Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet (30007 Views)

Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by soil4soil(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

I am not being mischievous. See it won't cost me anything to get it, but you people are so good at mischief that if you want ro discredit someone you are ready to do online research. Now I told you to simply go and research why are you afraid of doing it? Because it will show all your lies.

If you refuse to give their names then good luck to you
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by HenryWilliams(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are not making sense

He's making a lot of sense.
Today it's adviser, tomorrow it's Commissioner..
A decade or two down the road.. they'll start claiming they developed Kaduna.
Parasitic vermin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by MightySparrow: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Why do you like to dodge and dance round issues? You alleged that an Ikwerre man will not be allocated a shop in Aba. Why not stick to one point so that thunder can locate you easily to fire you.

Are we talking about shops here?
Make an Ikwerre man a commissioner in Imo State!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

Are we talking about shops here?
Make an Ikwerre man a commissioner in Imo State!

You made an allegation on Ikwerre man and Akwa ibom mam renting shops in Aba, now because you want to sell an agenda you want to switch to commissioner. Stop all these games you will soon be arrested then you will have sense.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
HenryWilliams:

He's making a lot of sense.
Today it's adviser, tomorrow it's Commissioner..
A decade or two down the road.. they'll start claiming they developed Kaduna.
Parasitic vermin

When you get arrested soon for hate speech do not cry oooo
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Ingocof(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by coolitempa(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ingocof:

Hope Kaduna state will not soon be called a no man's land?

They wont try that in the north.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by MightySparrow: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You made an allegation on Ikwerre man and Akwa ibom mam renting shops in Aba, now because you want to sell an agenda you want to switch to commissioner. Stop all these games you will soon be arrested then you will have sense.

Check my posts, I never mentioned shops.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by GUNITGuy: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga do you know you can be arrested for Libel. When Ikwerre have not finished selling lands in PH it is to go to Aba and rent abi. Bros look for another lie abeg.
Lol 🤣 🤣🤣🤣 you know ikwerre people very well
I never see ikwerre man rent shop for Aba
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

Check my posts, I never mentioned shops.

Oga park well abeg.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by GUNITGuy: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga do you know you can be arrested for Libel. When Ikwerre have not finished selling lands in PH it is to go to Aba and rent abi. Bros look for another lie abeg.
What's libellous it's obvious any where you guys are found you want to dominate if they don't keep you in check..
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by MightySparrow: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga park well abeg.

You created your own lie.
You haven't responded to my own question.
When will an Ikwerre man be made a commissioner or Permanent Secretary in Imo State?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

When will an Ikwerre man be made a commissioner or Permanent Secretary in Imo State?

chai keep lying again
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
GUNITGuy:

What's libellous it's obvious any where you guys are found you want to dominate if they don't keep you in check..

in what way do we want to dominate? see very soon they would pick you people up for hate speech, that is when your eyes would clear.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by soil4soil(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

This is for Peter Obi,
https://leadershipscorecard.com/2022/07/07/i-appointed-6-northerners-as-commissioners-in-anambra-state-when-i-was-governor-peter-obi/

I said present, while living in the past, my friend come to the present now otherwise we will be talking of the future and you will just be getting to the present
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by MightySparrow: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

chai keep lying again

About what?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
soil4soil:

I said present, while living in the past, my friend come to the present now otherwise we will be talking of the future and you will just be getting to the present

Oga go and check who the special adviser on ICT for Anambra state is at the moment. Then come back and talk rubbish as usual.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

has an Imo state indigene become a commissioner in Rivers?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by HenryWilliams(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

When you get arrested soon for hate speech do not cry oooo

Lolz. How does my statement constitute hate speech?
Does my words strike a nerve?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Lolz. How does my statement constitute hate speech?
Does my words strike a nerve?

strike a nerve ke!!!! stop overestimating yourself
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by temielects(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

It is because you have inferiority complex that is why
and your superiority complex always land you in y'all in trouble grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Believeintruth: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
temielects:
and your superiority complex always land you in y'all in trouble grin
Daft comment from you
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Dadimendino: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
That's how it should be. I am happy the governor isn't towing the part of Hell Rufai. The country needs to heal of ethnic bigotry that Buhari and his monsters created.

God bless Nigerians

But can any of your region Governors do the same for northerners
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by aswani(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Peter Obi did not appoint any Northerners as Commissioners, the story started from him saying he "served with 6 police commissioners from the North" and in typical Naija style has been changed to him appointing 6 Northerners in his cabinet when he was Gorvernor.

Obidients you guys need to stop the misinformation please.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by DMerciful(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Una don start una hatred again. For a thread like this?
Jogs1900:

They tend to see what is happening in another persons compound without seeing theirs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.