Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Looking For Lydia Tolulope Adalemo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For Lydia Tolulope Adalemo (656 Views)

tolulope - down to earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Lydia Tolulope Adalemo by mbatuku1: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2011
I dont know if this is the right section for this. Hope it's moved if not.

Tolu is a chubby little I was fond of while as classmates in Abati Pry School located in a suburb of Lagos called Shasha/Akowonjo sometime in the early 90's.

She left the school around '91. We lost contact ever since. I've been trying to re-establish contact, but no success.

She goes by the name Lydia Tolulope Adalemo (may have changed her surname by now).

Anyone with info of her whereabouts will be appreciated. I'm really dying to see her again. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

When Their Is Exodus In The North Who Says The Antecedents Have Not Started / Moderators Why Are My Beauty Threads Moved To Culture Section? / Am In Need Of Iron Ore In Large Quantity For Export Asap Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.