Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal (640 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / INEC Closes Its Case In Atiku’s Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Election / Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
INEC not ready to defend its case at Election Tribunal – LP’s lawyer Uzoukwu
Labour Party (LP), Levi Uzoukwu
Lawyer to the Labour Party (LP), Levi Uzoukwu said the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) are not prepared to defend its case at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

Uzoukwu stated this while speaking to newsmen just outside the court on Monday, shortly after the court adjourned its resumed sitting, following the absence of INEC’s first defence witness.

The LP lawyer said his camp has a strong case and are ready to move on with their case, unlike the INEC that has continued to show inconsistencies.

Uzoukwu said, “Given the contradictions and inconsistencies and what INEC has done; I’m sure they are not read to defend this case.

“I stand to be proven wrong, but I would wish that they defend this matter so that the public will see more things of what happened to this election.”

The legal counsel stressed that it is the INEC’s choice to either call a witness or witnesses, adding that he and his client the LP, are ready at all times

4 Likes

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by Dpen11(f): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
They started what they can't finish

5 Likes

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dpen11:
They started what they can't finish

Na so! Obi/ datti is coming

5 Likes

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by Newton2024: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Even fraudster Mahmud Yakubu has gone into hiding. When a criminal is ashamed of his crime, just know that his crime is beyond reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin
Or his somewhere oversea spend quality time with bitches in the jacuzzi!

Newton2024:
Even fraudster Mahmud Yakubu has gone into hiding. When a criminal is ashamed of his crime, just know that his crime is beyond reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by Adurax: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
They will be exposed and brought to book this time

1 Like

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by Newton2024: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
udofia234:
grin
Or his somewhere oversea spend quality time with bitches in the jacuzzi!

Very likely. They are Islamic bigots in open but biggest customers to whores in secret.

3 Likes

Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin

Newton2024:
Very likely. They are Islamic bigots in open but biggest customers to whores in secret.
Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adurax:
They will be exposed and brought to book this time

Gbam!!!
Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
udofia234:

Na so! Obi/ datti is coming

You look hungry and fraustred, I have received my monthly stipend today send me ur account details lemme send u money to buy food grin
Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by Cyberterror: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
INEC are not worried. Peter Obi lost the case from the start when he failed to join PDP as a party to his suit. If he intends to jump over PDP and APC, it is mandatory to have joined both parties in his case. Whether he did it out of loyalty to Atiku or sheer incompetence of his lawyers is a question left for posterity.
Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
One agbados spotted!!!

LordviccoDaGuru:

You look hungry and fraustred, I have received my monthly stipend today send me ur account details lemme send u money to buy food grin
Re: Inec Not Ready To Defend Its Case At Election Tribunal by udofia234(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your own opinion!

We are not giving up!!!

Cyberterror:
INEC are not worried. Peter Obi lost the case from the start when he failed to join PDP as a party to his suit. If he intends to jump over PDP and APC, it is mandatory to have joined both parties in his case. Whether he did it out of loyalty to Atiku or sheer incompetence of his lawyers is a question left for posterity.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Ikwere People Of Niger Delta Declares Support For Biafra / Update On Beautiful Roundabout By Governor Soludo Of Anambra State / President Tinubu Appoints Aliyu Tijani Ahmed As CEO NCRMIDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.