Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H (2052 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / 16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Beremx(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1675911474672283648?t=OvebjGGGJGYcEHl-baY09A&s=19

Above is a video on Twitter where she stated her own side of the story.
Like INEC like JAMB. Two failed and clueless entities.
I expect Governor Soludo to sue JAMB for making a mockery of her. JAMB cannot be incompetent and blame the innocent girl for forgery.

What nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Arrewa: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Beremx(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Arrewa:
Ok
make sure you go watch the video before you write gibberish.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by iammo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
cool

Why did she declare herself unilaterally the highest scorer in Jamb

She is playing with Professor Oloyede of Unilorin

I said it before, foolish people would push her like the pushed Kanu to Prison and abandon her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by lilvicky68(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Incompetence is another name for most organisations in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by igwebuike01: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:
cool

I said it before, foolish people would push her like the pushed Kanu to Prison and abandon her

Did anybody score above 362?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Zionmdde: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Any body who sides jamb on this issue is a bigot, an irredeemable tribalist
My prayer for those persons is simple
May Nigeria and her institutions happen to them and their children. Amen

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Channel54: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:
cool

See this piece of sh**t. Zero intelligence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Tochi3(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Channel54:

See this piece of sh**t. Zero intelligence
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:
cool

The Yoruba Muslim prof is confused

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by FreedomArmy: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
The reality is that jamb is at fault and is trying to save face it could also be an inside job is trying to deny the girl what is rightfully hers.
This girl does not have the capacity to pull such crime
Let me wait for the miscreants to call me name

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by SwissMass: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
I know these people will surely support and promote criminality

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Heffalump(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Zionmdde:
Any body who sides jamb on this issue is a bigot, an irredeemable tribalist
My prayer for those persons is simple
May Nigeria and her institutions happen to them and their children. Amen

Anybody who supports JAMB is likely to be Yoruba, and 100% chance that he's a Yoruba Muslim. cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Zionmdde: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heffalump:

Anybody who supports JAMB is likely to be Yoruba, and 100% chance that he's a Yoruba Muslim. cry
My sadness is not that people display stupidity here in the name of bigotry, but for a small girl who probably knows nothing about manipulating results to be accused this way
Many people have killed their conscience

By God's grace the girl will go places and this thing will be a stepping stone for her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Justiceleague1: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
These ymm people are really demonic!

How can people be so wicked!
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by igwebuike01: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Justiceleague1:
These ymm people are really demonic!

How can people be so wicked!
Just because the feat was attributed to Peter Obi's exploits in education sector

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by adebayo987: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
The truth will always surface. Las las, the media always receive the fake news first because it's attractive and somewhat enticing.
Beremx:
https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1675911474672283648?t=OvebjGGGJGYcEHl-baY09A&s=19

I expect Governor Soludo to sue JAMB for making a mockery of her. JAMB cannot be incompetent and blame the innocent girl for forgery.

What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by kokoA(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb should go to court.. Let the poor child breef!
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Gadafii: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
This was my comment on similar post and i am putting it here again

Omo this is getting interesting 😂😂

I even think jamb should be scraped, but the Govt wouldn’t because it generate huge revenue yearly to be looted by them.

Let schools be the one to organize admissions for student’s directly

The girl is holding jamb by the blokos because Inec, with over four years of planning with billions of naira allocated to conduct election could come out to say their equipment malfunctioned, and even have the face to defend that in court, then jamb with lesser funding and lesser time frame can also experience malfunctioning, we know how notorious jamb is with poor server either to transmits results for r accredit aspirants for the exam, I stand with this girl like this

Make the girl sue jamb follow, very useless parastatal

Same jamb using quota system to give certain region privilege over the cut off mark

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Bashet: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Don't they check their scores by text messages through their phone first before it's even available on the web? Let her provide evidence of the ones on her phone! Also the sheet with her, does it have the translucent utme logo in the background center of it?

Point is one can't unilaterally declare himself or herself as the highest scorer when one doesn't even know what other scored. I recall I had 308 in my utme then and I thought I was the highest scorer at least in my area until I saw someone who had 312 on the same street as mine. Even at the time, I wasn't stupid to have thought I scored the highest in the country. So how could one suddenly declare herself in the media as the highest scorer in the country whereas she didn't even know the scores of others? That's already sketchy as a matter of fact. It's jamb who has such right to declares such thing in the first place.

It's obvious people talking here had never written utme. People should start using their brain abeg. What's even jamb business there? They declared the highest scorer as they always did and the only sole right to do such but she wouldn't accept it and started to harass jamb because she wouldn't accept the other person named as the highest scorer and they had to get her off their office back to her house. So what's the hullabaloo all about? It's even good that the highest scorer is also Igbo, if not, some Igbo would have come up with the usual unwarranted victim card, even as they're doing already. it's also good she's also from Anambra as her, if not, some Anambra would have been crying about other SE. Honestly, I don't even understand. What's really going on?

And Why isn't she accepting the other as the highest scorer? How would she feel If the highest scorer call her out, like she had been undermining the highest scorer?

And why the unwarranted attack on others who had no business in it? If these people reply in the same toxic way like those doing in the thread, it's going to be another round of victim as if you didn't provoke by attacking the hornets nest first. I can't comprehend all these.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Adaisback(f): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Children of jealousy from world most jealous tribe have started again. Even without the jamb score, ndi ofe nmanu, let me ask you people, Igbos na una mate? Ndi ofe nmanu, pls travel and see na beg I dey beg una. You cannot see ndi aboki talking anyhow coz dem dey travel and dem dey see. Ndi ofe leave that soka forest and holes you people live in and travel small. Igbos no be una mate in anything at all.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
FreedomArmy:
The reality is that jamb is at fault and is trying to save face it could also be an inside job is trying to deny the girl what is rightfully hers.
But it can be done for her by some people. We have many people on nairaland he claim they can help people change their scores online.
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Racoon(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Grossly incompetent, evil and criminal minded people really full this APC administration
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Dybala11(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Beremx:

What nonsense!
Are you still standing by this your statement though?? 😂😂
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Dybala11(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Why do you think that she doesn't have the capacity?? You must have known how that well to make this claim.
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by OperationalVehi: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2023
lilvicky68:
Incompetence is another name for most organisations in Nigeria
all the federal and state organizations actually
Re: The Anambra Student Who Was Accused Of Forging Her Result Speaks What Actually H by Beremx(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hello nlfpmod, I was banned by antispam bot in politics section. Please kindly unban me
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Gang Member Murdered, Beheaded By Cultists Inside Market In Anambra (ph / Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? / Boko Haram Fights Nigerian Troops Using Giant Snakes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.