Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,179 members, 7,849,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Figure Male Fertility Without Visiting The Hospital: Tiktoker Joyetor... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Figure Male Fertility Without Visiting The Hospital: Tiktoker Joyetor... (132 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Figure Male Fertility Without Visiting The Hospital: Tiktoker Joyetor... by Glimpsetv: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Joyetor, a popular TikToker, has shared an unconventional and astonishing technique for determining male fertility without the need to visit a hospital. In a video she uploaded, she explained the method as follows:

"Did you know you can figure out if your man can father a child or not without visiting the hospital?

Yes, you can. All you have to do is take a sample of his deposit and rub it on a wall, leave it over night and if by morning it looks chalk white or the family of white color then he is firing MISSILES but if otherwise then there's a cause for concern.

Ok, I know some of you are actually going to have my head for this but this is a SIXTH generational secret that I just spilled to you guys on a platter of gold

So, before you say anything, run along and try this thing and don't let any man waste your time.

Infertility is not just for women alone, so try it out and let me know the outcome."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw6IdBTrNU

(1) (Reply)

Hemorrhoids: Causes, Classification And Effective Treatment / Best Hair Transplant Surgeon Delhi India / The Future Of Mental Health Therapy: Embracing Technology For Better Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.