Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results (5157 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by bennybuhari: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Which one is the real layout of a JAMB result? The green one or the one Mmesoma is holding?

Lots of questions

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by ngwabuoy: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2023
This story is not making sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2023
She no even score reach 200 sef.....
Mtchewww......
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mtchewww......
Them say u should compare na
They are different people
Nawa ooo

30 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
Which one is the real layout of a JAMB result? The green one or the one Mmesoma is holding?

Lots of questions

One is original from jamb and the other is student print.

23 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Rolings: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Op result notification is different from result slip and they should of course have different layout

Let's see the girls result slip and compare with another candidate for the same exam.
I don't want to jump to conclusions but from jamp press conference the layout of the result the girl is holding is that of last year,it was changed for this year's result....this is Jambs greatest proof.
Let's see how it goes.

12 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Them say u should compare na
They are different people
Nawa ooo
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by marenkurz: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:

Lots of questions
OP i wrote JAMB in 2010 and i can still remember
The first one is what u get from JAMB directly
The second one is ur online printout which she is holding

Abi u never write JAMB for ur life ni?

25 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Kanixt(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2023
[
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:

Lots of questions
Otondo that's the print out from JAMB portal from cyber cafe not from JAMB OFFICE

17 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Kanixt(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=Kanixt post=124197981][/quote]

Which one be result slip and notification of result again? All being issued by jamb @the same time
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by OmoFiditi: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mtchewww......

La eyin re ko riran. Shebi oju re ti fo danu danu.

The first is from a yoruba from Iwo.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by JAMO84: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
What that girl is holding used to be result notification, Jamb says they stopped issuing results notification since 2021, you can only access your results through ussd code or the original results from their portal.

Our permanent victims region have turn it to tribalism. Thousands of Igbo kids wrote that exams, why would anyone lie against only her?

If JAMB were really against Igbo, they would have reduce the scores of the real highest scorer from Anambra.

11 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by igwebuike01: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:

Lots of questions
The fault is from JAMB. That's the point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by wolesmile(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2023
If truly, this girl did not manipulate the result (which I strongly want to believe considering her background) then they need a very good lawyer to sue JAMB's goddamned ass.
10 billion naira for defamation to start with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

They don't give the first one again. Only two ways to check your JAMB result now is by (a) SMS (b) print Original jamb result.
NOTIFICATION OF RESULT is not possible again. Or have you seen anybody holding her type of result for this year JAMB.

9 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by WorldRichest: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2023
I can see only one result.

The other is a piece of trash from a business centre at Upper Iweka Bridge Head, Onitsha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by bennybuhari: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Don't mind the idiot. Just wake up typing rubbish
Chemcrown:

They don't give the first one again. Only two ways to check your JAMB result now is by (a) SMS (b) print Original jamb result.
NOTIFICATION OF RESULT is not possible again. Or have you seen anybody holding her type of result for this year JAMB.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197992:

Otondo that's the print out from JAMB portal from cyber cafe not from JAMB OFFICE

Please, be objective.

Any cyber cafe printing that of mmesoma is a fraud. JAMB don't give notification again.

I have explained this to you but you choose to believe what you want.

In practical sense, go to cyber cafe that you want to print JAMB RESULT (their copy, as you have called) and see what you will be billed and given.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Op is still in primary school. He is not aware that there are two results layouts from jamb. The one you can print out with your scratch card and the other one . During my days ,I even printed out my results slip via SMS ussd code .

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by stonemasonn: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2023
Abeg, make una rest
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Cassandraloius: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2023
What she printed out is black and white, written jamb notification slip, because it's scratch card. Perhaps Jamb also want that 3m, or they just want to manipulate her family?
In developed countries, there's nothing like jamb, Nigeria will stress you with different stupid exams, here and there and you're not lucky enough to gain admission at that early age, you will start feeling frustrated.
Abeg they should let her be!

Infact let me also check mine, I hope I find it. grin

Kindly check my signature. Thanks♥️

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by kernniejay(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2023
No need to stress yourself, since the issue is now public, the truth will be revealed soon.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Henix(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Chemcrown:

But I thought the girl said she equally received sms notification? Could it be that someone somewhere equally sent the girl a fake sms notification? The whole thing sounds quite funny to me.

I wouldn't want to believed that she purposely faked her result just to come to the limelight and ridicule herself, her family, and her school, knowing fully well that the news of such a high score will always attract everyone's attention, including the JAMB board. The allegation doesn't really sound logical to me.

I also don't think that her school and INNOSON company must have used only the result printed by the student for verification before publicly giving her accolades in the 1st place. If I have any interest in a student, he/she can't tell me that he/she scored this or that in a particular exam, and I will go publicly to praise him/her without 1st visiting the said exam body's portal to check the result myself. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Beuberry(f): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lmao. 2010 you were probably 16 or maximum 18 years. Fast forward to 2023, you are probably in your late 20s, 30 or early 30s.
To the matter, don't turn it to a tribal affair and people should stop talking as if it's a Yoruba vs Igbo matter.
I only blamed JAMB for being too quick to call the girl a fraud when investigations hasn't been concluded.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by dnawah(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:

Lots of questions
the first one na original jamb results,the second one na print out from jamb site.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Henix:

But I thought the girl said she equally received sms notification? Could it be that someone somewhere equally sent the girl a fake sms notification? The whole thing sounds quite funny to me.

I wouldn't want to believed that she purposely faked her result just to come to the limelight and ridicule herself, her family, and her school, knowing fully well that the news of such a high score will always attract everyone's attention, including the JAMB board. The allegation doesn't really sound logical to me.

I also don't think that her school and INNOSON company must have used only the result printed by the student for verification before publicly giving her accolades in the 1st place. If I have any interest in a student, he/she can't tell me that he/she scored this or that in a particular exam, and I will go publicly to praise him/her without 1st visiting the said exam body's portal to check the result myself. Who does that?

If SMS notification paraded online were to be true, the registration numbet ends with EE and the paper registration number ends with FF.
I can save someone phone number as 55019 and type jamb result format on the phone and send it to my number with will show it as jamb result.

If Innoson and the School has the result let them show it. JAMB result will automatically download when you make payment, and wanted to print it. So, the two cannot claim they don't have a copy.

Asides, the LADY is not a minor EXCEPT the year of birth on that paraded result is also FAKE, she is 19years old or someone born in 2004 no go increase in age again?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by EconomistXplain: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mtchewww......

u no get eyes say them write IWO for ondo state..?

gel get highest for jamb...jamb just dey jealius say sh first them annouce it
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by EconomistXplain: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Chemcrown:

If SMS notification paraded online were to be true, the registration numbet ends with EE and the paper registration number ends with FF.
I can save someone phone number as 55019 and type jamb result format on the phone and send it to my number with will show it as jamb result.

If Innoson and the School has the result let them show it. JAMB result will automatically download when you make payment, and wanted to print it. So, the two cannot claim they don't have a copy.

Asides, the LADY is not a minor EXCEPT the year of birth on that paraded result is also FAKE, she is 19years old or someone born in 2004 no go increase in age again?

see this one oo..what is sh holding in her hand jealous folk...?..e pain u say sh cantab ur result at seventen yr old till u did special center..

that girl is very young...u no dey see ger face ni...abi old age dey affect ur eyes...i deal with lots nd lots of young student as ut is my field..dont say what u dont know..

now ask urself, why would sh lie..?

browse ur google nd type. jamb candidate drags jamb to court in 2019" nd see the full story of another small boi..abi all of them dey lie..?

grow up abeg..jamb na jonser

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by EconomistXplain: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
What that girl is holding used to be result notification, Jamb says they stopped issuing results notification since 2021, you can only access your results through ussd code or the original results from their portal.

Our permanent victims region have turn it to tribalism. Thousands of Igbo kids wrote that exams, why would anyone lie against only her?

If JAMB were really against Igbo, they would have reduce the scores of the real highest scorer from Anambra.

ok..sh printed that result from.ur website abi..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011 Nda Admission / Nuc Lists 51 Fake Universities / 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.