Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal (1905 Views)

“Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by DOptical: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Spy360:
We want to see the pictures of the documents to know if they are the same with what he gave INEC. Oya Garfield1, Seunmsg, Seunowa get to work.

For reference, the pictures below are what is being argued in the tribunal.

Use brain na.

Both has the same content on them.

One recently issued from the school. The other is an old one issued from the school years ago. Both has same content on it.
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by DOptical: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
I mean the Chicago state university isn't denying him and has confirmed him severally, even with his certificate. so if Chicago state university isn't denying him, there's no issues there ffs.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by seunmsg(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Why didn't he present his certificate but presenting other documents? Was it not the certificate he presented to INEC albinitio?

Which certificate did he present or not present to INEC?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by Spy360(m): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Use brain na.

Both has the same content on them.

One recently issued from the school. The other is an old one issued from the school years ago. Both has same content on it.

My brother you have not been following. It's simple. The fake one was obtained from a website notorious for fake certificates. Read up and be informed.
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by garfield1: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Spy360:

My brother you have not been following. It's simple. The fake one was obtained from a website notorious for fake certificates. Read up and be informed.

The school has confirmed the cert.even atiku is not contesting that but nysc and transcript
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by Cooletempa: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Wait for the bombshell.

TIEFUNBU thinks this is 'Lagos Lagoon Tribunal'. . . . .those fake documents will be thrashed by forensic experts. grin
This old UGLY BAT does not realize he has just walked into a trap in broad daylight.

Muhehehehehehehehehe

Dis witch….. grin grin ……. True bendel. Giwa. How did grandma buy house in the abroad?…which satificate she show? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Cooletempa:

Dis witch….. grin grin ……. True bendel. Giwa. How did grandma buy house in the abroad?…which satificate she show? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't care to know who or what you are.
Just stop quoting me.
I am not interested in your nonsense.
DON'T QUOTE ME!
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by DOptical: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Spy360:

Says who? lol.

What's all the noise when the school has confirmed Tinubu several times while the certificate you're claiming as the original certificate has the same content as the one you claim as fake?

If Jamb confirmed the fraud girl for example and ain't denying her while the same content she's been claiming is the same as that of jamb, do you think anyone, including her state government and jamb would have problem with her?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by Cooletempa: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Just stop quoting me.
DON'T QUOTE ME!

Baby calm down.... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by Cooletempa: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Just stop quoting me.
DON'T QUOTE ME!

Sisterhood love will always be there....stop vexing. wink
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by tinsel: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2023
ezechi242:
IS IT THE SAME COURT SESSION APCs SANs WHERE SHOUTING PLEASE ITS OK, ITS OK ? BECAUSE A VERY WICKEDLY SMART SAN WAS MESSING THEIR WITNESS UP CHAI grin grin grin grin grin grin
The way you guys take things out of proportion is amazing. Even irrelevant things.
Re: Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal by DOptical: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

Says who? lol.

What's all the noise when the school has confirmed Tinubu several times while the certificate you're claiming as the original certificate has the same content as the one you claim as fake?

If Jamb confirmed the fraud girl for example and ain't denying her while the same content she's been claiming is the same as that of jamb, do you think anyone, including her state government and jamb would have problem with her?

Difference is Chicago state university aren't denying Tinubu's claim and has severally confirmed him. Heck, it even stated emphatically that Tinubu is one of their top alumni and splashed everywhere. He was even invited for a lecture in 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu / Obong Calabar Is Dead / Ijagun Tai Solarin, Art Scholars Put Obscure Ijebu Village On World Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.