Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri (26377 Views)

Nigerians Must Rise Above Ethnicity, Religious And Sectarian Politicsā€” Peter Obi / 2023: Vote above ethnicity, Vote Competence - Aisha Yesufu tell Nigerians / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Reno Omokri in responding to a Tweet from. NwoyeIkechukwu6
Thank you for your feedback. It is not because of any bias against a certain ethnic group, as some have speculated. This is because of the cultural and ideological differences between the North and the Southeast.

Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy's case trended because she received massive solidarity from her geopolitical zone and her ethnic group, who largely defended her and cast aspersions on the integrity of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, with many even citing the ethnic origin of the JAMB registrar as the reason for his bias against the girl.

But with the case of the Northerner, not one person from the North came out to defend the wrong that their fellow Northerner did because, by their culture, Northerners generally value honesty above ethnicity.

That means they are ready to go to any length, including fighting a war, to defend the truth, but will not be manipulated by ethnicity to support dishonesty.

And when the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board went after that person from Kaduna, they did not make it about ethnicity or religion. They recognised it for what it was, a public institution simply performing the duties for which it was set up by law to perform.

No victim mentality, no inferiority complex, no suspicion of other ethnicities. Perhaps we can all learn a thing or two from them.

Let me end by citing this quote from the late Chinua Achebe:

"A boy sent by his father to steal does not go stealthily but breaks the door with his feet."

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1676218956737134593

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ipob terrorists will shred Reno to pieces.

They prefer Reno say they are honest, even though they know it is a big lie.

Well, based on statistics, I give it to the northerners, few dishonest ones regardless.

Subhumans who prefer lying to themselves can attack Reno, that's their business.

223 Likes 21 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Wodu89: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Atiku don chop this one brain with soup

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by ChatterHouse: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm so happy Reno is so useless

Reno omokri de blogger

I'm so elated that Obidient has ignored the mugu

Agbadorian here comes your Saviour Reno omokri de jobber

He can licked any type of balls as long as its serve him

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by IrawoKross: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Reno, good at playing the ethnic card.

Tomorrow, the fool will call northerners backward tribe in education. Today, he will insult Igbo, next day, he will tell you that his grandfather, Olu Don Domigos colonized Yoruba, next day, he will say the igbos are too proud.

Fools take him seriously.

192 Likes 19 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by seniorgozman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Useless as usual

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wodu89:
Atiku don chop this one brain with soup
Agreed.

But what he said, is it true?

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Reno, good at playing the ethnic card.

Tomorrow, the fool will call northerners backward tribe in education. Today, he will insult Igbo, next day, he will tell you that his grandfather, Olu Don Domigos colonized Yoruba, next day, he will say the igbos are too proud.

Fools take him seriously.
na lie

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
ChatterHouse:
I'm so happy Reno is so useless

Reno omokri de blogger
Reno is so useless, noted.

But between Northerners and South Easterners, who can you appropriately describe as honest?

You may lie to yourself though. grin

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Biodun556(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Reno says the truth

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by seborrhic: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Most funny post so far this year.
When we were growing up,that was the impression the elders gave us,that the Northerner,no matter the status,is a honest,not money loving,simple person.
Buhari and many northern politicians put that to bed.
The unfortunate thing is that in Nigeria we depend on our perception,belief or assumptions,we hardly like or want to rely on facts and data when it's available.
Check through the number of political office holders since 1999 and do a simple statistics of the number of politicians from North and South with allegations of corruption or being probed for corruption.
The statistics would shock people to realise as many,if not more northerners have been involved in corruption.
The simple test is this,Reno or whosoever should mention one northern politician that has not been involved in allegation of pilfering federal,state LG or MDAP funds.
The only person I am seeing is Nuhu Ribadu,ALL others including their god, Buhari have public,published allegations and/or investigation of corruption hanging on their heads!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by EKONGKING: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
The developers added one more credit score to their impressive list of baby factory,drug smuggling,kidnapping,fake products,cannibalism etc .

With these credit scores the developers will get the best chance to enter mafia academy in Italy,mexican drug cartels , ISIS academy for killing in Syria.

They will be eligible for all prestigious crime academies in the world .

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Ihateheadslamer: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let agree to disagree that Reno Omokri will never fail to disappoints tongue
LeoDeKing:

Agreed.

But what he said, is it true?

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Opolopoopolonio: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Writingpresiden:
I have being laughing for the past 5 Hours now
Same here.

I have been laughing since I saw the emboldened. grin grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But between Northerners and South Easterners, who can you appropriately describe as honest?

they will never answer you

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by orion7: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Reno don turn full time ass eater. But the waay everyone ignored him is really loud. Let him keep doing twitter. Such an idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Adurax: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Well said

7 Likes

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
seborrhic:
Most funny post so far this year.
When we were growing up,that was the impression the elders gave us,that the Northerner,no matter the status,is a honest,not money loving,simple person.
Buhari and many northern politicians put that to bed.
The unfortunate thing is that in Nigeria we depend on our perception,belief or assumptions,we hardly like or want to rely on facts and data when it's available.
Check through the number of political office holders since 1999 and do a simple statistics of the number of politicians from North and South with allegations of corruption or being probed for corruption.
The statistics would shock people to realise as many,if not more northerners have been involved in corruption.
The simple test is this,Reno or whosoever should mention one northern politician that has not been involved in allegation of pilfering federal,state LG or MDAP funds.
The only person I am seeing is Nuhu Ribadu,ALL others including their god, Buhari have public,published allegations and/or investigation of corruption hanging on their heads!
Incoherent epistle because Reno said Northerners are honest.

Okay, on behalf of Reno, I say South Easterners are honest. Are you happy now? grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
We saw how northerners were defending Abba Kyari, the yahoo police.
Reno Mockery and memory loss are like 5 & 6.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
orion7:
Reno don turn full time ass eater. But the waay everyone ignored him is really loud. Let him keep doing twitter. Such an idiot
Okay, on behalf of Reno, I say South Easterners are honest.

Now is Reno still an idiot? grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
jmoore:
We saw how northerners were defending Abba Kyari, the yahoo police.

Reno Mockery and memory loss are like 5 & 6.
show us the evidence where northerners were defending criminals

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by nedu666: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
As usual Beerfraud brings to us this week episodes of reno responds to a tweet. I guess abacha, ganduje, bello, etc are not northerners. Asslicking includes eating shit from ass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Where is the honesty in choosing Buhari who made life a hell for them over better candidates that would have made life sumptuous for them?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yes the most corrupt leaders Nigeria as a country has produced predominantly come from the North

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Where is the honesty in choosing Buhari who made life a hell for them over better candidates that would have made life sumptuous for them?
Abacha, ibb, malami, atiku, ganduje, I can name a thousand

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Faiththatworks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmmmm.........
I have read with amazement this story of the girl with the highest score in Jamb.
It's perplexing, sickening,and sadistic how fast this issue has turned into an ethnic
and religious proposition with people choosing sides.
Haha,is that how far we have fallen as a nation.
I can't believe myself that any sane human being will chose to believe the lady claiming she score the highest over and above the institution who actually set the exam and graded it.
Kai, ethnicity and religion is really the cocaine the masses use to get high.
This argument is unbelievable,JAMB says the lady scored 248,and the lady argues she scored there hundred and whatever,and she still goes around parading a print out showing her score.
At this point the DSS should get involved and arrest everyone involved in this security breach.
For those who are presenting the girls Neco common entrance,you are digging a big hole for the innocent lady and when the shit hitd the fans you all will disappear and leave her with her problem.
Social media is really a menace to sane society.
It's well with Nigeria
God bless Nigeria.....

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Abacha, ibb, malami, atiku, ganduje, I can name a thousand
these people you mentioned are saints compare to Obi as you said before

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by orion7: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay, on behalf of Reno, I say South Easterners are honest.

Now is Reno still an idiot? grin grin grin
lol. I dint even quote you. I talk my own,
you follow me like fly.

Zombies are stupid animals šŸ˜

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
beerfraud:
these people you mentioned are saints compare to Obi as you said
And yet u can't point to a penny obi stole

He challenge Nigeria for 1 year plus

Show prove I stole a penny or collected any government property or awarded contract to myself or family members... U couldn't prove

Let tinubu dare say the same

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri by Wodu89: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
beerfraud:
show us the evidence where northerners were defending criminals

I know you're the real Reno using a disguised identity. Your entire post is all about Reno and hatred for the Ndigbos. Take your hate campaign east abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haramā€™s Woes In The North-East / NLC Slams Governorsā€™ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.