Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Steel Pipe Vendor - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Steel Pipe Vendor (109 Views)

HDPE Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& Pipe Floaters For Sale..(picture) / Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& pipe floaters For Sale.. / Pvc Pipe Manufacturer Company in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steel Pipe Vendor by ProlifixEnterp(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Square Hollow Section (SHS) is also referred to as Square Mild steel Hollow Section or Hollow Square. Select your preferred size, wall thickness and grade at the length you require using the dimensions list below. We offer a variety of finishing options upon request, including shotblasting, priming and hot-dip galvanising.

Our sales team is happy to discuss and assist with providing a precise specification to meet every customer’s needs; including gates to match your fencing system.

Our company though young, yet it's innovative and fast-growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver excellent services and good customer satisfaction.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
203, Iju road, Lollo ,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Steel Pipe Vendor by TyWong: 5:12pm On Jan 22
I couldn't agree more with your insights on SHS! The flexibility to pick the size, wall thickness, and grade tailored to your project is a real game-changer. Plus, offering finishing options like shotblasting, priming, and galvanizing shows your commitment to delivering top-notch products.
Re: Steel Pipe Vendor by rolinox(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22
I'm genuinely impressed by your company's approach. Being young and innovative, managed by passionate entrepreneurs, speaks volumes about your dedication to excellence and customer satisfaction. It's always refreshing to see such enthusiasm in the industry. Keep up the fantastic work, and I have no doubt you'll continue to thrive and make a significant impact. But if you ever want to dive deeper into the world of steel pipes, I recently came across a guide about G I Pipes that's full of valuable insights. It's like having an expert in your corner, sharing tips and tricks about this essential component.

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Stainless Steel Concertina Wire Fence / Unveiling The Power Of Global Payroll By Deel: A Game-changer For Growing Compa / Which Of The Nigerian Commercial Banks Is Best For Business Accounts??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.