Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 (1408 Views)

Usa Used Iphone4 And Blackberry Tour For Sale / I Want To Trade My Laptop For A Used Iphone 3gs Or Used Iphone4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 by Benwems(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2011
Please, can anyone tell me the difference between chinese iphone4 and the original iphone4 from apple. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2011
There's a thread on original iphone here, go and read it.

China iphone is just a poor copy and can not do anything. The user interface only tries to give you a cheap feeling of using the iphone.
Re: Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 by Benwems(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2011
blink182:

There's a thread on original iphone here, go and read it.

China iphone is just a poor copy and can not do anything. The user interface only tries to give you a cheap feeling of using the iphone.
Were should I go to read it.
Re: Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 by Suntemi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
China iPhone 4 is like Nokia 3110c without so much function while Used Apple iPhone 4 is the real iPhone 4 from Apple and it is one of the world most advanced phone at the moment.
Re: Between Used Iphone4 And Chinese Iphone4 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
Please check the topics here one by one. The name of the thread is 'iphone anyone' or something like that just check patiently. The topic presently has 83 pages.

(1) (Reply)

Used Samsung Galaxy Ace / New Blackberry Q10 And Z10 / Gionee Pioneer P3- Cheap And Powerful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.