylon, water chiller or freezer, etc
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Can I set up a bread bakery with 1 million naira? Maybe like smaller-sized equipments. I need break down of the prices please

Thanks
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
is not impossible but not too easy, we can go with used half bag spiral mixer, around 500k, used 3 trays deck oven, around 400k, but you must have a electric generating set.
but when it comes to local bakery, 1m can go a long way, if we are to use locally fabricated gas oven. Just call me or chat me for better explanation
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by Hallenjay: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
I'll like to set up local bakery in a remote area around ogun state but since I want beat the people in this business, I need where I can get resources at cheaper price or what I can to attract customers
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hallenjay:
I'll like to set up local bakery in a remote area around ogun state but since I want beat the people in this business, I need where I can get resources at cheaper price or what I can to attract customers
chat me up
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2023
nevplus:
is not impossible but not too easy, we can go with used half bag spiral mixer, around 500k, used 3 trays deck oven, around 400k, but you must have a electric generating set.
but when it comes to local bakery, 1m can go a long way, if we are to use locally fabricated gas oven. Just call me or chat me for better explanation

So how much will you advise as the least budget?
Also, how about the quarter bag mixer and what if I want to get a 2 deck oven and not 3 deck oven
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

So how much will you advise as the least budget?
Also, how about the quarter bag mixer and what if I want to get a 2 deck oven and not 3 deck oven
1m Is the least we can manage to open it
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Are you doing bread business but the profit is not coming as expected?
Are you producing bread, but your products get strong after two days shelf life, not soft as the one of your competitor?
Do you want to go to bakery and learn how to do it yourself? The solution is here
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2023
9 trays 800k

Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Bread softner for sale
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Very clean

Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
We can run it with your budget
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Waiting for your call
Re: Bread, Production And Equipment by nevplus(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Full used bakery equipment for sale

(1) (Reply)

Fyi - Kentucky Fried Chicken (K.F.C) / Calabar Man Arrested In The UK For Eating His Dogs / 10 Foods That’ll Give You That Bigger Booty You’ve Been Yearning For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.