Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? (9592 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / I Am Ready To Pay For Government Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by AntiTerrorist: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
After the people in government (federal and states) might have shared job slots among themselves, they will still go ahead to advertise "vacant positions" to the public. It is more unfortunate that these people will still ask unemployed graduates to pay money for forms for non-existing jobs. In last eight years, have you seen anyone who got federal or state job based on merit?

There was a year FRSC was recruiting and people were asked to converge at designated places across the country for the purpose of physical and academic screenings. But here on Nairaland, we had already seen someone's employment letter from the same FRSC. The person was employed and posted to Maiduguri few weeks before the abracadabra screening that was going on in towns. Is it possible for a government agency to recruit every month?

In Nigeria of today, if you don't have long legs, if you don't know somebody or know somebody who knows somebody, seeking government job might be an effort in futility. Why? Because slots are shared among politicians and top civil servants. In addition to connection, you must also have millions in your account. Is Nigeria society not pathetic?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by 1Alex: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2023
See the picture below, if the law says "Always lock this gate at night". But the gateman sees no reason to lock the gate because there's no fance. If there's bugglery incident in that facility, the gateman becomes the first suspect. He will be queried for not locking the gate.

Above scenerio is is what the government does. That said,

Im a one of the few people who got federal job without knowing anyone.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by AntiTerrorist: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
1Alex:

Im a one of the few people who got federal job without knowing anyone.
Congratulations. There will always be exception most especially with state government recruitment or ssce recruits into police or army. This cannot be said of graduate entry level jobs.

PS
I just made some findings on this guy I quoted above and noticed he is telling lie. He is more like a yahoo boy than a federal civil servant. Believe him at your own peril.

15 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by 1Alex: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Congratulations. There will always be exception most especially with state government recruitment or ssce recruits into police or army. This cannot be said of graduate entry level jobs.
I got a graduate job on grade level 08 without knowing anyone.

After like 2 years, I also informed some people about new recruitments and one of them also got the job without knowing anyone

20 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Mr2kul(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
1Alex:

After like 2 years, I also informed some people about new recruitments and one of them also got the job without knowing anyone
Congratulations sir.
Mind sharing your ministry/agency?

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by GeneralPula: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yeah, it does..

Abi, how do you want 200m people to be aware if it’s not publicized?

Infact, by publicizing it, it’s good for the masses as most directors are usually selling the slots..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by ZUKKYY(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Sultty(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
After the people in government (federal and states) might have shared job slots among themselves, they will still go ahead to advertise "vacant positions" to the public. It is more unfortunate that these people will still ask unemployed graduates to pay money for forms for non-existing jobs. In last eight years, have you seen anyone who got federal or state job based on merit?

There was a year FRSC was recruiting and people were asked to converge at designated places across the country for the purpose of physical and academic screenings. But here on Nairaland, we had already seen someone's employment letter from the same FRSC. The person was employed and posted to Maiduguri few weeks before the abracadabra screening that was going on in towns. Is it possible for a government agency to recruit every month?

In Nigeria of today, if you don't have long legs, if you don't know somebody or know somebody who knows somebody, seeking government job might be an effort in futility. Why? Because slots are shared among politicians and top civil servants. In addition to connection, you must also have millions in your account. Is Nigeria society not pathetic?
i see nothing wrong with it
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by TBforgive: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
I and other folks out there are yet to vibrantly recover from The just concluded NDLEA test...

In this country the chance to make is so slim if you're walking all alone.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by TriCee: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
It is called 'eyes service'. Some companies do same too.

They really have to justify the replacements for those retiring yearly.

10 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by obonujoker(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yes it makes sense.

But wuruwuru, magomago and man know man won't let them....

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Sirchiboy: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why me?
Years after graduation yet no job.
Someone should convince me that this country is alive
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Sharpsharp00123: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Like seriously I don’t see any need for that cos they would have shared all d slots among themselves

Imagine sharing slots on top ordinary npower 30k job which is not even up to 1k per day

4 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by baike: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
i dey tell u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by eteebanky1: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
1Alex:

Hmm, you want job seekers to contact so you.......for you to reap them of their hard earned money right?..... fraudster

15 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by strictly4data: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
In fact, there's no scam more than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by fisayodayo: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
I just received this mail. I’ don’t know if this is real, I was shortlisted early last year but I didn’t do my fingerprint capturing and I never took it serious . Did anyone also received this mail?

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Olukat(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sultty:
i see nothing wrong with it

Its just 3 paragraph, please read and understand the content shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Brendaniel: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Whether they have shared the job slots among themselves before the publication or they have not shared it before the publication....

The government job publication for vacancies will favour me and my family...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Sultty(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Olukat:

Its just 3 paragraph, please read and understand the content shocked shocked
I read through it. My comment is a expression of my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Abolodje: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
No sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by zolajpower: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by helinues: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Only if there would be sincerity with it.

N-Power beneficiaries selection was still fair enough

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by lomprico(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
It makes sense for the 5% slot left for the general public after 95% of the slot have been allocated to their cronies

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
Whether they have shared the job slots among themselves before the publication or they have not shared it before the publication....

The government job publication for vacancies will favour me and my family...

Chief... Like play, Like play... Watch it o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by triple996(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Y
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by emmancipated(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na so I write NDLEA exam for 2019 abi 2020 and till today, I never hear from them.

3 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Originalsly: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Knowing all the above.... why even apply for a job? ... why did you even go to school? Thousands have gotten jobs without having connections or paying anyone. Any part of the world.... gover me.t jobs are hard to get a d very competitive
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Heroicvic(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
If you have money, you will get federal government job... Stop being emotional

Use your head, this is the world corruption headquarter📌

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sultty:
I read through it. My comment is a expression of my opinion

It's simply an expression of your corrupt and decayed nature, not just your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Cassandraloius: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's very important jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Footballers And Sportmen Deserve Higher Wage / KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd / Ecobank Online Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.