Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How To Participate In Chain4energy Testnet On Cosmos Blockchain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Participate In Chain4energy Testnet On Cosmos Blockchain (168 Views)

Cosmos Blockchain: Exploring Security Features Of Cosmos Blockchain / How To Participate In Omega Testnet / How To Get 100 RENEC In The RENEC Testnet Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Participate In Chain4energy Testnet On Cosmos Blockchain by autofreak2020(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
This testnet airdrop is a layer 2 that is based on Cosmos blockchain, I knew that some of you already read about how you can participate in Chain4Energy testnet on Cosmos Blockchain in my medium article.

Yes, there are some challenges that you may face, and this is how to solve them. Watch the guide now to avoid making avoidable mistakes.

Check the video description for all the necessary links, and don't forget to subscribe and like the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI72sMFe9qo

I can't wait to celebrate your success!
Re: How To Participate In Chain4energy Testnet On Cosmos Blockchain by autofreak2020(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Good morning, if you want to stake C4E coin on PC but the stake button is not visible.

Solution

Move your task bar to left and side of your screen
Re: How To Participate In Chain4energy Testnet On Cosmos Blockchain by autofreak2020(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yesterday, I created Googles spreadsheet to track these airdrop campaigns, the sheet will be made available later.

A lady told me via DM yesterday, how she got $1000 which is equivalent of #750,000 through airdrop. And this allowed her to pay her most important bill, house rent.

Although, reason why I am doing this for you is that I want you to be able to raise trading and investment capital.

Let's see how this will go.

You should have a sheet too.

Or wait for the one that I created and use it as template.

I believe that greatest empowerment is knowledge

Second greatest empowerment is network/connection

Make the best use of this moment and all the knowledge that is available to you.
Re: How To Participate In Chain4energy Testnet On Cosmos Blockchain by autofreak2020(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Do it now before they take snapshot

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Carburetor / Which Programming Language Is Used To Write Smart Contract In The Mantle Network / Buy Long Lasting Data Plans At Good Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.