Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos (75374 Views)

Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Lagos Businessman Tortures Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1,000, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by dre11(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Recall from...
Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

A Lagos-based businessman, Amarah Kennedy, who was accused of spreading the nude photos of two single mothers, has vowed to destroy their reputation after a special report exposing his activities was published by PUNCH Newspapers.

Kennedy, in chats with our correspondent and the victims, said he would never forgive them.

PUNCH Metro obtained a series of nude photos the suspect recently sent to the friends of the women on Facebook.

Meanwhile, the Lagos State Police Command had yet to arrest the suspect despite the victims reporting the matter since June 15 at the Pen Cinema Police Station, where the police allegedly demanded N50,000 from one of the ladies.

Our correspondent, on Sunday, reported that the two women, identified simply as Kester and Temi, met Kennedy on different WhatsApp and Facebook chat groups for singles.

Kester, who lost her husband about eight years ago in a car crash, said the suspect, after chatting her up, started showering her with monetary gifts.

However, after he demanded a loan which she turned down, he sent her over 50 of her nude photos.

According to her, the photos were taken without her knowledge after they had sexual intercourse in a hotel.

She said the suspect demanded N100,000 from her as a condition to delete the photos.

The mother of two said after she sent the money and asked if the photos had been deleted, he demanded an additional N40,000 to delete the photos permanently, which she sent to him.

Despite the payments, the suspect went ahead to circulate the nude photos on Facebook.

Kester said she attempted suicide twice but failed, as some of those who saw the nude photos started questioning her.

The second victim, Temi, said the suspect usually had marathon sex with her in hotels while allegedly under the influence of drugs, and afterwards gave her N1,000 as transport fares.

She said after she discovered that the suspect was not serious about the relationship and was merely using her, she stopped talking to him.

However, Kennedy reportedly sent her several of her nude photos and demanded all the money he had spent on her in the relationship.

She said she borrowed N15,000, which she sent to him.

However, after she appealed to his sister on Facebook for help to talk to him, he started circulating the nude photos.

Temi said the businessman regularly called her to demand money.

A rights group, Black Diamonds Support Foundation, alleged that after an investigation, it discovered that nine widows and three single mothers had fallen victims to Kennedy.

Kennedy, while reacting to the allegations, said the two women collected money from him while their relationship lasted.

He said he saved over N600,000 with Kester but she refused to return the funds, while he gave Temi over N400,000.

The former bank worker claimed that Temi, a mother of two, sent the nudes to him during their video chats.

Our correspondent, however, queried why he shared photos sent to him in trust and love with third parties.

He replied, “To be very honest with you my brother, because you are a man like me, that was unfair. Very unfair. But that is behind me because I have already apologised. I am very unhappy that this is happening now and she (Temi) is trying to bring it up.”

After the report was published, the suspect chatted with our correspondent, accusing him of bias.

He said he had been receiving calls from his school’s alumni association and some relatives regarding the matter.

Kennedy vowed to damage the reputation of the women more for “spoiling my image”.

In a voice note to PUNCH Metro on WhatsApp, he said, “My image has been damaged. I will make sure I also spoil their image to all their friends. Kester, I have already sent the pictures to all her in-laws; her husband is late; I have sent all the pictures to her in-laws.

“But tomorrow (Tuesday), I will go to the police station. Temi too; they have already spoiled my image. I will do too.”

In several messages that followed, he said to this reporter, “I wanted to make peace with this people, but they refused. Since they have tarnished my image, I will never forgive. I rather die.”

Within minutes, our correspondent got messages from the victims, saying the suspect had carried out his threats and had started circulating their nude photos to their Facebook friends.

Temi sent our correspondent snapshots of her blurred nude photos sent to her by the suspect on WhatsApp.

The images were accompanied with the words, “You will trend more bastards. Shebi you can testify. Your pictures are going out today. Bastards. Send to defunke as usual.”

While chatting with Kester, he said he had read her account of the incident in the report.

He then sent her a snapshot of a list of her Facebook friends.

“See them, each of them will get the pictures. Bastard like you. I am already sending it to their inbox,” he added.

PUNCH Metro also obtained screenshots of the nude photos of Kester sent to several people on the list.

For one of the users, he included Kester’s phone number, saying, “Greet her. Give me your WhatsApp number, check the pictures I sent.”

The user, however, replied, “I don’t know the person and I don’t know you. What’s the person’s name and your name?”

One of those who received Kester’s nude photos on Facebook, Emeka (surname withheld), said the suspect impersonated a lady, ‘Jennifer Agoh” to send the images to him.

He said, “He painted her black to all those on her friends’ list. I don’t know his motives, but it’s a breach of data and privacy and a crime against humanity.

“I tried to have a conversation with the sender and why he did it, but he said after work he would tell me. But afterwards, he deactivated the account. I did not see him on Facebook again.

“That was when I called Kester, because I know her personally, and asked her what happened and she told me.”

Another woman who received the nude photos, Ariyike, said she got them from a third party, Rotimi, on Monday morning.

The Executive Secretary, Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency, Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi, expressed shock at the development.

The agency promised to look into the case.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, said there was no update on the matter.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Muywa Adejobi, urged the women to write a petition to the state Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohunwa, assuring that the matter would be taken up.

When told that the matter had got to the Lagos CP after it was transferred from the Pen Cinema Police Division, he asked that a page of the petition be sent to him.

https://punchng.com/single-moms-lagos-bizman-circulates-more-nude-photos/?amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pics or I don't believe it

shocked

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by endsarrrs(f): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by RaySimran: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is mean! shocked

13 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by slawomir: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Just dey use nude photos of those women dey blackmail and Bill them

Ladies be careful out there...know who you dey bang

Some people behaves as if they don't have female relatives at home
All women on earth are someone's sister

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Kazeem47(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Uncle where is pinture,I wan 2 confirm something.

3 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Thugnificent(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Brendaniel: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
I thought they have arrested the man, what is the police waiting for?

If it is to find twitter users that say things against the government they will be quick to locate the person

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Theboss001: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
The images were accompanied with the words, “You will trend more bastards. Shebi you can testify. Your pictures are going out today. Bastards. Send to defunke as usual
Just look at the trash this animal is spitting out!!

He will go to jail for this foolish act.
If you do this rubbish in saner climes,
You will spend a long time in jail, no 2 ways about it.
Old for nothing foolish man.
Spits on Kester.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by obaidan: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
olosho girls dun meet never-do-well man ...match made in hell

5 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Cloudflare: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damn!

Hookup gone wrong

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Bmaster(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
I couldn't read till the end,and i don't regret it

4 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by sacajawea: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is that the Kennedy?

2 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
The Lagos State Police Command had yet to arrest the suspect despite the victims reporting the matter since June 15 at the Pen Cinema Police Station, where the police allegedly demanded N50,000 from one of the ladies.
Police should wake up and do their job NOW!

Then he sent a message to me that night that I would regret my action.
The next thing, I saw 52 of my nude pictures. He said if I did not give him N100,000, he would send the pictures to my male friends on Facebook
We will take up this case and get justice for the young widow.
Its only a matter of little time more.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Quicksilver5: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
where are the proof?
Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Naijaguy123: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
They should try to share the suspect nude pictures too to his friends and family online if they have it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Opolopoopolonio: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Women can never learn! angry

Extremely weak and vulnerable bunch!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Candidlady: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:
Pics or I don't believe it

shocked

What do you need the pictures for...

The shameless man's picture is enough

6 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by AImiron: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Op where are the pictures, nitori olorun i open thread i only saw a man in coat and a police man, like wtf that's no what I want too see mehn, i wanna see some borries and titities, where mynd dey abeg come lock this thread.

Shey you dey whnye me ni?

2 Likes

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
shocked
Both the women and the man are all mad shocked. Like seriously, I'm still imagining the kind of mumu love wey go ginger me to the extent of asking of nudes or even sending mine to the opposite sex undecided. Whether trust or not,e no suppose to happen in the first place undecided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
wahala wahala wahala wahala in Portable's voice 😂 😂 😂
Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Starboytwo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
So where dem at

We no fit dey read long story, post proof or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
That man should be jailed for life.
The punch ought to have ensured he got arrested before publishing the victims story. It's bad that the police also aided in its circulation by trying to extort from the victims before taking any action

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by sofeo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
The man is definitely not well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by Mufasa27(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
All these long talk no pics 😒🤥

Op you dey whine
🙄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.