Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo (25113 Views)

IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by mbaise1000: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
jagorinho:

Another orang utan chestbeating over nothing.
The most coward tribe in black Africa , yet making mouths every where.
Your WarLord left 3 million souls for wastage and disguised like a married woman to Ivory coast, very selfish lots.

A group of riffraffs declared you and your people to cease working on Mondays , now it has been extended to a week, who knows if it would be a year next, yet you cowards can't do anything but if it is Lagos, you all can find your voices....bloody cowards!!!

Obi and that restless woman ezekwesele (abi wetin be that her name), won't see this but if it were to be any other part of the country, obi would activate his feminine tiny voice, it is one thing to be an hypocrite and another thing to be a coward but when you combined the two, you are sub human.

I raised valid points and reasons why the IGBO is not cowards as you said and you never disproved any single one of those points, but resorted to insults? And you will calls us haters? No need to ask you what a neutral who read your post, my response to it and what you just said, will say. I don't expect you to know,
There is nothing obi said that wasn't said by THOSE he said it about aren't saying about themselves, like I keep saying all things like you will keep doing is ranting in social media, exposing your hatred and frustrations, when it comes to the real thing, we all know IGBOS will never carry last, we are here doing our things. You don't chest beat about something you have done BEFORE, it's who got balls and the brain to do things that will attempt them, you don't insult the IGBO away or wish us away or hate us away, the reasonable ones among you know that there are only two options on the table and both are acceptable to the IGBO, as for the rest of you, your opinion doesn't matter, you can only do what you do best and give only what you have that is hate and bigotry and hypocrisy, stay PAINED, but if you want to be free, you can stop hating and face reality, I can only expect more hatred from you unless you have other things to offer, I doubt that though
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by mbaise1000: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shantyken:

Emotional and sentimental talk. Hunger go soon kill them.
Hunger? Kill an IGBO person nigeria? This is laughable, and I am 100% sure that you know that you are joking, go round nigeria even wherever you are in your own place and who are the beggers? IGBOS? Does the IGBO depend on the govt in nigeria? Does nigeria give anything to the avarage IGBO person? Even electricity is provided by us, the only thing govt has done here is high tension and it's not still everywhere that the high tension wire is from the govt, do you think we expect anything from whichever govt, those that are going to suffer the hardships and pain and disappointed most are the ones that are expecting something from your govt, we are ALREADY prepared and isn't expecting anything THOSE that get disappointed are those that expect and it's not us,
BTW you are expecting IGBOS to suffer and that is what will give you joy? And you are still among those calling us haters? Isn't that exactly what you are?
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by mbaise1000: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
beerfraud:
Ibo will never rule this country

Fortunately for us and unfortunately for you, the avarage IGBO person is not exactly interested in who ruled nigeria, BTW, you that your brother or preferred person is ruling, how has it benefited you? How has it impacted you? You are going to buy fuel and food at a cheaper price than us, and the hunger is going to affect us more than you, or because you are a bigger or more intelligent hustler? Remain PAINED, and may it outlast you,
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by budaatum: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

I raised valid points and reasons why the IGBO is not cowards as you said and you never disproved any single one of those points, but resorted to insults? And you will calls us haters? No need to ask you what a neutral who read your post, my response to it and what you just said, will say.

I am not a neutral. Tinubu is my tribe person and I am obidient, though I do appreciate Tinubu scrapping fuel and currency subsidies and wish he'd scrap labour subsidy, but I see you resort not to insults like ignorant people do and appreciate it much.

Please keep it up. Many others notice too, and it indicates you have a brain and know how to use it properly.

Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by Shantyken(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

Hunger? Kill an IGBO person nigeria? This is laughable, and I am 100% sure that you know that you are joking, go round nigeria even wherever you are in your own place and who are the beggers? IGBOS? Does the IGBO depend on the govt in nigeria? Does nigeria give anything to the avarage IGBO person? Even electricity is provided by us, the only thing govt has done here is high tension and it's not still everywhere that the high tension wire is from the govt, do you think we expect anything from whichever govt, those that are going to suffer the hardships and pain and disappointed most are the ones that are expecting something from your govt, we are ALREADY prepared and isn't expecting anything THOSE that get disappointed are those that expect and it's not us,
BTW you are expecting IGBOS to suffer and that is what will give you joy? And you are still among those calling us haters? Isn't that exactly what you are?
What will I gain in hating a tribe that not feeding me, always playing victim card wen it doesn't favor them.
Them want biafra yet 98% voted in last election.
Oga let all igbos be it politicians, federal civil servants, businessmen etc leave every region of Nigeria back to southeast in demand for biafra. Those in abroad should return nigeria passport too.
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by mbaise1000: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shantyken:

What will I gain in hating a tribe that not feeding me, always playing victim card wen it doesn't favor them.
Them want biafra yet 98% voted in last election.
Oga let all igbos be it politicians, federal civil servants, businessmen etc leave every region of Nigeria back to southeast in demand for biafra. Those in abroad should return nigeria passport too.

Because there are no nigerians in other countries? Even when we get BIAFRA, we are still going to be on nigeria, doing our things, anywhere there is an opportunity to make life BETTER, you will see hustlers there just as you will leave the shit hole at the slightest opportunity, we are still in nigeria and you say we shouldn't vote or participate in responsible the right activities going on there? As long as we are still here we are going to be counted,
It's quite unfortunate that those that claim to be intelligent think that you must go to your area before you can demand for independence, responsible and reasonable and intelligent people know that's not the way it works, who are we going to leave our business to?
You are hating the IGBO tribe and you no it, but who cares, if hate can solve the problems in nigeria, there would have been no problems here because there are so much hate in nigeria to suffocate the whole world
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by Shantyken(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

Because there are no nigerians in other countries? Even when we get BIAFRA, we are still going to be on nigeria, doing our things, anywhere there is an opportunity to make life BETTER, you will see hustlers there just as you will leave the shit hole at the slightest opportunity, we are still in nigeria and you say we shouldn't vote or participate in responsible the right activities going on there? As long as we are still here we are going to be counted,
It's quite unfortunate that those that claim to be intelligent think that you must go to your area before you can demand for independence, responsible and reasonable and intelligent people know that's not the way it works, who are we going to leave our business to?
You are hating the IGBO tribe and you no it, but who cares, if hate can solve the problems in nigeria, there would have been no problems here because there are so much hate in nigeria to suffocate the whole world

Biafra is dead from ojukwu to uwazuruike to kanu, next will be ekpa.
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by adekolaelect(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
OVB123:
All we are saying, give us nnamdi kanu.
To start your Terrorist activities in high Gear??
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by mbaise1000: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Shantyken:

Biafra is dead from ojukwu to uwazuruike to kanu, next will be ekpa.

The most important point I made in that my comment is that there are things you don't hate away or wish away or spin away or insult away, and that the IGBOS in nigeria is one if THOSE, you can take that to the bank
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by Phoen1X: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nefort:

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are not actually the reason why Igbos want to want secede from Nigeria. Before these two guys came up I hope you recall we used to have MOSSOB since many years ago. I would say there are two reasons why Igbos want to secede whether Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are there or not. The first reason is that Igbos feel Nigeria is a failed state and Biafra is the solution. The second reason is due to the civil war loss. They desperately want to turn that loss to victory and feel good.
So you know all these facts yet choose to come elsewhere to ask us all to acquire guns against sit at home .
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by Nefort: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
So you know all these facts yet choose to come elsewhere to ask us all to acquire guns against sit at home .
Yes we need to acquire guns to fight the TERRORISTS. Those guys imposing the sit-at-home and shooting people for not complying are CRIMINALS. You don't force people to sit-at-home and kill them if they don't comply. It doesn't make sense and sitting at home doesn't solve anything. You can't terrorise your own people as a means to achieve secession. That's madness.
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by Phoen1X: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nefort:

Yes we need to acquire guns to fight the TERRORISTS. Those guys imposing the sit-at-home and shooting people for not complying are CRIMINALS. You don't force people to sit-at-home and kill them if they don't comply. It doesn't make sense and sitting at home doesn't solve anything. You can't terrorise your own people as a means to achieve secession. That's madness.
Now i know why "you" are refered to as the wild wild west.
Re: Schools Shut By Enforcers Of Sit-at-home In Imo by Henryfortune(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2023
ODUBEZE:

It's the people right

So why are you guys disturbed Why are you insisting that people open their shops

Mostly APC people undecided why are they crying more than the bereaved

Are you sure of this .... Am sure you have not been following trends lately this have nothing to do with APC am not even an APC apologies if you love your region you will seek good for it's people because that's the only place you can call home eventually not Lagos not Kano or UK aor America... Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss / President Buhari At Daura LGA, Katsina State Ward Congress (Photos) / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.