Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result (1241 Views)

Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Has Anyone Been Able To Print His/her Jamb Slip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by ECASH120: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyoEY3fvenI

I’m not capable of forging results - Ejikeme Mmesoma replies JAMB after being accused of forging her UTME result

Ejikeme Mmesoma, the student of Anglican Girls Secondary School, Nnewi, Anambra State, accused of forging her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result has broken her silence.

In a video that has gone viral on social media, Mmesoma said she is surprised that a result she printed out from the JAMB portal could be termed fake by the exam body.

The student who repeatedly said that she is not capable of such, further disclosed that she is traumatized by the claim.

She said;

“I am the owner of this result. I went to JAMB portal to print this result and this is what they gave me. This is the result here. This is my aggregate, 362. This is exactly how I downloaded it from that site. So, they (JAMB) now saying I forged my result is what I don’t know; and I’m traumatised that they accused me of forging my own result.

“I am not capable of forging results. This is the evidence. The QR code on the result was scanned and it showed another name, a Yoruba name, Omotola Afolabi, 138. That same person that got 138, they checked again and the person scored 238; meaning that there is problem somewhere.

“We showed this result to the Commissioner of Education, both this one and the SMS they sent to me. So, she snapped it and sent to the JAMB officials. They called back, saying that this was a forged result, that I forged it myself, that the JAMB office doesn’t have a record of this.

“They called the DSS over to come to her office. The DSS took us to their office and we made our statement there. The DSS said they would contact us later, that they are going to investigate this result to know where it came from.

“Instead of them (JAMB) to wait for the investigation to be over, they posted that I forged without confirming. I’m really really sad about it.”

She concluded by stating that she has been a brilliant student from her primary school days and can’t forge results to impress anybody.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/i-am-not-capable-of-forging-results-ejikeme-mmesoma-replies-jamb-after-being-accused-of-forgery-video-2.html

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Adachizzy(f): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2023
It seems Jamb is now doing apprenticeship with INEC

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Cassandraloius: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Don't worry Nmessoma, the truth will be revealed soon enough.
Jamb is pained. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by ECASH120: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Or they are trying to swap her result

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Beuberry(f): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Adachizzy:
JAMB and INEC are different entities.
Moreso, don't turn it to a tribal affair and people should stop talking as if it's a Yoruba vs Igbo matter.
I only blamed JAMB for being too quick to call the girl a fraud when investigations hasn't been concluded.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by ECASH120: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Igbos have really suffered in this country

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Cassandraloius: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2023
ECASH120:

Maybe.
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Luckylife(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb was to quick to make this technical issues public!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2023
ECASH120:
Igbos have really suffered in this country
no be small ooo🤣🤣🤣 Biafra will stand one day I believe 🙏💪

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by bewla(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Two stores building most have a climbing stairs
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by rexlims(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Beuberry:

JAMB and INEC are different entities.
Moreso, dint turn it to a tribal affair and people should stop talking as if it's a Yoruba vs Igbo matter.
I only blamed JAMB for being too quick to call the girl a fraud when investigations hasn't been concluded.
We can term it what ever we like.
Back in d days JAMB or waec can delay a result if they feel there is malpractice somewhere and if after due investigation has been conducted they can either release or cancel d result.
So nobody should think we are fools. We all know that jamb now under oloyede is now an income generating venture.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Oloki: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls o, is it oloyede the muric guy? If yes, unaa, na one chance o!
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by DevilsEqual(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2023
rexlims:
Back in d days JAMB or waec can delay a result if they feel there is malpractice somewhere and if after due investigation has been conducted they can either release or cancel d result.
So nobody should think we are fools. We all know that jamb now under oloyede is now an income generating venture.

Then that shows how unwise u are...Like really, U think a federal institution like Jamb where people from diff tribes and ethnic group work and even hold top official post would single just one out of those tribe to attack, that too when they announced that the authentic top scorer is still from same Anambra

Well, most of you just go school, your logical application to issues is zero and would have been worst off if u never saw the walls of a uni
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Beuberry(f): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2023
rexlims:
What do you mean by we can term it whatever we like?
That's unpatriotic. If you v issues with Oloyede, is he FG?
Decorum is needed in your utterances.
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Nikeee: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb shud be d one to solve d issues dey hv all3records why dss.

For your travelling process Japa dat is 100% guarantee pls make contact today and you will be glad you did

Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by duro4chang(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Don't worry Nmessoma, the truth will be revealed soon enough.
Jamb is pained. grin
The girl forged the result because since last year jamb has stopped the result print out. Where did she get her result?
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
These people are really jealous of Yoruba sha
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by Mobi47(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
ECASH120:
maybe
Re: Igbo Girl Reveals How A Yoruba Name Appeared On Her JAMB Result by MechanicMike: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adachizzy:

Zhelo..please are u intaressted in doin house girl work for my MILLLLIONAIRE uncle...he will pay I a coool 25k (25.000 naira a months) & u will be provided house girl uniform.please are u intaressted please?(no oofense) smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where A Student Explains Why He And So Many Of His Peers Act As If They'd Recent / Info On Agricultural Engineering / Predegree Nigeria University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.