Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman (7787 Views)

Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges / 80-year-od Man Arrested For Raping 12year-old Girl In Ekiti (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by alimantain(f): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2011
he Katsina State Police Command has arrested a 25-year-old man, Mannir Goma, for allegedly raping an 80-year-old woman in Matazu Local Government.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Alhaji Ibrahim Mohammed, confirmed the arrest in Katsina on Monday while parading 15 other suspected criminals, including armed robbery suspects arrested across the state.

He said the suspected rapist was arrested last week in Yelwa village shortly after raping the woman.

The police boss added that Goma had confessed that he committed the crime seriously injuring his victim in the process. Mohammed said the octogenarian had been receiving treatment at Matazu Health Centre.

Also, the police boss said the command had also arrested nine suspected armed robbers at different times in Kankara, Batagarawa, Katsina, Musawa and Malumfashi local government areas.

According to him, a total of N490,000 was recovered from some of the suspects, while charms, an AK 47 rifle, five locally-made pistols, rounds of ammunition, broken safe and army uniforms, among other items, were recovered from them.

He noted that four suspected thieves were also arrested in Daura for allegedly breaking into shops and carting away four bags of cement and a bundle of roofing sheets.

Mohammed said among the suspects was a woman, who was arrested in Runka village of Safana Local Government in connection with the murder of a police constable.

He said the suspects would all be charged to court as soon as the police concluded their investigations.

He reiterated the command’s determination to flush out criminals in the state and appealed to the public to assist the police by giving them useful information.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201110053111492

The kind of sick things that happen in this Nigeria could be frightening at times.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2011
See why I say IGBO peeps should move back to the East? cheesy
They have started answering 'awusa' names to disguise their stock in trade.
Who is fooling who? cheesy

Thank God the ra-pists did not video tape the act o!
She was lucky it was only one 'desecrator', not Abia-Hi-Five gang of ra-pists for hours.
Five na death. . . !!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Johndoe100(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2011
BootyOnMe:

See why I say IGBO peeps should move back to the East? cheesy
Who is fooling who? cheesy

She was lucky it was only one 'desecrator', not Abia-Hi-Five gang of ra-pists for hours.
Five na death. . . !!!

Sometimes it's better to shut your mouth if you have nothing to say!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2011
Johndoe100:

Johndoe100:

Werent you the same person talking about using physical abuse to "discipline" your wife on another thread? undecided
Why didnt you shut up then?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2011
Johndoe100:

. . . .And who asked you?

Common ShhhhhhhhhaRRRRRRRap!
You sick 'ABIA-OKUTA-STONE-Face2-Idibia' rap-ist!
No new r-ape videos of 'local' IGBOTIC-NWA-baby ashawos (aka how to r-ape a born-again, Mgbeke, waka-waka, undergee, runsgal poohsie/anus  wink). . . by rabid IGBO dogs to watch from youtube to wan-k-off with today?  wink You peh-nis must be very strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrong this night, as you nor fit 'release' the demons in that ya stinking Ngbatic blokos! grin

Abi you nor like the 'kitty' p-o-r-n the UGLY Ekosodin 'Bini' boys from the one and only Oba. . . OMO N'OBA N'EDO UKU AKPOLO KPOLO'S palace did too? wink FREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAKY!!!! kiss

I see you dey ves say na only audio you hear. . .you want de real assshion abi? SICK Yoruba MALU like you!

You illegitimate kid of a Yoruba, defromed, Hill-Billy-IJEBU-OLD-Goat! kiss

We know you have confessed all over Nairaland that you were sucking old poohsies to graduate from your 'Princeton'-Ota farm college with 'honors'! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=775449.msg9283654#msg9283654

Johndoe100:

This is spiritual, you people should not interfere with God's work. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, we do things that appear foolish to you but are strong weapons in the spiritual realm.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See ya life? grin

Anywhere there is 'So-do-my' or nyansh-eating, you will show up.
Sick pig!

Abeg go chop ya gran-mama congo for some 'spiritual' realmifications e jor o!
P-S-Y-C-H-O!!!! cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Johndoe100(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2011
@bootyonme

Awwww!!! Was I too hard on you last night? kpele, I will take it easy tonight. You know you are my b.  itch.

Who else do you discuss your toto with on NL?  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762473.64.html

Please tone down your language, I know you are a jungle bunny but daddy may be forced to spank you again.  angry
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2011
Johndoe100:

@bootyonme

Awwww!!! Was I too hard on you last night? kpele, I will take it easy tonight. You know you are my b.  itch.

Who else do you discuss your toto with on NL?  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762473.64.html

Please tone down your language, I know you are a jungle bunny but daddy may be forced to spank you again.  angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
I do not have your time ok.
Your momma's OLD, stinking, stripper of an NGBATIC toto is slimie-r and deeper than mine. kiss
Go and take a dive in there and enjoy the stench as you swim in that hellish inferno, of an old rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrotten poohsie every morning and night!
Keep making your mother your bit*ch as it runs in your family heritage.
The reason you are still living at home. cheesy
Her 'HOLY' ANUS even resembles your face. grin
Full of runny, YELLOW, smelly shhhhhhhhhhhhhyte colonized with C-Difficile! cry
Ewu!

C'mon clearrrrrrrrrrrrrrat of ma front!
Ijjjiot! angry
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Johndoe100(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2011
BootyOnMe:

C'mon clearrrrrrrrrrrrrrat of ma front!

You want it from the back? Ok, no problem.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by litusista(f): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2011
Nairalanders u know go kill person. i just dey laugh early in the morning on top u pples comments,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by manchy7531: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2011
BootyOnMe [table]See why I say IGBO peeps should move back to the East? Cheesy
Who is fooling who? Cheesy

Five na death. . . !!!
[/table]

Some people are better left unanswered cos answering them makes them feel their comment count.

its very shameful the some people just come on nairaland to show their stupidity and lack of common sense because they have access to internet.who said common sense is common anyway.SHAME on you BootyOnMe
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2011
According to him, a total of N490,000 was recovered from some of the suspects, while charms, an AK 47 rifle, five locally-made pistols, rounds of ammunition, broken safe and army uniforms, among other items, were recovered from them.

It is only IGBO people that move like this now.
The only thing missing from the list is the HOLY BIBLE. Which I am sure is somewhere in their anuses as part of the 'charms'.grin
Boko Haram does not have this kind of power. . .and they only go after governnental agencies NOT RA-PE!
Any rape case you find in the Northern parts of Nigeria is mos-def committed by an IGBO person or a group of Igbo persons.
Even as ECOMOG soldiers. . . these same people, not the Northern soldiers were rap-ing women all over Liberia and Sierra-Leone! cry

I don't know why my innocent comments upset some people so much.

Munching on ma Chick-Fil-A DELICIOUS Chicken Salad Sandwich and fruit salad with 'puzzlement'!
Some water to wash it down. cool

My lunch bag is sooooooooooo empty. Nothing to eat again. cry

I can't wait for Chick-Fil-A to open this morrrring so I can go and get that their fantastic fruity oatmeal thingy. . . THE BIIIIIIIIIIIIG WAN O. . . .not the small wan atol atol. . . . .Hmmmmmmmm. . . I can't wait! kiss

2 1/2 hours to close! Absolutely NOTHING to do! cool

Aha! A quick call from the darling husband. . . kiss. . .to tell his lovely wife good morrrrrrrring as a normal ritual. . .on his way to work. While the likes of John Ode Doo-Doo sleeps on NL looking for old women to rap-e! grin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by sylve11: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2011
see mad insults o o o o o shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Kmaster2010(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2011
Lol, u peeps ar so funny. I hope d woman will be ok, shame on d guy dat woman is sum1's grandma
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2011
What a shame,
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Abujabir24: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2011
d man really need to be castrated. Y is d forces waisting time here, if dey catch any armed robber, dey shld jst shoot d person. Unless dey re olso thieves. Lol
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Johndoe100(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2011
The man is a beast, the old woman's privates have closed long ago, he must have hurt her badly.he should be floged.

@bootyonme
No need for the KY jel, I think your azzhole is too wide now for that.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2011
Johndoe100:

The man is a beast, [size=20pt]the old woman's privates have closed long ago,[/size] he must have hurt her badly.he should be floged.

@bootyonme
No need for the KY jel, I think your azzhole is too wide now for that.
[/color]
Look at this moo-moo!
You own mama 'primate-looking-private' wey she take shyte out UGLY baby OBJ baboon like you don close?
She still no dey phock at 95 years old?
Even with toto-cancer, she still dey phock all the 'maigidah' for all her neighbourhood in exchange for [color=#990000]'snuff'
!!!

Sorry darling.
I am the only A-NAL-VAGIN on NL. . . cool
Your Christians and Muslims. . . MALES and FEMALES combined. No exceptions.kiss
Including your momma's ANU-S defiled by 20 Abia-Rabid-Rapists. . . still pending on YOUTUBE for the next ULTIMATE, freak show from that una Nigerian JUNGLE, of sex-starved Xtian ritualists from ABIA-OKUTA(what a stinking poohsie that would be. . . her own UNSHAVED, SWAMPY, TOTO BUSH WILL BE EVEN THICKER/MORE HUMID THAN THOSE OF THE TROPICAL RAIN FORESTS/SWAMPS FOF AFRICA. . . A REAL GUYANA TRAGEDY UNPARALELLED . . . worse than that of the MGBEKE'S from Ariaria market in the ABIA STEEHT rap-e video kpa-kpa! grin). . .  kiss. . . the GREAT, stinking DIVIDED hole. . . .from whence you 'Cameth/Felleth''! kiss

The ONLY way you had your very first 'or-ga-sm', was falling out of your momma's arzzzzzz. . . .as the tip of your uncircumcized jolo-jolo-looking TOZO of a PHILISTINE'S peh-nis jammed the boil-clusters of inflamed, pus-filled, hemorrrrrrrrrrhoids in her stinking, Christmas, tolo-tolo looking neck of an A-NUS!!!! kiss

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! grin

But, I agree . . . . MY 'frontage' will most def 'eclipse' you and your father. Add a few of your momma's and poppas's uncles there too from your NGBATIC-IJEBU kingdom of dwarfs! kiss

It is a well-documented FACTOID, that the men in your village need ladders to dive into the poohsies of the stripper-wives in your village. . .to ejacu-late! kiss

Ijjjjjiot!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by peziz(f): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2011
This is so sad; yet two folks here still exhibit high level of madness. What's the difference between you guys and the man who raped the old lady? Nothing i guess; but one strong similar trait INSANITY!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2011
Hmmm, Just want to digress a bit. Why do we like using big words to kill ourselves? You desecrate a person, you desecrate holy places and things.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2011
peziz:

This is so sad; yet two folks here still exhibit high level of madness. What's the difference between you guys and the man who violated the old lady? Nothing i guess; but one strong similar trait INSANITY!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Happy Halloween darling. kiss
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by eghost247(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2011
where are the moderators for god sakes
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2011
Mu he he he he he

grin grin grin grin grin

And where da phock izzz my new moniker for God's sake. kiss

Lemme go and signnnnnnnnirup! cool

Bush peeps! kiss
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by buJu234: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2011
those Northern guys are over sexually active ooo,

i my NYSC there;

forget all the sharia laws; they bad pass bad o,

i till remember a 60yrs old man that married a 12yr old girl in the village that i served,
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by teewhye(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2011
Desecrate? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
was d poster/reporter or wateva trying to justify his/her certificate. damn
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by francisj(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2011
can't get any meaning from all these reply

Why all the name calling ?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2011
Which wan consain you?
Is this the only thread where you can find name-calling?
When you and your WOR-WOR monkey-buttocks-rabbit-te-et-abeg-gif-me belle-marry-me-gif-me-belle-for-residency-permit moderator/supermoderator phockers are calling names all over NL do you complain?
Abeg clear make we see climate.
Arrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764280.0.html

Go and call the "moderators" for YOUR "aproko", Okoro-Yoruba sweeeeeeeee[b]RATS[/b] all over this thread first before you put your 'languid', craw-craw mouth/fingers in this thread.

Oga polissss!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

This thread existed for almost 24 hours o!
Una nor see am.
The moment I make one comment. . .una carry una WOR-WOR, SMEEEEEEEEEEELLING NYANSHES COME FOR HIA.

MAKE BOTH GOD AND SATAN PUNISH ALL OF UNA!
kiss
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Johndoe100(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
peziz:

This is so sad; yet two folks here still exhibit high level of madness. What's the difference between you guys and the man who violated the old lady? Nothing i guess; but one strong similar trait INSANITY!!!

You must forgive bootyonme, we let her do these things cos she had a bad childhood. She is my b. Itch (you understand). I feel she needs to interact with people, but she still exibits her animalistic side. You just have to pick out what she reallly means from the surrounding smoke.
Sorry, I did not tell you her story - she was kidnaped as a child and forced to live with the animals of the kidnappers, she was kept as a public toilet and sex slave. When she was first rescued she had to undergo training in how to be human. As you can see from her posts she still needs to work on a few things.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2011
Low-intelligence is certainly rife amongst many posters [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by Totfulguy: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
Can someone stop engaging in further discussions with this Bootyonme person. He/She/It obviously has no sense of decency and should not be patronized in a forum like this one.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by BootyOnMe: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
Totfulguy:

Can someone stop engaging in further discussions with this Bootyonme person. He/She/It obviously has no sense of decency and should not be patronized in a forum [size=20pt]like this one.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Agb[b][size=20pt]O[/size][/b]ro forum! grin

It is exggggggggggtremely comical to note that you actually take yourselves seriously around here.

What a joke! cheesy

HOW RELEVANT ARE YOU TO YOURSELVES AND THE WORLD AT LARGE WHEN THE NAIRALAND 'GREEN LIGHT', AS IN LOGGED ON IS TURNED OFF?. . .

Nairaland : A cyber cafe at best, on the www where 'social outcastes' come to find a sense of belonging you mean? wink

A home for 'cyber OSUS'! cry

For my entertainment of course. . . God forbid me to meet any of you. TWA!

KWE NU AYO!!! grin

Decency ko. . . modicum ni! cheesy

All these local posters replying themselves as usual.
Low intelligence posters!
Please, go and find 'work' outside NL.
Phocking BALD, UGLY, semi-illiterate website owners and their 're-cycled, jobless, palace guards/groopies' around NL/other Nigerian messageboards with sparcely-populated grey pubic strands of hair on your pubis-symphises for a moderator/super moderator post in NOT one.
Thank you.
Ova and out! kiss

Thanks for fulfilling your MAIN purpose in my life. . . KEEPING AWAKE AT WORK WITH THE CLASSIC ORIGINALITY OF YOUR TYPICAL NIGERIAN MENTALITY OF THE ULTIMATE STOOOPIDITY.

To understand psychos and dimwits, you must live amongst them too. I can do that with you Nigerians on the www. . . not in anywhere around my home. Thank God!!!!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry

Work is soooooooooo ova. kiss

Good riddance to your sinking arzzzes for now. kiss

Back to topic please.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
damn! damn!! damn!!! see disses from every corner and angle. we really do have talents on nairaland. LOL.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman by KIDIKENYI: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
According to Sharia Law, the something should be caught off period. abi na lia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Video Of Baba Ijesha Caught Having Sex With A Minor / There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) / Graphic Video: Maggot Comes Out From A Lady Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.