Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing (1694 Views)

Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by mokwechineme: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is a man believed to be the real technocrat of the highest order that will take Anambra to that pinnacle she deserves but a tottal reverse is the case.
All he does is to churn out stats he doesnt even understand.
Since he assumed office, refuse till today are left for months without evacuation. He claimed Anambra will be the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa and when i come accrosa that particular statement in relation to what is on ground i wondered if Soludo is mentally okay. He said Anambra would be one huge contruction site but one hardly come accross any contruction going on around the state.
Soludo as i see it will go down as the worst Anambra governor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by ratiani6: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Indeed disappointing

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by phrancys001(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Emeifele too follow chop d stupidity from being Cbn governor
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DrGoodman: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is a land mine thread, planted to be used against Soludo if he ever decides to run for presidency many years from now. They did it against Peter Obi too.

Watch out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Jorussia(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
I think u guys need to give him three years,before u can objectively rate his govt.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Op the worst governor of Anambra state is Peter Grigori obi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by inoki247: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
U people don come again.....

Be creating thread up nd down..

Some of u jus think Govt is chinchin that you can just turn a state to Dubai within few months if he easy contest....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by ruggedtimi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
"technocrat" dey deceive us for this country. No be technocrat buhari appoint as CBN governor wey finish Nigeria. What will need are men with Good hearts not just technocrats, a technocrat with wicked heart/mind won't do anything good.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by basilo102: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
ruggedtimi:
"technocrat" dey deceive us for this country. No be technocrat buhari appoint as CBN governor wey finish Nigeria. What will need are men with Good hearts not just technocrats, a technocrat with wicked heart/mind won't do anything good.
So you wan make politician become CBN governor?
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:
This is a man believed to be the real technocrat of the highest order that will take Anambra to that pinnacle she deserves but a tottal reverse is the case.
Since he assumed office, refuse till today are left for months without evacuation. He claimed Anambra will be the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa and when i come accrosa that particular statement in relation to what is on ground i wondered if Soludo is mentally okay. He said Anambra would be one huge contruction site but one hardly come accross any contruction going on around the state.
Refuse where? Most of you will come online and be writing rubbish, Soludo is doing a lot he is just one year and 4 months in office and you what him to turn Anambra to haven

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Adurax: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Still watching him
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by bjdon: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:
I think part of the problem we have in this country is the failure of different tiers of govt to carry out their responsibilities. Refuse collection for example is a responsibility of local councils not the state govt, but we all blame the governors when towns are dirty and full of uncollected refuse. Do remember that the LG's are now fully autonomous. I agree though the gov can call them out publicly for failing in their duties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DevilsEqual(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
DrGoodman:
This is a land mine thread, planted to be used against Soludo if he ever decides to run foe presidency many years from now. They did it against Peter Obi too.

Watch out.

The only distinguishing thing is the other Obi thread was created by Igbos, so who created this?

By the way, why didnt they create same thread to castigate Umahi's effort? Umahi work was so great that even those who reside out here believes he did a lot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DrGoodman: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
DevilsEqual:

The only distinguishing thing is the other Obi thread was created by Igbos, so who created this?

By the way, why didnt they create same thread to castigate Umahi's effort? Umahi work was so great that even those who reside out here believes he did a lot

Are you sure the people that created Obi own were igbos?

Anyone can be anything on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Jcoleworld911: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

Ndi ronu on the loose since morning 🤭🤭🤭

It’s obvious you have not been to Anambra state before, continue crying online 🫣

Your cry ends here😉🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nigerians are easily deceived by the technocrat tag
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:
You forgot we are in raining season tell how many state are seriously constructing roads now still Roads and other projects are ongoing in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOlLRDok4wo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ft2zDGFCKA
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:
Ignorant mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k7SSbWulCE

1 Like

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6FECMvVu_U
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuUoPL995MQ

1 Like

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DevilsEqual(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

Are you sure the people that created Obi own were igbos?

Anyone can be anything on social media.

Seems you're new here...go back to that thread and check how most of them have become Obidient in 2023

By the way, say something about Umahi... why wasnt there any thread to criticize and castigate his government while he was the governor and i've seen posts from diff people hailing him as one of the top 3 performing gov of the last dispensation

why?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DrGoodman: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Seems you're new here...go back to that thread and check how most of them have become Obidient in 2023

By the way, say something about Umahi... why wasnt there any thread to criticize and castigate his government while he was the governor and i've seen posts from diff people hailing him as one of the top 3 performing gov of the last dispensation

why?

Because Umahi didn't fight corruption, Obi did and left a profit of 75 billion naira. What did Umahi leave behind?

What?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIO-161syo
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ftA4-XriI
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by mrvitalis(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
mokwechineme:

Lol igbos present soludo if u want Presidency...

Una done start to stage topic una go use against am abi?
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DevilsEqual(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

Because Umahi didn't fight corruption, Obi did and left a profit of 75 billion naira. What did Umahi leave behind?

What?

Obi that had 250m pandora case really fought corruption?
I'm talking about good governance....Even rival parties and nonigbos agreed that Umahi worked but here you are trying to downtalk his effort by saying" he didnt fight corruption"

I'm tired

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DrGoodman: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Obi that had 250m pandora case really fought corruption?
I'm talking about good governance....Even rival parties and nonigbos agreed that Umahi worked but here you are trying to downtalk his effort by saying" he didnt fight corruption"

I'm tired

When you learn what propaganda means and learn how to distinguish it from the truth, then we can talk.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Afamed: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is it not too early?
Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Mufasa27(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obi is coming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by Afamed: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

What?

Obi himself has denied on many occasions that he didn't leave any N75b anywhere in Anambra account

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing by DrGoodman: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Afamed:

Obi himself has denied on many occasions that he didn't leave any N75b anywhere in Anambra account

Shame on you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video) Cults In Nigeria A Wole Soyinka Documentary / Attention Lagos State Government ! / Sambo, Mark Begin Presidential Race. Atiku, Yuguda, Aliyu, Shekaru Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.