Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? (9595 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / I Am Ready To Pay For Government Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who still dey find government job this days ?
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by ify84(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
After the people in government (federal and states) might have shared job slots among themselves, they will still go ahead to advertise "vacant positions" to the public. It is more unfortunate that these people will still ask unemployed graduates to pay money for forms for non-existing jobs. In last eight years, have you seen anyone who got federal or state job based on merit?

There was a year FRSC was recruiting and people were asked to converge at designated places across the country for the purpose of physical and academic screenings. But here on Nairaland, we had already seen someone's employment letter from the same FRSC. The person was employed and posted to Maiduguri few weeks before the abracadabra screening that was going on in towns. Is it possible for a government agency to recruit every month?

In Nigeria of today, if you don't have long legs, if you don't know somebody or know somebody who knows somebody, seeking government job might be an effort in futility. Why? Because slots are shared among politicians and top civil servants. In addition to connection, you must also have millions in your account. Is Nigeria society not pathetic?

Many still get federal jobs on a platter. However, we understand what you are saying as it is in the majority.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by seniorgozman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Just have money and you will get any government job of your choice
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Brendaniel: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Chief... Like play, Like play... Watch it o! tongue

Like play, Like play, it will still favour me and my family......

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by 1Alex: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
eteebanky1:

Hmm, you want job seekers to contact so you.......for you to reap them of their hard earned money right?..... fraudster
this is something that happened about 8 years ago. You are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
1Alex:
I got a graduate job on grade level 08 without knowing anyone.

After like 2 years, I also informed some people about new recruitments and one of them also got the job without knowing anyone
2 at off 100 or 2/100
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by fiercehillz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na only Edo State Government I fit assure anybody say dem nor dey do wuruwuru for job matter.

Don't let anybody to discourage you from applying.

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by etoete77: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
The Nigerian system is full of Scam. They scam us to vote for them, we dont vote they rig, Job advert in all states of the federation is scam. If you are lucky to have it, its your luck. Advert is just to pretend or deceive us the more. what have we not seen in the country. This is not new na

2 Likes

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
When I dey Naija,I was called at Night for a federal job ,I declined and said it should be given to my sister because she needs it more.Dem type appointment letter give her the next week.I think its level 8 .

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by MyExpression(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Publicise...and make the process transparent and fair.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
The advertisement is just to fulfil all righteousness so that in case of tomorrow they will say after all we advertised it. But just know that before it has been advertised, they will have allocated some slots to themselves while the remaining will be left for 200 000 000 Nigerians to struggle for.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by SergiErico: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can boldly tell you that not ALL govt recruitment exercises are based on "long legs"/"connect". One of such free and fair recruitment exercises was started in 2019 and dragged for a long time due to a certain Amazingly Wonderful Baba (Rtd Col) standing firm on his decision to recruit based on merit. Today, he is retired and his legacy of the BEST RECRUITMENT INTO A NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AGENCY/PARASTATAL stands tall (awaiting a GWR Award wink ).

Some applicants were indifferent and toyed with the different recruitment processes, while others though indifferent were diligent (yet extremely lucky) in each stage.

This success story can be easily verified by any interested, careful and analytical person(s)/parties

I AM A PART OF THIS SUCCESS STORY AND I AM MOST GRATEFUL TO MY CREATOR FOR IT 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by ChengHun(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Many still get govt jobs without stress.
The fact is, nobody wants to recruit a total stranger again.
So, the secret is to get an insider who can recommend you for the job. That's how it works, though it's not normal.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Odebayo4010(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
1Alex:
I got a graduate job on grade level 08 without knowing anyone.

After like 2 years, I also informed some people about new recruitments and one of them also got the job without knowing anyone

Your Ancestor they your back
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by gudugudumeje: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
WHY NOT MAKING SENSE. IT IS IN FACT THE STANDARD PRACTICE IN CIVILISED COUNTRIES..... Evils taking over Nigeria in the past few decades is what makes you evil to so ask..... Just learn the practices .in Nigeriabefore and others........
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Zinosky10: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Any idea of when fed govt will lift embargo placed on govt jobs.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2023
Zinosky10:
Any idea of when fed govt will lift embargo placed on govt jobs.
which kind embargo, pple dey get Govt job everyday,back to back

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Cti28(m): 2:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Sultty:
i see nothing wrong with it
Look there is everything wrong with it.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by kenechukwuori(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2023
No, they should put it in the freezer!

When someone's hand is itching him/her.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by AntiTerrorist: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Your Ancestor they your back
Don't let him deceive you. The guy is a liar.

First ask him what he is finding in job & vacancies section of Nairaland.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Babyface1470: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
Whether they have shared the job slots among themselves before the publication or they have not shared it before the publication....

The government job publication for vacancies will favour me and my family...

Nigerians and prayer.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by Bfly: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2023
The world is not ideal. And you should stop expecting it.
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by frank155(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
How do I serve at NIA or DIA
Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by achimendy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
After the people in government (federal and states) might have shared job slots among themselves, they will still go ahead to advertise "vacant positions" to the public. It is more unfortunate that these people will still ask unemployed graduates to pay money for forms for non-existing jobs. In last eight years, have you seen anyone who got federal or state job based on merit?

There was a year FRSC was recruiting and people were asked to converge at designated places across the country for the purpose of physical and academic screenings. But here on Nairaland, we had already seen someone's employment letter from the same FRSC. The person was employed and posted to Maiduguri few weeks before the abracadabra screening that was going on in towns. Is it possible for a government agency to recruit every month?

In Nigeria of today, if you don't have long legs, if you don't know somebody or know somebody who knows somebody, seeking government job might be an effort in futility. Why? Because slots are shared among politicians and top civil servants. In addition to connection, you must also have millions in your account. Is Nigeria society not pathetic?

It has always been the Nigerian system, your leg must be longer than that of usain bolt in other to secure a good job in this corn3.

That's why we need a change of the old order where a common can get access to govt work without connection.

Peter obi is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies? by CioAngels(f): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2023
No, because they make it public after they have fixed their own, failed and those that did not seat for the exam nor did they attends interviews. DPR OF 2018 employment an evidences done by Awual and Lawan Ahmad. The merit lists were sold to failures who had 4+millions to pay to buy other people results. If you ask me, the Indigenous Nigerians who does have millions to pay for employment should stop applying in the main time until Nigeria changes for the better, otherwise your good results will be sold to the highest of a failure. The Southern are not being given employment unless their politician family pays with your stolen money. Unfortunately, when somebody tells you on phone how much to pay, they don't use numbers nor tell you who you are speaking with. Nigeria has been taken away by the foreigners. So sad indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Footballers And Sportmen Deserve Higher Wage / KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd / Ecobank Online Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.