Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) (530 Views)

An Israeli Rabbi Said Christians Are Idol Worshippers / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by STRI1: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2023
A Jewish Cleric, known as Rabi in judaism from israel said Christianity is idolatry

Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQyDerMig8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3-Eo9ZfLs
Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by ratiani6: 5:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2023
The Jews have never believed in Christianity so it’s not new.

Christianity itself is a minority religion in Israel behind Islam

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by stonemasonn: 5:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Lol, his ancestors were idolators. His diety was derived from idolatry.
Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by orisa37: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2023
HE IS TALKING NONSENSE. AND HE IS DRUNK.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by WorldRichest: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Day go soon break. If Jesus’ biological brothers and sisters deny you, then where did you get the religion you are practicing?

Well, Jesus has said that HE will deny several people on the judgement day, it seems HE is talking about the so called Christians?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Kseeker: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The Jews have never believed in Christianity so it’s not new.

Christianity itself is a minority religion in Israel behind Islam

Yes, isreal is 78% Jews, 20% Muslims and 2% Arab christians. Even if protestant christians exist there, isreal do not consider them part of the Jewish state.

Recently they proposed a law banning Christianity

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by WorldRichest: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Kseeker:

Yes, isreal is 78% Jews, 20% Muslims and 2% Arab christians. Even if protestant christians exist there, isreal do not consider them part of the Jewish state.

Recently they proposed a law banning Christianity

The newly proposed law scared me when I read about it online. Even Islamic nations did not proposed such a law.

Well, I am a Muslim that grew up and is still growing up in the Church. Even when masquerades come out for my area, I still join them. Na people wey carry religion for head get problem. If you think your own religion is better than others, then you are 100% right, same way others too think their different religions are better than yours. Talk to Indians, tell will tell you their own god is the only true god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Queenttoast01: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2023
He doesn't knows what he is saying, or maybe he doesn't read about prophecy of Mesiash in Old testament (Joel, Isaiah and Daniel).

Now choose:

Having known and seen the truma and pain caused by the Islamic Religion in Afghanistan, Iran, iraq, turkey and northern Nigeria through hacking & burning their fellow human being(s) to death as response to defend their Prophet Mohammed, would you still continue to be a member or join them where your following are not guaranteed;

a) Peace is not guaranteed
b) You must kill your fellow humans to defend your prophet
c) Eternal life is not guaranteed- even your Prophet said he doesn't know where he is going afterlife.

Think about this and give your life to Jesus Christ today where your peace and eternal life is guaranteed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Kseeker: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Queenttoast01:
He doesn't knows what he is saying, or maybe he doesn't read about prophecy of Mesiash in Old testament (Joel, Isaiah and Daniel).

Now choose:

Having known and seen the truma and pain caused by the Islamic Religion in Afghanistan, Iran, iraq, turkey and northern Nigeria through hacking & burning their fellow human being(s) to death as response to defend their Prophet Mohammed, would you still continue to be a member or join them where your following are not guaranteed;

a) Peace is not guaranteed
b) You must kill your fellow humans to defend your prophet
c) Eternal life is not guaranteed- even your Prophet said he doesn't know where he is going afterlife.

Think about this and give your life to Jesus Christ today where your peace and eternal life is guaranteed!

1. This post is from a jew, is Islam an easy way to throw jabs??

2. Give me a single evidence where people in Afghanistan, turkey, Iran kill themselves for abusing the prophet.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Shankdeb(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Everyone has the right to practice any religion and believe in any god they chose, convinction is what creates a belief in something, I wonder why we do not respect other peoples view of life and what they chose to do with. Their faith and spirituality….it’s really sad.
Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Zandena(f): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2023
That's obvious truth! If christianity is not idol worshiping why will they believe prophesies of idol worshippers like Johnson saleman, Oyedepo and other idolators in clothes of pastors. Why will they keep an image of fictitious cross and bow before it and seek deliverance from it like the Buddhist does to cows in India!
The dumbest thing in Christianity is that they don't get wised up upon failed prophesies those charlatans have made!
Call it ŕdogmatic and you will not be wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Cassandraloius: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2023
He should get lost!
Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by verifiablefacts: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Kseeker:

1. This post is from a jew, is Islam an easy way to throw jabs??

2. Give me a single evidence where people in Afghanistan, turkey, Iran kill themselves for abusing the prophet.
Islam is the easy and the nearest punching bag,the issue is with the Jews but they can't face their masters at the game of conspiracy, blackmail and hipocracy,can they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by id4sho(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

The newly proposed law scared me when I read about it online. Even Islamic nations did not proposed such a law.

Well, I am a Muslim that grew up and is still growing up in the Church. Even when masquerades come out for my area, I still join them. Na people wey carry religion for head get problem. If you think your own religion is better than others, then you are 100% right, same way others too think their different religions are better than yours. Talk to Indians, tell will tell you their own god is the only true god
I like your spirit, lemme call you AFRICAN MAN cheesy grin. Live and let live, no hate
Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
That nation (Israel) is under a great CURSE but most people don't know! undecided

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
STRI1:
A Jewish Cleric, known as Rabi in judaism from israel said Christianity is idolatry
The man is correct. Same as Judaism, Christianity is also idolatrous as they both pretend to be of God while ignoring the very Commandments and teachings of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

General Digging Deep For November / The Supposed End Of "God" / The Power Of Connection !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.