Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nothing Hurts Like Seeing Kind People Struggling To Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nothing Hurts Like Seeing Kind People Struggling To Get A Job (398 Views)

IF YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET GIGS ON UPWORK, READ THIS / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / My Experience With A Kind Staff At Nspri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Hurts Like Seeing Kind People Struggling To Get A Job by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
May God help you find the right job soon!

The truth is that some of us do not find the 9-5 job paradigm to be attractive, but the educational system instilled in us the mindset of hustling for a few years to achieve excellent marks in school and find a job thereafter

Work, Earn, save & repeat till death.

Despite the fact that I advocate getting a formal education, the school system is set to keep you poor, regardless of how much you disagree.

In 1902, John D. Rockefeller founded the board of education, he quoted "I don't want a nation of thinkers but a nation of workers"

That's pretty messed up

So as you can see, the school system was designed to create more employees who will work for thier employers and make them rich.

And that's why Rockefeller was the first person with the net worth of $1 Billion

If you want to learn how money works and how to launch and run your online or offline business, you must study it on your own

Even without prior experience or qualification, effectively setting up your internet business with the appropriate procedures promises to provide cashflow even while you sleep, just as graduating from college and working a 9–5 job promised to generate revenue for you.

This has been made even simpler by technology.

Around the world, 85% of young people have founded or created internet enterprises that pay them more than a 9–5 job would.

Smart people who already entered the corporate sphere and find it challenging to leave instantly turn their online business into a side business.

The right information made them realize that there are numerous ways to make legal money and be a boss of thier own instead of carrying files around, constantly hearing the question "how many years of experience do you have"? just when they freshly graduated and getting frustrated & eventually despondent.

Just when my Online Business earned me 1 million naira in less than 3 months as a complete beginner, I vowed never to work a 9-5

Alternatively, I should hone my talents, work from home whenever I want, and become my own boss.

Dear job seeker, After spending years in school, I know that it can be exhausting to try to learn and master a skill outside of the educational system, but believe me when I say that 3 to 12 months of consistent work can pay you far more than a 9 to 5 job ever will.

Dear job seeker, thanks to the advent of the digital era, you can now start a business from scratch, become its owner, and perhaps even hire others.

If you've read any of my previous posts, you'd know that all of these are definitely feasible!

I implore you to start by stepping outside of your comfort zone.

I have something mind blowing in the link below 👇, be a part to discover the step by step method on how to begin a profitable online business & exactly how you too can get started from a novice to a pro for free! Only a few slots left.

Hurry up before it gets filled up

My name is Abu sadeeq and I will like to connect with you

1 Like

Re: Nothing Hurts Like Seeing Kind People Struggling To Get A Job by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Motivational speaker 🔊

1 Like

Re: Nothing Hurts Like Seeing Kind People Struggling To Get A Job by helinues: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Seh won sepe fun wailers ni.

Which kind of yanma yanma life una come

(1) (Reply)

Registration Officer Needed / Step-By-Step Guide on how to retrieve your unremitted pension / Office Admin. Assistant ,Computer Operator, & Video Editor: URGENTLY NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.