Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

My take on JAMB result forgery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My take on JAMB result forgery (444 Views)

Innoson's Reaction To Alleged UTME Result Forgery By Scholarship Recipient / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My take on JAMB result forgery by jmoore(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2023
One can easily forge a JAMB result. Just save the result page on your computer, edit the saved page and input your desired scores. But the forged result can't be stored in the JAMB database. There are some apps that one can use to forge results.

Some students print out fake results to intimidate their fellow students or to deceive their parents.

JAMB results also come with barcode. If you scan the barcode and the details is different from the printed results, then the result is fake.

Those pushing Ejikeme should be careful. Don't push that girl into a dangerous path. She is intelligent but the case is a forgery case not a test of intelligence. This is how some people gave Kemi Adeosun a FAKE NYSC certificate when she doesn't need one and her ministerial career was cut short.

If she is prosecuted and found guilty, she may spend 3 years in prison. Even the owner of the cybercafe that aided the forgery may be charged to court too.

Whether she demanded for a fake result or someone gave her the fake result is yet to be determined. But from all evidence from both sides, I think that result of hers is FAKE.

JAMB may have their own shortcomings but this particular case if taken to court, JAMB will win.

Ejikeme's case has nothing to do with tribalism. The original highest scorer announced by JAMB is an Igbo girl, Nkechinyere Umeh from Anambra.

There are many that forged their results for several reasons. One of them Atung Gerald from Kaduna who didn't even register for JAMB printed out a Fake result of 380.

2 Likes

Re: My take on JAMB result forgery by duro4chang(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Even here on Nairaland there are some people who normally advertise that they can help you change your jamb result online. Is that not forgery.

3 Likes

Re: My take on JAMB result forgery by igwebuike01: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2023
The confidence in the girl suggest that someone forged without her consent. Did the investigation cover the cyber cafe that printed the result?
Re: My take on JAMB result forgery by duro4chang(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
The confidence in the girl suggest that someone forged without her consent. Did the investigation cover the cyber cafe that printed the result?
I also want to agree with you. The place and the person who printed the result should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: My take on JAMB result forgery by illicit(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Prof Oloyede is not a tribalist to the best of my knowledge

He is a very strict disciplinarian

He reformed UNILORIN and opposed Boko Haram

He is not even a politician

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Child Must Upload WAEC Results On JAMB Portal And How-to / . / The Power Of Silence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.