Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jamb Saga: Let's Set The Record Straight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Saga: Let's Set The Record Straight (265 Views)

UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account / Unilorin Pharmacists' Induction Ceremony: Setting The Record Straight / IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Saga: Let's Set The Record Straight by siraj1402(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
JambFun is fake jamb result modifier, every result that's generated on that App has the same QR code as that lady's.

Download the App and generate a result then compare the QR code to her's

Don't be emotionally blackmailed , The girl is a liar and must be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Saga: Let's Set The Record Straight by siraj1402(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's here for everyone to see.
Re: Jamb Saga: Let's Set The Record Straight by stuffs2002: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
siraj1402:
JambFun is fake jamb result modifier, every result that's generated on that App has the same QR code as that lady's.

Download the App and generate a result then compare the QR code to her's

Don't be emotionally blackmailed , The girl is a liar and must be prosecuted.

That was exactly what I said on another forum but her people started insulting me

(1) (Reply)

Aspirant Whatsapp Group For All Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? / Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.